Question regarding August and episode 2

I was wondering if anybody knows if there was anything changed with August if you shot him in the hand during episode one?

Comments

• If I recall correctly, nothing changes.

• There wasn't even a mention of it happening?

If I recall correctly, nothing changes.

• edited April 2015

No. Only Fiona saying she wasted her bullet trying to kill him when talking to Sasha.

There wasn't even a mention of it happening?

• edited April 2015

I can't remember who said it, but someone on the forum speculated that it could potentially alter his ability to shoot someone in the future. Like, say the beginning of episode 3 where he's got the gun pointed at Sasha:

• With the bullet wound in his hand - he misses.

• Without - he shoots her.

And that is just the greatest/cruelest thing in the history of the world (and totally fits in with the whole "this is Borderlands - pacifism will not be rewarded" shtick.)

• If this is the case my scumbag playthrough will save me.

But I was a jerk to Sasha as Rhys....

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I can't remember who said it, but someone on the forum speculated that it could potentially alter his ability to shoot someone in the future

• Fiona is standing still in the doorway of the caravan, still can't make the shot

Pictured bellow is definitely August.

Alt text

I can't remember who said it, but someone on the forum speculated that it could potentially alter his ability to shoot someone in the future

• That's what I was originally thinking which is why I opened this thread to see if anyone had any info on it.

Honestly though, I kinda doubt that it would effect whether or not he hits Sasha. He IS right in front of her after all. Bullet wound or no, I doubt he misses if he takes the shot.

• edited April 2015

Pretty off topic, but that avatar Dap....

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

Fiona is standing still in the doorway of the caravan, still can't make the shot Pictured bellow is definitely August.

• I need to work on my homestuck style if I want to work on that one thing I have planned.

wonk

Pretty off topic, but that avatar Dap....

• work on that one thing i have planned

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

I need to work on my homestuck style if I want to work on that one thing I have planned. wonk

• That was me.

• Ah, apologies - I have a shocking memory - but I knew it was a Rhys! ^_^

J-Master posted: »

That was me.

• That was my exact reaction, too. I swear if that ends up happening I'll just throw my laptop across the room, then start up a new save, play through both episodes (and shoot August) and pretend the whole thing never happened!

"I mean shoot August! That was my canon playthrough - THAT WAS MY CANON PLAYTHROUGH!!!"

Worst quality video ever - but it supports my point!

If this is the case my scumbag playthrough will save me. But I was a jerk to Sasha as Rhys.... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.