TFTBL TRAILER

SO, this trailer was shown months ago! and in it we see fiona handing the 'gortys project' to markus, now while playing 2 episodes, and jack saying 'SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE' does that mean if you trust him, (which i did) means that people will actually die? fiona or vaughn/sasha? or someone dear to either fiona/rhys, also they seem different in that trailer? is that because they made changes to the episodes? or we will actually go to markus in future episodes to buys guns or whatever they want from him? ths=is trailer is cool, but after playing some episodes, if this actually true, then it contain a slight spoilers, maybe meeeting markus?

WATCH THIS

Comments

• Well of course they look different, this was almost a whole year before the first episode was released. I'm sure during that time they changed a few aspects around as well as some story details.

• edited April 2015

That announcement trailer came out almost exactly one year before the first episode launched. That's why Rhys and Fiona look kinda different in it. Their designs weren't final yet. So I think it's safe to say the game's story underwent many changes during that year as well. Who knows weather or not we'll actually end up at Sanctuary or meeting Marcus at some point (but I hope we do!)

I sincerely doubt any of the main cast will die at the beginning of episode 3 if you trust Jack. I'm expecting deaths, but I'm willing to bet it'll just be those nameless goons that August brought along with him!

• what i mean is that they look more badass xD, fiona and rhys has this extra confidance, in that trailer they seem to blow shizz up, not running. ofcourse they changed stuff, since they still do VO, and changing rhys voice actor... so yeah :)

Well of course they look different, this was almost a whole year before the first episode was released. I'm sure during that time they changed a few aspects around as well as some story details.

• edited April 2015

i hope we meet markus, but i doubt we will. because he tells the story at the beginning, and also moxxi when she talked to zer0. i think some characters wont appear on tales, in about 1 and half hour of episode time, not everyone will show up.... but what about the hodunk and tector? personally i killed him, so why is he alive xD thats the thing i'll never know

edit: i wish they kept that confidante in the way they look, like if i wasnt a borderlands fan and watched that trailer i would be like, yup thats a vault hunter and shitz about to blowwww

Deadpoolian posted: »

That announcement trailer came out almost exactly one year before the first episode launched. That's why Rhys and Fiona look kinda different

• But he also tells borderlands 1/2

Mercyva posted: »

i hope we meet markus, but i doubt we will. because he tells the story at the beginning, and also moxxi when she talked to zer0. i think som

• i know lol. i am talking because this is a telltale game .. you have maximum of 2 and half hour of gameplay. and fiona/rhys ain't vault hunters. (yet) anyways, if this was an 50 plus hour game then i wouldn't make that suggestion :)

But he also tells borderlands 1/2

• edited April 2015

but what about the hodunk and tector? personally i killed him, so why is he alive xD thats the thing i'll never know

Yeah, I killed him at the end of the clan war missions too. In fact I literally just finished off these missions again a few minutes ago in the Handsome Collection. xD Which got me thinking about the whole thing. It's so weird that Trector is in Tales. I mean, all he's doing is working at the Purple Skag, this literally could've been any other character, new or old. The Hodunks would have to have some major roll in Tales in order to justify having Trector in the game. Guess killing the Zafords during the clan war is the "canon" choice in BL2 then!

Mercyva posted: »

i hope we meet markus, but i doubt we will. because he tells the story at the beginning, and also moxxi when she talked to zer0. i think som

• Guess killing the Zafords during the clan war is the "canon" choice in BL2 then!

why do that? maybe because trector and the hodunk clan is where moxxi/ellie/scooter was originally a member of the hodunk clan. so thats why they are important, i guess that would be the only reason... but then again, maybe we didnt actually kill them? maybe they ran away or something. and i hope the zafords did too, if you chose to kill them. because otherwise it would'nt make sense to have the hodunk alive.... if both clans were MAJORLY injured and didnt die, then it wont bother me much that the hodunk still alive.. :)

Deadpoolian posted: »

but what about the hodunk and tector? personally i killed him, so why is he alive xD thats the thing i'll never know Yeah, I killed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.