Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• "Pig farmers..."

AdamGoodtme posted: »

"Who doesn't love bacon?"

• #TeamChlax

This guy is the captain of the ship:

Alt text

Chlax!

• Max may have the figure of a 12 year old boy, when she has her clothes, but that doesn't stop Chloe from checking her out:

Alt text

You can see max has the figure of a 12 year old boy when she has her clothes on, what were you expecting its not dead or alive

• I told you Life is Strange is pulling Donnie Darko! But, this theory is really, really sad and... my god my eyes are watery right now. Max loves Chloe so much, she just can't accept her death...

So true but so sad.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgRvef7TB48

• ButterfIyButterfIy Banned
    edited April 2015

That video made a couple of tears fall from my eyes because I don't want Chloe to die.

• what? I bought the SP. gotta check

You get a free theme for the ps4 when you buy the season pass

• Breh.

MichaelBP posted: »

Max may have the figure of a 12 year old boy, when she has her clothes, but that doesn't stop Chloe from checking her out:

• Nah, she literally looks like a Barbie doll, like no nipples, no nothing.

finlander posted: »

I need to see this. I'm too curioussss;_;

• I'm guessing they're both bisexual

Life Is Strange? More like: Tumblr simulator 2015! Amirite? Amirite?

Well with Dontnod's answer, in regards to that question about Max and Chloe's sexual preference, with how we can make choices, plus Chloe ha

• I don't think so. The PS3 has usb support only when it comes to save data or game installation, not custom backgrounds (as far as I know).

Smoughstein posted: »

Does ps3 have something similar?

• Just look at the way Chloe is looking at Max, and where she's looking.

It kinda reminds me of this:

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Breh.

• That's still a lot nicer than another name I saw for the game.

I'm guessing they're both bisexual Life Is Strange? More like: Tumblr simulator 2015! Amirite? Amirite?

• I hope their not bisexuel.................... if there's a option for max to be bisexual I'm not picking that option. I'd rather max and chloe be straight.

I'm guessing they're both bisexual Life Is Strange? More like: Tumblr simulator 2015! Amirite? Amirite?

• Then she is also like a homs from Xenoblade. See:

Alt text

Nah, she literally looks like a Barbie doll, like no nipples, no nothing.

• LMFAO

Just look at the way Chloe is looking at Max, and where she's looking. It kinda reminds me of this:

• Yes, like that except with a more feminine look.

Then she is also like a homs from Xenoblade. See:

• And that worse name is?

That's still a lot nicer than another name I saw for the game.

• Yeah, and on a somewhat related note, Chloe ain't the only one who is a prervert.

Alt text

LMFAO

• Lol

Yeah, and on a somewhat related note, Chloe ain't the only one who is a prervert.

• You know, when I first saw the trailer and was introduced to this game. My first thought was that Max saving Chloe has devastating consequences.

• I'm not entirely sure, but from what I remember, it'd be something that might be a little too offensive to post here.

And that worse name is?

• Well , you can blame the God in Xenoblade, for forgetting to give the creatures he created nipples.

Yes, like that except with a more feminine look.

• Telltale isn't small anymore. Just look at their licencing deals. It's just embarrassing that a company that was on the brink of bankruptcy is outdoing them in every aspect. Animations in telltale games literally look like they were made by a 10th grade animation student.

No they don't. Anybody who has played their recent games... oh you know what? Fuck that. All of their games are amazing for such a small company, so stop expecting something more than they can give.

• O

I assume they mean her real dad :P

• Right, because the animations in Life is Strange are soooo good

jokerfan112 posted: »

Telltale isn't small anymore. Just look at their licencing deals. It's just embarrassing that a company that was on the brink of bankruptcy

• edited April 2015

They are, because they use actual motion capture.

Right, because the animations in Life is Strange are soooo good

• No. No. No no no no no no no No NO no no noNoNOnO. N0.

• If Max and Chloe get together I'm quitting this game completely. I have never hated a character more than I hate Chloe.

It could be, though, we'll have to wait until June or July. I've also found this: The producer of Life Is Strange favourited that comment. Max x Chloe 110% confirmed,,, as determinant, but that's just a small detail.

• Nah. Too predictable. Its going to be related to Rachel.

• edited April 2015

This post deserves a roof pizza!

Alt text

• edited April 2015

I ship it.

Chloe: Screw that! Of course it’s a toy! The best toy ever! You can bang anyone with no strings.

Chloe: Maybe you made a move on me and I would never know!

Max: …

Max: Yes, that’s what I did.

Alt text

Alt text

"fuq that shit, elope."

• edited April 2015

Can anyone tell me how to post a video, please?

• edited April 2015

Soooo, you ship Max with Chloe, eh? Well I think it'll be an option within the game, based off of the interviews, plus the fact that they posted that pic on Valentine's Day (Why would they post a pic of Max and Chloe holding hands on Valentine's Day? The same reason why The Last Of Us Left Behind was released on Valentine's Day... maybe)

torkahn808 posted: »

I ship it. Chloe: Screw that! Of course it’s a toy! The best toy ever! You can bang anyone with no strings. Chloe: Maybe you made a move on me and I would never know! Max: … Max: Yes, that’s what I did. "fuq that shit, elope."

• edited April 2015

For a Youtube video, click on Link (the globe icon), then add the URL when prompted

Can anyone tell me how to post a video, please?

• Don't you just love Max? =3

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.