SHOULD I GET THIS GAME?? HELP A SISTA OUT

gurl, am honestly thinking abt getting this meme game "BORDERGANGS OF THE TALES" but i am really like confused bc i hated board land 2. boring environmentism and was not global warming. boring ass COUNTRY MUSIC!!! clapclap was annoying and the desperate attempt 2 capture MALE CIS gamers by adding a hot lady who helps u (WHO MOST LIKELY TURNS UP EVIL OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THAT'S A TOTAL CLICHE) i stopped and cried after playing boredergang after 2 hours and i just could nxt.

i luvvd THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 2 and THE W0LF AM0NG US bc they hard a dark and mysterious story!!! (ACTUALLY I LIKED 1-3 EPS OF TWD AND HATED THE RELEASE DATE OF W0LF AM0N UGGS. So ya please help a gurl out. SHOULD I GET THIS GAME??? wat should i expectism if i do play it?? i herd there was a hot shirtless guy scene so i am interested.

also is there hot npc who are involved in the STORY ??? TY <3

if you're from 9 gang, channel 4 news or trollers and like to post mean memes please do not posterism or i will report you to the mods TY!!!

Comments

• When I saw the name I instantly knew it's Ellias...

To answer the question, it's IMO the best telltale game so far. Playing the other games isn't important it's mostly for references, but if you didn't enjoy BL2 then you might not enjoy this.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yes, I'd definitely recommend it.

Also, what's channel 4 news?

• News that's on Channel 4.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yes, I'd definitely recommend it. Also, what's channel 4 news?

• But they don't show news on channel 4

News that's on Channel 4.

• edited April 2015

OK, first of all, I recommend you pay close attention to this video:

I hate these word crimes

Second, this game is a lot more story-focused than Borderlands 2, and it has the mechanics of a Telltale game, hence being released by Telltale. But with that being said, the overall theme, and the humor is largely based on Borderlands, so don't go into it expecting a dramatic or mysterious story.

Third, as of now, there aren't any "hot chicks" that I can recall in this game, but only 2 episodes came out so Moxxi will probably make an appearance. Can't say for certain though.

But anyway, if you didn't like Borderlands 2's story and humor, chances are you probably won't like this. Personally, I think this might be the best Telltale Game yet, but I did like Borderlands 2, so I guess you should take that with a grain of salt.

• I'm pretty sure she was referring to hot guys not chicks

OK, first of all, I recommend you pay close attention to this video: I hate these word crimes Second, this game is a lot more story-fo

• Alt text
    Be a winner and play this game.

• Its 10 outta 10 best game

I love it even though I dont like Borderlands original games

• ook i ignored ur comment bc u are trying 2 link me to a virus or a pirate website or maybe the red tubes

OK, first of all, I recommend you pay close attention to this video: I hate these word crimes Second, this game is a lot more story-fo

• Well I understood about 6% of that but I'll try to understand...

So you hated Borderlands 2...but you are interested in TFTB because you heard there was a "hot shirtless guy scene"?

I don't know what to say. I loved the game, so take that how you will, but I have no idea what your preferences are.

• [removed]

• edited April 2015

k.

Its greatly written, extremely fun to play, has very interesting and likable characters, and has a very unique story and great humor.

• Well then, that was quite rude.

• [removed]

ComingSoon posted: »

Well then, that was quite rude.

• Ah, that's certainly a show of how respectful this person is.

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited April 2015

[removed]

Well then, that was quite rude.

• They just keep on coming, wave after wave...

Ah, that's certainly a show of how respectful this person is.

• Considering me a troll? Take a look at how silly you sound and look hunny. I was banned probably 2 times for the 1 year + months I've been and I knew what I was doing wrong but I went on ahead regardless. I know community guidelines. They're in plain english. Not Binary, not in Japanese or Latin, so there is no reason why I wouldn't follow it. I flagged your post (and a few more) since they're off topic and just baiting. Just learn your place next time.

They just keep on coming, wave after wave...

• Let me tell right now: I am not the one trolling.

I am not one of the people who told you to kill yourself, and if that happened to you I am truly sorry. Nobody should be told to kill themselves over an opinion.

All I got was, well you can read them yourself. Wait can you? Last I recalled, you were having issues reading.

