Xbox One Splash Screen Art

Hey, does anyone know where I could find the Xbox One splash screen for Tales of the Borderlands? It's the one with the logo on a brown wall, with red and blue lighting/paint? It looks really good, and if I'd like to find it and see if I could use it as the background to my Xbox. I've tried googling it, but all I can find are the flashy character introductions and the logo with "Tales of the Borderlands" slapped on it, which I'm not really looking for.

Comments

• Is this the one you're talking about? It's also used on the PS4 when first launching the game. I managed to take a screenshot of it for you! Which was actually kinda difficult, because the system doesn't let you take screenshots when a game is launching up. But it's possible if you get lucky and time it right!

Alt text

• Awesome thank you! I tried taking a screenshot on mine, but it wouldn't allow me either. This is great, thanks!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Is this the one you're talking about? It's also used on the PS4 when first launching the game. I managed to take a screenshot of it for you!

• Sometimes, you can check vip.telltalegames.com for certain key art from the games. It does not have the screenshot you already mentioned, but I assume that's fine as somebody else above already shared it with you.

• Ooh, this is gorgeous - thank you!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Is this the one you're talking about? It's also used on the PS4 when first launching the game. I managed to take a screenshot of it for you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.