He/She said VS. Reality

124»

Comments

• I reckon that something Rhys did has gotten Sasha &/or maybe Vaughn killed to be honest, and that it (obviously) has something to do with handsome Jack. It would explain to me why Fiona completely hates Rhys by the "present", and we've yet to see Sasha or Vaughn in the present (though obviously if they show up then they're alive and probably well). They were also both dressed in black right at the start - maybe heading to a funeral? It's just guesswork really, but maybe once they get to the vault Jack does kill some of their friends. We'll have to see!

• This image is now my PC background.
    Alt text

Mercyva posted: »

yeah all the feeellllssss... knowing that maybe vaughn or sasha get killed next episode, and even jack not being in the picture. also fiona hates rhys which is hilarious. lol

• fiona and rhys would be proud xD <3

JMOREL posted: »

This image is now my PC background.

• Yeah! When they DO get to a vault, Jack will use Rhys to get what he wants and then using Rhys, he can rip all their throats out! It all makes sense... (sort of)

I reckon that something Rhys did has gotten Sasha &/or maybe Vaughn killed to be honest, and that it (obviously) has something to do wit

• but..... but.......bu---- he's jack :( <3

AChicken posted: »

Yeah! When they DO get to a vault, Jack will use Rhys to get what he wants and then using Rhys, he can rip all their throats out! It all makes sense... (sort of)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.