Telltale REALLY needs to add a romance factor in this game

Comments

• Alt text

Rhyiona is clearly the canon choice.

• Jelly of what exactly, I don't ship anyone in this game, but Rhyiona makes absolutely no sense, they clearly hate each other in the present time.

• It was a joke.

Jelly of what exactly, I don't ship anyone in this game, but Rhyiona makes absolutely no sense, they clearly hate each other in the present time.

• It happened to me too, my friend.

These none believers worship a false ship.

Now let us pray:

Hail Rhysha, full of grace, the caravan is with thee. Blessed are thou amongst Pandorans, and blessed is the fruit of thy ship Sasha, Holy Rhysha, parents of Loader Bot, pray for the Rhyiona. Now onto the hour of their sinking. Amen.

Jelly of what exactly, I don't ship anyone in this game, but Rhyiona makes absolutely no sense, they clearly hate each other in the present time.

• Sure, Fiona punching Rhys in the neck and kicking dirt in his eye is just a little spat.

DeityD posted: »

They don't hate each other. They have a spat, but that's about it.

• They don't hate each other. They have a spat, but that's about it.

• Alt text

It happened to me too, my friend. These none believers worship a false ship. Now let us pray: Hail Rhysha, full of grace, the carav

• edited April 2015

But wait.

This is what we do for Easter?

Oh, you. :P

You liked the idea, didn´t you. There´s always room on the Rhyiona ship, false believer. ;)

It happened to me too, my friend. These none believers worship a false ship. Now let us pray: Hail Rhysha, full of grace, the carav

• edited April 2015

Not a "little" but she tried to kill him in the beginning of ep1, so that's really nothing in comparison. Looks more like she's taking out her frustration on him but we don't know why yet.

Sure, Fiona punching Rhys in the neck and kicking dirt in his eye is just a little spat.

• Hail Rhysha, full of grace, the caravan is with thee. Blessed are thou amongst Pandorans, and blessed is the fruit of thy ship Sasha, Holy Rhysha, parents of Loader Bot, pray for the Rhyiona. Now onto the hour of their sinking. Amen.

HOW DARE YOU COPY US

Alt text

We had the idea first, now this is what you get.

Alt text

• The prayer came from the prayer of Kenny Bruh.

Rhysha is the bomb.

bloop posted: »

Hail Rhysha, full of grace, the caravan is with thee. Blessed are thou amongst Pandorans, and blessed is the fruit of thy ship Sasha, Holy R

• What about Rhys and Fiona being Loaderbot's parents, hmmm?

So desperate lol. Have to steal others ideas. Us Rhiona's have 50 Shades, memes, videos, and even trailers. What do you have?

NOTHING

The prayer came from the prayer of Kenny Bruh. Rhysha is the bomb.

• I mean, I think Telltale should really have it determinant who you wanna be with or if you don't wanna be with anyone at all lol like at the end, you can choose if you wanna kick it with Fiona or Sasha or just ride solo. But that's just me

• Loader Boat and ClapTrap

• Sasha left Fiona for a man, no wonder Fiona wouldn't have a high opinion of her in the future. I like this theory.

Poogers555 posted: »

Sasha isnt in the future because she ran away with Vaughn. Vasha Confirmed

• As much as I adore muh ships, I really would rather there isn't any REAL romance. 8U It's out of place in the Borderlands Universe. If anything, it should be by player choice, and like Bigby and Snow, where you KNOW they like each other but no romance actually occurs.

• I would like some romance in Telltale games. If it were Borderlands, they should keep it fun and zany. GoT, deep, disturbing, meaningful, anything with a lot of impact. And although I think that a ton of people would hook up if the world gone to shit, I think it would be too distracting in TWD.

• Yes. Yes to all of this.

