Rhyiosha

It seems we are entering a Fanboy World War on these threads... Who is better? Who is canon? Rhysha or Rhyona? And all of these big love relationships of characters seem to be based on shoulder touchs and boots.

I guess I do a good job of pissing people off becuse I seem to be getting a nice amount of "hate" on the TTG forum on different threads... And I wasnt being serious but I shouldnt be joking about such serious stuff...

This is to those who are taking this way to far and those who forgot about fun and friendships and creativity being used for the good of humanity...

I teamed up both sides so everyone can enjoy The Ships (or however I should call this) as equals! #Equality4thewin!

All Hail Rhyiosha!

Alt text

P.S. If this fails/goes horribly wrong, I am still a suporter of Rhysha :-)

Comments

• edited April 2015

So Rhys is getting a threesome.

Alt text

• Rhyiosha: because why have a love triangle when you can have a threesome?

• Eventually everyone in the Tales universe is going to be shipped into one big orgy.

Alt text

• threesomes are awesome

hayd24 posted: »

Rhyiosha: because why have a love triangle when you can have a threesome?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Jesus, I may not survive this. Currently it seems only the main characters are stuck in ships, but soon all of the minor characters will be brought into this awful shipping yard.

Poogers555 posted: »

Eventually everyone in the Tales universe is going to be shipped into one big orgy.

• edited April 2015

Rhys x Fiona x Sasha x Vaughn x Vasquez x August x Felix x Handsome Jack x Loader Bot x Finch x Kroger x Ruddiger x Yvette x Pollux x Scooter x Athena x Springs x Shade x Tector x Zer0 x Bossanova x Henderson

Did I miss anyone?

• You forgot Shade.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhys x Fiona x Sasha x Vaughn x Vasquez x August x Felix x Handsome Jack x Loader Bot x Finch x Kroger x Ruddiger x Yvette x Pollux x Scooter x Athena x Springs x Shade x Tector x Zer0 x Bossanova x Henderson Did I miss anyone?

• The things he could do with that firecracker he has in his mouth. growl xD

You forgot Shade.

• Edited, now he gets a piece too.

You forgot Shade.

• edited April 2015

You forgot my main dude Shade

Alt text

and Tector

Rhys x Fiona x Sasha x Vaughn x Vasquez x August x Felix x Handsome Jack x Loader Bot x Finch x Kroger x Ruddiger x Yvette x Pollux x Scooter x Athena x Springs x Shade x Tector x Zer0 x Bossanova x Henderson Did I miss anyone?

• Alt text

The things he could do with that firecracker he has in his mouth. growl xD

• Why do you have to put that image in my head bro.

Poogers555 posted: »

Eventually everyone in the Tales universe is going to be shipped into one big orgy.

• edited April 2015

Yeah, you forgot zer0. How could you, after all this xD

Alt text

Alt text

Nah not really, but it was cute tho.

• Zer0 x Rhys CONFIRMED?

DeityD posted: »

Yeah, you forgot zer0. How could you, after all this xD Nah not really, but it was cute tho.

• im sorry

Alt text

Yeah, you forgot zer0. How could you, after all this xD Nah not really, but it was cute tho.

• Done. ;)

You forgot my main dude Shade and Tector

• edited April 2015

Lol, don't tell me you never did it or never noticed. xD

Just look at this focking nerd:

Alt text

Alt text

And I'll never get over Sasha's face here. xD It's even funner than his awkward flattery.

Zer0 x Rhys CONFIRMED?

• "Da fuq is happening here?"

Lol, don't tell me you never did it or never noticed. xD Just look at this focking nerd: And I'll never get over Sasha's face here. xD It's even funner than his awkward flattery.

• Exactly. It's priceless. :)

Actually, it just hit me (because I played TftB first and all other BL games later and never thought about it since then) that Rhys is complimenting a vault hunter. Like... Does it even makes sense? Probably not, but it's cool so it's a good thing.

"Da fuq is happening here?"

• Zer0 is awesome though, it´d take a bigger man than Rhys to just ignore that. :)

Exactly. It's priceless. Actually, it just hit me (because I played TftB first and all other BL games later and never thought about it s

• Think of something sexual they could do with Zeros sword

Jesus.

Heres a topic: Think of something sexual they could do with Zeros sword You can at one point see that all three of them are thinking about it:

• Heres a topic:

Think of something sexual they could do with Zeros sword

Alt text

You can at one point see that all three of them are thinking about it:

Alt text

Zer0 is awesome though, it´d take a bigger man than Rhys to just ignore that.

• Rhys penetrated that thing with the sword, I think that´s kinky enough.

Heres a topic: Think of something sexual they could do with Zeros sword You can at one point see that all three of them are thinking about it:

• Speaking of kinky, Sasha and Zero should do a bondage on Rhys with those guts.

Rhys penetrated that thing with the sword, I think that´s kinky enough.

• I think I´ll pass.

Speaking of kinky, Sasha and Zero should do a bondage on Rhys with those guts.

• Bossanova and Rakk Hive.
    Basically, anyone that had an introduction freeze frame.

• edited April 2015

So...this was about threesome and immediately turns into a giant great shipping thread after fewer than 5 comments posted.This is definitely good...in many aspects.

Anyway, if this has to happen, I would love to take my adorable sisters back and ship no one.

• What about Henderson? Rhys said he was sucking up to him for three years. He must feel lonely outside.

• Well, I guess its true. :)

Zer0 is awesome though, it´d take a bigger man than Rhys to just ignore that.

• Rhys sock x Fionas hat has already been done so I don't know what you're talking about.

dojo32161 posted: »

Jesus, I may not survive this. Currently it seems only the main characters are stuck in ships, but soon all of the minor characters will be brought into this awful shipping yard.

• Why Rhys specifically haha, wouldn't Sasha and Fiona also be getting a threesome?

So Rhys is getting a threesome.

• Well...As the saying goes...

Make love, not war

Sign in to comment in this discussion.