Which Borderlands female character is the most attractive?

Comments

• Plz, Jessica is waifu.

This cosplay.........

• No Tina...

You're in serious need of medical assistance friend.

Omid's cat posted: »

List is not complete. No Yvette, Ellie, no Tina... Moxxi must be quite old since she's Scooters mom. Steele and Tannis are yummy. Athe

• edited April 2015

Most attractive for me is Nisha. I know she's evil and she's banging Handsome Jack, but I don't care. I have a thing for the Old West. That pink Cowboy Hat just gets me all charged up, I guess.

I'd have to say that she's tied with Lilith, though. Lilith's no cowgirl but in addition to being attractive she's also pretty funny. I like it when she snarks toward the other characters. She was my favorite NPC in BL2.

• all of them are super attractive its hard to just choose one...but Fiona wins my heart I feel like she would be a awesome gf in real life.

• edited April 2015

Maya and Lilith are the obvious choices. Moxxi is purposely sexy to like, a hilariously over-the-top degree. So I like her for how insane it is.

To pick just one? I'd pick Gaige. That punk style just gets my blood pumping like no tomorrow. MMMMM. Her special character skin from Wam Bam Island removes the stockings on her legs. Bare legs, grass skirt. Fanservice, aw yeah.

OP what have you done to me.

EDIT: Someone here mentioned Ellie actually. I'd probably go for that too, screw it. She's fun as hell to hang around anyway. I gave her the skimpy armor on the Dragon's Keep DLC cause why not.

I'M TOO OPEN TO EVERYPEOPLE.

• Don't be like that. Think about whole TTG community. There may be Tina's peers who would consider her attractive.

papai46 posted: »

No Tina... You're in serious need of medical assistance friend.

• LMAO, how young do you think we are?

Omid's cat posted: »

Don't be like that. Think about whole TTG community. There may be Tina's peers who would consider her attractive.

• Well despite the fact that I dislike her the most, Lilith is definitly the hottest.

• I'd have to say Sasha.

• Brick the Siren is the only right choice.
    Alt text

• edited April 2015

i am a girl but why not contribute?:p

1) as far as the men in BL i would say, Rhys, Axton, ZER0 and handsome jack. maybe others i forgot? who knows. those 3 are what came to mind. I LOVE THEM! lol.

plus the Younger version of Fionas dad, Felix.
    Alt text

2) as far as the women in BL i would say, Tannis, Athena, Nisha and moxxi? idk man, all the girls look good, so hard to say, i just picked personality wise which one is my favourite of all since they all look good xD

• edited April 2015

It's a tie between Athena and Fiona. I really enjoy the way these characters are written.

• And she is the prettiest.

kaleion posted: »

Brick the Siren is the only right choice.

• As a gay guy.... Rhys.

• Adding personality to looks, it's definitely Fiona for me =)

• Gaige will always be my favorite.

• really? lol. she seem the type to love you today and leave tomorrow without telling you xD

all of them are super attractive its hard to just choose one...but Fiona wins my heart I feel like she would be a awesome gf in real life.

• That's called avoiding the question scoobs

If I was into girls - which I may or may not be - I'd say... I can't decide, they're all gorgeous! Lilith, Maya, Moxxi, Athena, Nisha and Fiona are the most attractive imo though.

• Dammit - thought I'd got away with it.

Okay, if I had to choose one it would have to be...Athena, Janey is pretty hot too. But like I say, they are all amazing.
    And as for the guys I'd have Jack or Rhys any day ;)
    How about you?

That's called avoiding the question scoobs

• Maya of course <3

Alt text

Dammit - thought I'd got away with it. Okay, if I had to choose one it would have to be...Athena, Janey is pretty hot too. But like I say, they are all amazing. And as for the guys I'd have Jack or Rhys any day How about you?

• edited April 2015

Not a male either, but I would like to say that Fiona is always my champion.

• Very.

papai46 posted: »

LMAO, how young do you think we are?

• Not a dude, but I do think Fiona and Lilith are very pretty. Athena is also very pretty.

• I don't think she's all that attractive either.

Maybe that she dresses like that and there's no.....surprise? That's the word I'm going to use.

Or maybe knowing that she's Scooter's mom causes this.

All I know is that it's not Moxxi.

• All I know is that it's not Moxxi.

• Angel. Shes like, well, an angel?

• Come on no love for Moxxi?

she's a total Milf. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I think my main reason is that I absolutley hate that make-up and her slutty personality.

I don't think she's all that attractive either. Maybe that she dresses like that and there's no.....surprise? That's the word I'm going to use. Or maybe knowing that she's Scooter's mom causes this.

• Under all that make-up one would never guess she'd be Scooter's mom.

I think my main reason is that I absolutley hate that make-up and her slutty personality.

• Lilith, Athena, Gaige, Moxxi, Angel and Maya are awesome.

Nisha and the others are good contenders too! They're all amazing!

• What if I'm gay?

• Question for men? Path! We all want in on it!

• Then you should be an EXPERT judge of how fabulous they are!

I'msorry.

stevean2 posted: »

What if I'm gay?

• :C

ActionHank posted: »

Then you should be an EXPERT judge of how fabulous they are! I'msorry.

• After playing TPS

Athena,Nisha and Janey Springs(mainly Athena though as I am playing as her).

My point being, there is a lot of attractive women in these games.

Probably Moxxi, Lillith, Maya or Fiona.

• I mean it endearingly! D:

stevean2 posted: »

:C

• Yup, her, Samara, Gywnevere, Sonya Blade and Lady Forrester are the top 5 Gaming Milfs in my opinion.

Come on no love for Moxxi? she's a total Milf. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I gave her the skimpy armour too.

Maya and Lilith are the obvious choices. Moxxi is purposely sexy to like, a hilariously over-the-top degree. So I like her for how insane it

• what if I'm a lesbian?! D:

I mean it endearingly!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.