A plot I made up if Rhys and Sasha get together

So here is the plot. Rhys and Sasha get together and August finds out so you have to fight August or something. Yea it would be pretty cool

Comments

• I don't really get this ship... Rhys and Fiona interact a whole lot more and have more chemistry. They ARE the two main characters.

• My problem with it is that they ARE the two main characters. It's pretty player-determinate if they want Rhys and Fiona to interact at all, much less in a romantic way. And Sasha and Rhys interact a lot in the first episode. Future episodes will probably try to keep Fiona and Rhys separated because their characters are controlled by the player, and keeping them together in the same scene too long could hurt their characterization or gameplay.

I don't really get this ship... Rhys and Fiona interact a whole lot more and have more chemistry. They ARE the two main characters.

• I have to disagree on them having more chemistry. Rhys and Sasha have way more chemistry together in my opinion, depending on your choices. You obviously have the pinky promise scene, but there are some other little things in there. If you chose to break August's heart, Rhys imagines it like this:

Alt text

Also, when the story shifts to Fiona's perspective in episode 2, Sasha is the first to show genuine concern for Rhys and Vaughn's well being and hopes they're okay. And if you say towards the end as Fiona that Sasha must have left a huge impact on August, Rhys gets all nervous after he says, "Yeah, I can see that."

I don't really get this ship... Rhys and Fiona interact a whole lot more and have more chemistry. They ARE the two main characters.

• Bu-bu-but Sasha is TOO YOUNG MAKE IT STAHP GUYS
    Rhys must be with Yvette EVERYONE KNOWS IT OKAY

ohh it makes me sick. Where is my teddy bear... or something

• 24 is her age.

Rhys is probably no older than 30.

Yvette is shady.

Bu-bu-but Sasha is TOO YOUNG MAKE IT STAHP GUYS Rhys must be with Yvette EVERYONE KNOWS IT OKAY ohh it makes me sick. Where is my teddy bear... or something

• edited April 2015

Hm, yeah. Maybe the same age as Vaughn. Actually, I don't care so much about any ships in this game yet. But this is fun.

• Fiona keeps Rhys' boot though. Despite Fiona and Sasha agreeing on thinking they're both dead, she still kept it. Also, Fiona and Rhys seem clearly angry at each other in the present because they think they the other betrayed them, tell me would you be super angry at someone you didn't trust a whole lot if they betrayed you? Probably not, so that proves pretty much that they both had a level of trust between them. That example, for me seals the deal. Rhyiona is the way to go.

I have to disagree on them having more chemistry. Rhys and Sasha have way more chemistry together in my opinion, depending on your choices.

• A lot of that's determinant, so I never saw it. In my game, Rhys and Sasha were pretty distant. I guess it depends on how you play.

I have to disagree on them having more chemistry. Rhys and Sasha have way more chemistry together in my opinion, depending on your choices.

• Like I said, it's based on your choices. Frankly, both Rhysha and Rhyiona don't have a shot at actually happening, I just feel Rhysha makes a tad bit more sense based on what I've had in my game.

A lot of that's determinant, so I never saw it. In my game, Rhys and Sasha were pretty distant. I guess it depends on how you play.

• Fiona keeps Rhys' boot though.

Not in my game, my Rhys never lost his boot.

Green613 posted: »

Fiona keeps Rhys' boot though. Despite Fiona and Sasha agreeing on thinking they're both dead, she still kept it. Also, Fiona and Rhys seem

• I guess I see it in kind of a Harry Potter way (weird example, I know): Harry is the main male character and Hermione is the main female character, and they work well together. But Harry goes for meek Ginny, and Hermione goes with Ron in a relationship I don't see lasting. Even Rowling said she regrets the pairing, and thought they should have ended up together.

I also have always liked fictional relationships where they start out bickering and annoyed at each other, but end up growing fond of one another. And you're right about the determinant thing. Metallica said in his playthrough he got a Rhys/Sasha vibe, but I didn't play that way and I instead got a more Rhys/Fiona vibe.

LoseMyHome posted: »

My problem with it is that they ARE the two main characters. It's pretty player-determinate if they want Rhys and Fiona to interact at all,

• That doesn't make any sense.

• edited April 2015

Honestly, you can get any vibe from any character - that's why we have different pairings in every fandom. And actually, we also have Vasquez, Zer0, Vaughn and possibly even Jack and with enough ahem imagination everything is up to us. Liking some of the pairings more is not about getting a vibe really, it's about liking the character. Of course that way people would think they have a chemistry or whatever. But so far, we have it pretty even with Sasha and Fiona, those who says otherwise are just shipping hard only one of them.

I will never get over that fact about Harry Potter. Dammit, it always felt so stupid I can't even and knowing what you said proves it was stupid. I don't really understand Rowling's logic here, because despite them being a main characters I personally see no reasons to doing what she did. Like, we have examples where main characters get together and it's not a big deal.

I guess I see it in kind of a Harry Potter way (weird example, I know): Harry is the main male character and Hermione is the main female cha

• Well, when she dated August no one seemed to care. It's not like she's 16, lol.

Bu-bu-but Sasha is TOO YOUNG MAKE IT STAHP GUYS Rhys must be with Yvette EVERYONE KNOWS IT OKAY ohh it makes me sick. Where is my teddy bear... or something

• Should've used this

Alt text

Piggs posted: »

That doesn't make any sense.

• Actually tbh that sounds pretty interesting.....too bad Rhyiona is canon.

fite me m8

• It was a mistake

DeityD posted: »

Well, when she dated August no one seemed to care. It's not like she's 16, lol.

• Lol, no.

Actually tbh that sounds pretty interesting.....too bad Rhyiona is canon. fite me m8

• Good lord a Yevette fan, I heard the rumors but couldn't belive that....fascinating

• They are a rare breed, almost extinct

Leluch123 posted: »

Good lord a Yevette fan, I heard the rumors but couldn't belive that....fascinating

• Indeed...so the legens were true, what next? Non-shippers? HA! that would be a discovery of the century

Poogers555 posted: »

They are a rare breed, almost extinct

• No, there are plenty of those, they just like to be discrete and stay in the shadows

Indeed...so the legens were true, what next? Non-shippers? HA! that would be a discovery of the century

• I can see why hahaha

Poogers555 posted: »

No, there are plenty of those, they just like to be discrete and stay in the shadows

• I HATE BOTH SHIPS.

• Ow, wait, the fact is that it was a bad joke, nothing more, guys

whispers psst, I`m on your ship, I mean, Rhiona ship

I can see why hahaha

• But so far,we have it pretty even

Bro, go to the Rhyiona vs Rhysha poll and tell me that it's even

DeityD posted: »

Honestly, you can get any vibe from any character - that's why we have different pairings in every fandom. And actually, we also have Vasque

• Rhys and Fiona

Alt text

• I'm willing to bet any ship that ends up happening is determinant. That would seem appropriate in the style of player choice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.