My wish is for a finale without cliffhanger endings.

It happened before with TTG: Back to the Future, Tales from Monkey Island, TWAU... all have open endings and no Season 2.

And every time I didn't like it.

Do you hope that TFTB will have a real ending? Or do you like that open ending feeling, no matter if there will be a Season 2 or not?

Comments

• I'm a sucker for a cliffhanger/ambiguous ending (the ending is one of my favourite things about TWAU), but even if I wasn't I think I'd still be okay with Tales having an open ending - if only because we know that it's a precursor to BL3, and is the only Telltale game that can actively influence future instalments of the franchise it's representing. I think out of all of TT's games Tales is actually the main one that would actually suit a seemingly 'unfinished' ending/cliffhanger.

That being said, it would be even better if it was cliffhanger to season 2!

• Totally this game must have season 2, I already know that three more chapters is way too little for this franchise

I'm a sucker for a cliffhanger/ambiguous ending (the ending is one of my favourite things about TWAU), but even if I wasn't I think I'd stil

• I will be satisfied enough if the finale is an open ending where the group is riding off to their next adventure (Season 2)

• edited April 2015

Rhys will drop the Gorty's ball, he'll walk away to talk to his friends, and it will just keep spinning. The end.

• I feel like Tales will have a very conclusive ending

• To be fair...

It happened before with TTG: Back to the Future, Tales from Monkey Island, TWAU.

...I think that one was out of their control, as they had to account for the management at LucasArts playing musical chairs, with each new CEO having a different stance on lending out their franchises to other studios. At least, I think I recall hearing that's how it went down anyways.

• I love cliff hanger endings. Makes you think when you're bored how the story continued. I couldn't handle the ending to season 1 of TWD. That was a long wait, but it was fun trying to think of how the story continued

• I just hope they do good with the story as they have been. At first i thought they might mess up the Borderlands, so i have been watching them with a gigantic telescope. They did good, but i hope they don't ruin it at the end. Like killing HHJ, or Athena or somebody. I will be dissapointed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.