Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• So what do y'all think could be the "giant tiger" Max will fight in Episode 4? They may have posted it on April Fools' Day, but it could end up representing something or someone.

Here's a link related to the symbolism of a tiger: http://www.spiritanimal.info/tiger-spirit-animal/

The primary meaning of the tiger spirit animal is willpower, personal strength and courage;

Shadow or part of you that you would normally try to hide or reject.

Aggression or anger directed at you or felt towards someone;

Unpredictability in life, actions or feelings;

• edited April 2015

Well, I tried, but I just can't make it work. Still, I want to thank you for your help.

Can anyone tell me how to post a video, please?

• Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but this is epic.

Alt text

• Could this be foreshadowing? Could there be another viral video? I wonder if Victoria will become a victim.
    Alt text

• What sorry?

MichaelBP posted: »

So what do y'all think could be the "giant tiger" Max will fight in Episode 4? They may have posted it on April Fools' Day, but it could end

• It's from this tweet:

Hey @DONTNOD_Michel is the MoCap session going ok? I wondered if the scene with Max and the giant tiger for @LifeIsStrange EP4 went right ;)

Flog61 posted: »

What sorry?

• edited April 2015

Some nice foreshadowing that Max, Chloe, and Warren are gonna start a meth business :P

• I think Max is a very charming and beautiful person. I hope that I will meet someone as her in real life. :)

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Don't you just love Max? =3

• Ah ok, cheers!

It's from this tweet: https://twitter.com/luc_baghadoust/status/583308631061450752 Hey @DONTNOD_Michel is the MoCap session going ok? I wondered if the scene with Max and the giant tiger for @LifeIsStrange EP4 went right

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm pretty sure he means one of the real Heisenberg scientists but whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMTE6coAFM

• No problem. Maybe the "giant tiger" could be something like an hallucination Max has after getting high with Chloe.

Flog61 posted: »

Ah ok, cheers!

• edited April 2015

video is acutally posted by someone else days ago...

but i'll just leave it here just in canse someone else's hasn't seen this interesting theory.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgRvef7TB48

• Post the link in the comment box then highlight it and press globe icon the post the comment in the area they tell you.

Well, I tried, but I just can't make it work. Still, I want to thank you for your help.

• Max is bae... no regrets for saying that.

Don't you just love Max? =3

• Hahaha, I like it

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm pretty sure he means one of the real Heisenberg scientists but whatever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMTE6coAFM

• I think they were just joking around, I doubt there will actually be a giant tiger in the game.

No problem. Maybe the "giant tiger" could be something like an hallucination Max has after getting high with Chloe.

• edited April 2015

nvm

• edited April 2015

Anyone else get the feeling there's going to be a school shooting at some point in this series, or would that be a little too raw and controversial to put in a game?

I mean we already kind of had one with Nathan shooting Chloe, but I mean an actual planned attack.

• I'm not sure (this is probably just one of my dumb theories), but Nathan mentioned that if he wanted to, he could blow up the school, and on Steam, the achievement icon for completing Episode3 looks like an explosion, to me. The achievement icons for completing the episodes seem to be accurate, when it comes to something happening in the episode, unlike the achievement icons for taking the photos.

Anyone else get the feeling there's going to be a school shooting at some point in this series, or would that be a little too raw and contro

• How hasn't there been one already? This school really seems to not give a fuck on how it treats it's kids. This game reminds me so much of Rockstar's Bully. The bullies and assholes seem to rule this place and no one can't do anything about it. This usually resorts to people becoming violent and turning on each other.

Anyone else get the feeling there's going to be a school shooting at some point in this series, or would that be a little too raw and contro

• Foreshadowing, maybe, but oddly enough, Nathan's not the only one who talks about bombing things. In episode 1, Chloe says she wants to bomb the whole town for what it's taken away from her (although I'm pretty sure she wasn't speaking literally). Imagine the twist that would lead to that sort of story trajectory. Maybe something bad happens to Joyce and Chloe just ends up snapping, because she can't handle life anymore, and does something crazy. She ends up becoming some kind of surprise antagonist.

It won't happen, but imagine trying to deal with that as Max. Torn between your loyalty to Chloe and the immorality of her actions. It would be like if it was Chloe that brought the gun to the girl's bathroom and accidentally shot Nathan (which would have been entirely plausible), whom Max then saves, only to realise the shooter was her BFF.

I'm not sure (this is probably just one of my dumb theories), but Nathan mentioned that if he wanted to, he could blow up the school, and on

• edited April 2015

So..........

Chloe........is.......hotttttttt.

• The blue hair...

..... it turns me on...

So.......... ...... ...... ...... ....... Chloe........is.......hotttttttt.

• Yes, the wait can be unbearable at times, but on premiere day, it all makes it worth the wait in the end every time.

• Eh.

So.......... ...... ...... ...... ....... Chloe........is.......hotttttttt.

• I feel really bad for saying to Kate in her room in Episode 2, "Just shoot up the school Kate."...

Yeah, it was a poor joke to myself and well if it happens with someone else then I'll be torn up. If this game does a bombing or shooting then fuck...You know something, this is the worst week ever. A murder in the school bathroom and then a suicide.

• Wat did u sai? ill kic ur ass m8 u here me

Eh.

• So, when is Episode 3 really gonna release?

This month or May?

• Well, they released the first two episodes within two months of each other, so, I'd say May.

So, when is Episode 3 really gonna release? This month or May?

• I agree, I don't find her that hot either.

Eh.

• Oh, there's been a "leak" going on that EP3 will release this month.

(which im not too sure if it's true, but, we'll see.)

Well, they released the first two episodes within two months of each other, so, I'd say May.

• edited April 2015

Warren ~

So, I got a legit questions for you guys. Who is your favourite and relatable character in Life of Strange? I found out that Kate Marsh is m

• Hell yes!
    I was a bit upset that I didn't get the chance to in episode 2... I'm just gonna continue to wait for the chance to tell him ~

Here's another poll to a serious question: http://strawpoll.me/4018707 So far, Chloe is the only one that knows about you're power to rew

• Most "leaks" turn out to be fake, but as you said, we'll see. :)

Oh, there's been a "leak" going on that EP3 will release this month. (which im not too sure if it's true, but, we'll see.)

• May. They plan on aiming to release each episode every two months.

Episode 1: January 30th

Episode 2: March 24th

Episode 3: May

Episode 4: July

Episode 5: September.

So, when is Episode 3 really gonna release? This month or May?

• The developer confirmed that it will be some... yep.So it was like a revealing something about upcoming episodes.

Gary-Oak posted: »

If Max and Chloe get together I'm quitting this game completely. I have never hated a character more than I hate Chloe.

• But a developer confirmed there will be some.... stuff with Chloe and Max.So you know i think,nah it couldn't be major choice for ep3.I wont respond to that is marked as spoiler.

It could be, though, we'll have to wait until June or July. I've also found this: The producer of Life Is Strange favourited that comment. Max x Chloe 110% confirmed,,, as determinant, but that's just a small detail.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.