Especially this one:

Suggestive Rhack moments

Alt text

Oh, totally! I hope they have bait for ALL the ships! * Suggestive Rhack moments * Adorable Faughn interactions * Tender Rhoaderbot t

• Telltale REALLY needs to add a romance factor in this game

Alt text

• Jesus, you people are getting way too annoying rather than actually funny now..
    wait.. I guess that's just all shippers in general... you lot would be main offenders though. Go figure.

Green613 posted: »

Obviously if there was going to be one canon ship we all know it would be Rhyiona, no doubt.

• Ok.

stevean2 posted: »

Jesus, you people are getting way too annoying rather than actually funny now.. wait.. I guess that's just all shippers in general... you lot would be main offenders though. Go figure.

• Amen !!!!!

bloop posted: »

Hail Rhysha, full of grace, the caravan is with thee. Blessed are thou amongst Pandorans, and blessed is the fruit of thy ship Sasha, Holy R

• You should all feel bad... this is getting as bad as the kenny vs jane fan war at the end of season 2... but I doubt any of you care. aslong as you can spam you're "shipping" threads, it doesnt matter what the rest of the community wants, huh?

Ok.

• edited April 2015

i hope so, so i can make fiona and rhys be a thing xD

• edited April 2015

Oh it already is. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Mercyva posted: »

i hope so, so i can make fiona and rhys be a thing xD

• it doesnt matter what the rest of the community wants, huh?

I don't remember forcing anyone to stop creating regular threads, if you want them so bad go ahead and make them. I also don't see why you're bringing this problem to me, bring it to a mod or someone who cares at least because I frankly don't.

stevean2 posted: »

You should all feel bad... this is getting as bad as the kenny vs jane fan war at the end of season 2... but I doubt any of you care. aslong as you can spam you're "shipping" threads, it doesnt matter what the rest of the community wants, huh?

• edited April 2015

Why not appeal to both sides of the community and make Rhys go to who ever the players choice is.

But im dissapointed. Not many Vaughn shippers. Am i the only one to see Vaughns potential? Not only in a relationship to whoever, but as a fatherly figure to his child. He can give his other half abs to hold on to at night.

• thats true xD but it would be a HUGE fan service to add that option xD

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh it already is. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

• Except they wouldn't, hardly any games do it without coming off as cheesy or putting more work into one option than another. Telltale already seem to struggle to produce there episodes so why should useless fan service be added.

I wish Telltale would put romance in their games like mass effect. . I think they could do a good job of it.

• I wouldn't mind it but I would be fine without it aswell. It doesn't matter to me really, the game is already so much fun without any romance. I do think that Telltale is able to develop romance if they please. After all you had a pretty obvious tension and chemistry between Snow and Bigby in TWAU aswell as Lee and (maybe if you keep her alive) Carley and they did so without ruining anything but most of Telltale's romances have been short-lived so I don't know what to expect from that.

• edited April 2015

I hope they don't. Tired of so many games putting in romance subplots just for the hell of it. You don't need romance to make a good story.

Also all the shipping that goes on in this forum is annoying as shit at this point...

• Yeah, romance is just annoying. I feel like the story would be more exciting and funnier without it. In my opinion, romance will just ruin everything and I'd hate to see TFTB fall because of it.

• Also all the shipping that goes on in this forum is annoying as shit at this point...

Right, god forbid people to have fun here.

I hope they don't. Tired of so many games putting in romance subplots just for the hell of it. You don't need romance to make a good story. Also all the shipping that goes on in this forum is annoying as shit at this point...

• I'd enjoy it, but I can see it not being everyone's cup of tea. Possibly make it so you can toggle on the romantic stuff or not.

• Oh come on, people are just having a little fun. I don't even ship anyone, but it's fun to joke about it.

I hope they don't. Tired of so many games putting in romance subplots just for the hell of it. You don't need romance to make a good story. Also all the shipping that goes on in this forum is annoying as shit at this point...

• [removed]

it doesnt matter what the rest of the community wants, huh? I don't remember forcing anyone to stop creating regular threads, if you

• Rhyiona or riot

• It's fine, Rhyiona was confirmed from day 1

Rhyiona or riot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.