Our friend Claptrap

Do you think we'll run across everyone's favorite one-eyed one-wheeled Robot Ninja? Personally I always think that after an episode he's the one who says "Next time on Tales From the Borderlands!".

Comments

• I'm like 99% sure he will show up at one point, the billboard in episode 2 when you're searching Old Haven is probably some sort of foreshadowing.

• As the mascot from Borderlands, I'm 100% positive that he will at least make an appearance :)

• I only want Clap Trap if Steve is with him

• Who is Steve?

Poogers555 posted: »

I only want Clap Trap if Steve is with him

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Borderlands wouldn't be Borderlands without a appearance from Claptrap, hopefully there are some funny interactions between him and Loader bot :P

• edited April 2015

"Friend" is a... strong word. I prefer acquaintance. Fellow sentient being. Annoying little robot whom I would very much like to toss into that big-ass volcano in the Eridium Blight.

I mean, whaaaat? Pfff, yeah, I'm sure we'll run into good ol' Clappy at some point. After all, he is essentially the face of the borderlands series. Who wouldn't want that loveable little mechanical bastard rolling around in Tales, am I right? * nervous laughter *

shoot me...

• Alt text

Vold posted: »

Who is Steve?

• Yeah, him and Loader Bot would be the best of Loaderbro's.

OzzyUK posted: »

Borderlands wouldn't be Borderlands without a appearance from Claptrap, hopefully there are some funny interactions between him and Loader bot :P

• I HEARD THOSE WHISPERS, YOU BETRAYER

I WOULD PUT CLAPTRAP INTO MY HOUSE INTO A SPECIFIC ROOM AND HE WOULD BE MY PET ROBOT

Spetzio posted: »

"Friend" is a... strong word. I prefer acquaintance. Fellow sentient being. Annoying little robot whom I would very much like to toss into t

• edited April 2015

He's a friend of Claptrap in the Claptrap Web Series. Which is like an animated documentary about the creation of the Borderlands games. (I don't think Claptrap and Steve know each other in the actual cannon of the games?) Steve has cameos within the games themselves. Like in BL2, Steve is part of the Zaford clan and you could purchase his mask in episode 1 of Tales.

You can check them out here. There are 4 episodes for the first game and 2 for the second. They're pretty damn funny:

Episode 1

Vold posted: »

Who is Steve?

• WHISPER, WHAT WHISPER, I SAID NOTHING

Alt text

Crips posted: »

I HEARD THOSE WHISPERS, YOU BETRAYER I WOULD PUT CLAPTRAP INTO MY HOUSE INTO A SPECIFIC ROOM AND HE WOULD BE MY PET ROBOT

• There has to be a claptrap in the game. Just like there has to be a Skag getting hurt at the beginning of the games :D

Borderlands traditions.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.