Handsome Jack or Fiona?

2»

Comments

• I picked Fiona, but Handsome Jack was too hilarious. I don't know what he's like in the base games because Ive only played half of each of the first two episodes, but I loved him in this.

• Jack because I wanted to see what would happen. But I ship Rhys and fiona.

• jack,i like fiona but,he is motherfuking handsome jack,i chosse him,and he dominated all robots and now i can kill everyone with the robots,fiona is really cool,but jack had the better plan

• i chossed jack cuz he had the power of taking the whole facility,like WTF who would pick fiona just because they ship her with rhys? that's stupid

AChicken posted: »

It was Jack for me... I didn't want to trust him but Fiona's "plan", whatever it is, might not work. Throwing a grenade on the platform you

• Who the fuck would pick crazy ass Jack lol, did you not play BL2?

• Basically: Do you trust yourself or a greater force?

• Yea I chose Jack too Hail To The King,Baby

husmusen posted: »

Jack Because: HAIL TO THE KING

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona the bae.

• Rhys loves Fiona

Not my Rhys <>__<>

Fiona. Because I don't trust Jack and Rhys loves Fiona, so of course he would side with Fiona.

• I thought I posted in here but apparently not o.o

Anyway, I picked Jack because I just LOVE him. I mean, I love Fiona too, but Jack's plan seems a lot better than her's. Though I could be wrong, maybe Telltale will make an awesome plan for Fiona (I hope so, I really want both of their plans to be equal you know) because it was only the beginning of the "plan", for both Fiona and Jack.

• He does ? How do you know ? I don't remember an obvious hint at that.

Fiona. Because I don't trust Jack and Rhys loves Fiona, so of course he would side with Fiona.

• Fiona. Jack wasn't too sure about his 'plan' working either, but at least Fiona has the well being of the whole group in her mind, whereas Jack only is keeping Rhys alive because he thinks he may 'die' if Rhys dies.

• I think Jack's plan was better and on the other hand Fiona cared about the well-being of the whole group.

I thought I posted in here but apparently not o.o Anyway, I picked Jack because I just LOVE him. I mean, I love Fiona too, but Jack's pla

• While I agree that Jack's ending was more satisfying, I chose Fiona. I had no clue what the cut scenes were gonna look like when I chose, and I trust Fiona more than I trust Jack. I think we all know that Jack is gonna do something terrible at some point in the game.

• edited April 2015

Because we're choosing the most entertaining route, not the most logical. :P Plus I'm playing my Rhys as a bad guy.

I'm pretty sure all of us who chose Jack know damn well he can't be trusted, haha.

-XYAB- posted: »

Who the fuck would pick crazy ass Jack lol, did you not play BL2?

• Not to mention that choosing Jack is (depressingly enough....) actually the most logical option.

I mean, he's an untrustworthy d-bag, but apart from being wildly entertaining, the sad truth is that "Let's hack all the robots that want to kill us and use them to take over the facility, turning the tables on the other guys that want to kill us!" is a MUCH better plan than "Hey, let's throw this experimental, homemade grenade that may or may not work (along with me having no f-ing idea what it actually does) into the air and hope it doesn't kill us all!".

Deadpoolian posted: »

Because we're choosing the most entertaining route, not the most logical. :P Plus I'm playing my Rhys as a bad guy. I'm pretty sure all of us who chose Jack know damn well he can't be trusted, haha.

• I'm pretty sure the only part of Jack's plan he was being sketchy about was whether or not he could do it without killing a bunch of people. I'm 100% certain that at the very least it would ensure Rhys's survival.......other people, not so much.

naik posted: »

Fiona. Jack wasn't too sure about his 'plan' working either, but at least Fiona has the well being of the whole group in her mind, whereas Jack only is keeping Rhys alive because he thinks he may 'die' if Rhys dies.

• THIS

J_E_K posted: »

Not to mention that choosing Jack is (depressingly enough....) actually the most logical option. I mean, he's an untrustworthy d-bag, but

• edited April 2015

Yeah, good point! The plan itself is a million times more logical than Fiona's. But trusting Jack definitely isn't logical, so I'm kinda split as to which truly is the more logical choice. I mean, Jack kinda goes into full on power-hungry mode with that evil laugh and maniacal face after taking control. I'm fully expecting him to cause some major mayhem at the beginning of episode three. And I can't wait to see it!

Not to mention that choosing Jack is (depressingly enough....) actually the most logical option. I mean, he's an untrustworthy d-bag, but

• edited April 2015

Jack has the best plan hail to the king baby

• bros before hoes.

• Don't you mean "Bros before Bots"?

bros before hoes.

• I must stick with Jack in this situation, cause I know him longer and can be sure he is gonna betray me at some point, but at this moment he is going to keep me alive (or at least Rhys). As Rhys, you just don't know what Fiona's grenade does... And I dislike when people ask me for my trust without explanation, like Fiona did... As Rhys I can't trust her, she tried to kill me yesterday, she is a con artist and the latest con Rhys witnessed didn't end exactly well... so how's going flash grenade help... Jack's plan just sounds better to me.

• I want to Fiona to trust/believe in me me so, it's only right that I trust/believe in her.

I may have pick different if, I knew who Handsom Jack was (I know his the big bad guy in Borderlands 2)

• Actually there is a hint in a relationship with Sasha in episode 3

Rhys loves Fiona Not my Rhys <>__<>

• Like handsome Jack controlling you and literally slapping Sasha's ass

Spetzio posted: »

Jack. Because decisions that will ultimately come back to bite me in the ass are the only kind I know how to make. ;D ... Buuut also because I panicked and hit the option closest to my thumb, which just so happened to be Jack. No regrets. Kinda.

• This choice is entirely based on who you like more not just Fiona and jack but Sasha and Vaughn too. Fiona=Vaughn being paralyzed for half the episode leaving you to flirt with Sasha more. Jack=Vaughn not paralyzed and having a bro talk with you but handsome jack later controls you and makes you be an ass to everyone including Sasha who you slap on the ass where she in turn punches you

• Oh wait till you play episode 3 and you'll wish you hadn't chosen jack

• Yeahhh... Probably should've seen that coming. Thankfully I have a Trust Fiona save file too! Made that one my main playthrough after that little... incident. My main broseph though he may be, HJack69 will not interfere with my shipping.

• I know.
    And I'm probably gonna get killed for this but...
    My Rhys doesn't love Sasha nor Fiona, he loves Jack. HA

Nicster216 posted: »

Actually there is a hint in a relationship with Sasha in episode 3

• Both, but Jack. I love Fiona, don't get me wrong. I just like watching chaos, it's fun to wonder when he's going to dick me over.

• i went with jack because threatening suicide didn't really seem like it would accomplish much, whereas jack seemed like he would have a lot of power to do something useful

• I chose Jack simply because I know he doesn't benefit from my death. Him and I both had my survival in mind in that situation and he had a more solid plan. Taking control of the station puts me in a better position that "hur hur GRENADES!!" I didn't particularly care that Jack mistreated Sasha and Fiona, my Rhys isn't nice to any one but Vaughn and Yvette (I made him a somewhat introverted prick like myself.) I honestly hope he (Jack) killed any chance of Rhysha in my playthrough, it felt too forced for my liking.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.