Locales for future episodes

So what locations on Pandora would you like to see in future episodes? I personally would like to go back to Sanctuary or see what happened to Opportunity once Jack died.

Comments

• Sanctuary and Opportunity are some locations I would really love to see. I'm hoping for maybe the Dust as well, spend some time with Ellie :P. And it's a very long shot, but I would really really love to see Elpis. I loved that Pre Sequel decided to take place up there since I personally found that setting on par with Pandora's setting.

• If you let the main menu scroll, there is a very shiny and clean looking city not unlike Opportunity sitting atop a mountain. It looks like it's another Hyperion city.

• We'll I think we will go back to Hyperion but with Fiona and Sasha to get something from there that they will need

• I definitely want Rhys to go to Opportunity just to see Jack's reaction (assuming that it's now trashed/overrun with Psychos) - at the very least he can see all his destroyed statues...

I'd also love it if we could revisit the Control Core - we'd definitely be able to tell if Jack remembered Angel's fate or not, then!

• edited April 2015

I'm really curious about that big city on the main menu. It looks a lot like Opportunity, except it's supposed to be on an island that can only be reached by bridge. Still, I hope it is Opportunity and that we go there. I'd love to see what happened to it after Jacks death, and hear what he has to say about it.

Alt text

Even the main building looks identical. Here's a look from the opposite side of it in BL2. Only thing it's lacking is the light shooting out of the top.

Alt text

So either 1) it is Opportunity and the main menu is just a non-canon move of the city for the sake of getting it into the shot, or 2) Hyperion built another city after Jacks death, this time upon a hill.

• HOW HAVE I NEVER MADE THIS CORRELATION BEFORE?!

slash even noticed the city in the first place... >_<

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'm really curious about that big city on the main menu. It looks a lot like Opportunity, except it's supposed to be on an island that can o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.