So in Episode 3.....

We have Brick as shown in the preview and Jack can be prevented from taking over Rhys by punching Rhys in the head as we learned in episode 2.

So Brick is going to be one happy person. :p

Comments

• Of all the characters in BL they chose brick? i really like brick but he's not my favourite character. its just mehh, i hoped we see salvador or axton or lilith or mordecai or anyone really... but no, they choose brick. i think he will play a hugerole regarding athena so maybe thats why. only time will tell. maybe july? or june we'll get the 3rd episode :)

• There a upsetting lack of Torgue so far. This needs to rectified.

• Brick is best buds with Tiny Tina so maybe....just maybe we'll get to see her thanks to him.

• Well we may see him in a later epsiode as things get more intense since there is still 4 episodes left.

Hopefully they do not take too long to be released.

ruairi46 posted: »

There a upsetting lack of Torgue so far. This needs to rectified.

• I won't be surprised if everyone eventually showed up in the game with the series ending with Rhys and Fiona teaming up with all the living Vault Hunters in one final epic Borderland style finale.

DoubleJump posted: »

Brick is best buds with Tiny Tina so maybe....just maybe we'll get to see her thanks to him.

• Eh mord is kinda boring IMHO

Mercyva posted: »

Of all the characters in BL they chose brick? i really like brick but he's not my favourite character. its just mehh, i hoped we see salvado

• Rhys probably wouldn't survive a brick punch

• *3 episodes left

EdwinL posted: »

Well we may see him in a later epsiode as things get more intense since there is still 4 episodes left. Hopefully they do not take too long to be released.

• I also really want to see Gaige. She's easily my fave borderlands character.

• And alI I want is Zer0, with his new badass rocket launcher. xD

I'm not sure what's Brick even doing here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.