Completely rude and unnecessary. Don't give me shit when I've always been just trying to understand you. You were not really understandable in the OP, nor when you commented on the Megathread. I was confused as to what you were saying because I found it hard to understand.

If anybody else isn't going to post anything serious

Listen: if you want serious answers, ask the question in a serious way. Not that hard.

And just because you don't agree with the comment doesn't give you the right to flag the comment; nor because it's "cheeky".

We're allowed to post our opinions here.

• [removed]

Ellias posted: »

Considering me a troll? Take a look at how silly you sound and look hunny. I was banned probably 2 times for the 1 year + months I've been a

• They do in the UK.

But they don't show news on channel 4

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited April 2015

You can post your own opinions, of course. But it has to be on topic and not trollering in any way shape or form.

Completely rude and unnecessary. Don't give me shit when I've always been just trying to understand you. You were not really understandable in the OP, nor when you commented on the Megathread. I was confused as to what you were saying because I found it hard to understand.

Obviously a lie, but I honestly don't care regardless. If you do not understand me, either you go ask around or you refrain from spam posting. You posted literally nothing on my posts and were just obviously seeking attention. I AM serious about this thread never did I say I wasn't. I know what i post, when I post it and if I'm following guidelines. And i know this mini thread we're having right now is against the rules. So please refrain from trying to create beefy juicy drama for new members who do not deserve it simply.

If you or anybody else has nothing serious to say, don't say it at all. Thank you.

Let me tell right now: I am not the one trolling. I am not one of the people who told you to kill yourself, and if that happened to you I

• Obviously a lie...obviously seeking attention.

That's fucking hilarious. Seriously? Seriously? I replied "what". How in the fuck is that "trollering"?

You were speaking with horrible spelling and grammar. Don't blame me for not being able to understand it.

So please refrain from trying to create beefy juicy drama for new members who do not deserve it simply.

Please go find and quote me when I said that, thanks.

And again, don't you talk about "acting serious".

You can post your own opinions, of course. But it has to be on topic and not trollering in any way shape or form. Completely rude and

• I AM CURRENTLY UNDECIDED ON WHETHER OR NXT 2 GET THIS GAME BORDERGANGS. I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK UP UTUBE VIDS BC IT WILL SPOIL IT BY SPAMMING MI FEED LIKE TWD E3 AND E4. TY SPAGHETTI BLESS.

• Officially blocking and flagging your post. Next time learn how 2 not cyber bullerism.

• If you seriously believe that's cyber bullying, then I don't know how you are going to survive anywhere on the Internet.

And god damn. Flagging my post?

Please name exactly what I did wrong there, thanks.

Officially blocking and flagging your post. Next time learn how 2 not cyber bullerism.

• You want a serious answer?

First off, I think its a great game, one of the best. I enjoyed the humor and excellent story telling as well the music and characters. The music is excellent, especially the intro songs. The environment and graphics look like borderlands.

Truly the only real similarities with borderlands is that its in borderlands universe with its lore and characters. It is written by telltale and made in telltales style. It plays just like the walking dead game that you like.

The characters are great. You play as two of them of which like Telltale's style you make choices. I feel like character development in this game is really focused.

Final statement is that it's a great hilarious game with an awesome story and definitely worth a try. It is worth the 5 dollars per episode.

• Find me the comment where someone told you to kill yourself please

• edited April 2015

Sorry if I offended or made you upset (because that's what it ultimately seems like). On the other hand, flagging my comments were just plain unnecessary on your part - as you could've easily corrected me like a reasonable human-being in your previous reply.

I apologize again nevertheless.

Considering me a troll? Take a look at how silly you sound and look hunny. I was banned probably 2 times for the 1 year + months I've been a

• TY!!! finally not a trollistic. i liked the bordergang environment but just not the music. honxxstly if they added great soundtrack 2 it (if possible) then i'd think abt getting it. and i 4got about that 2 p 1 player thing. i mean r* managed to do 3 p 1 p on gta v but that's open world. how does it effect gp in this game and how long do u play as both? or do u pik 1 person and continue the story as them?

You want a serious answer? First off, I think its a great game, one of the best. I enjoyed the humor and excellent story telling as well

• The music is somewhat the same but at the same Telltale added some of their own picks into it. In this game, the time is pretty split between Fiona (the female Pandoran character) and Rhys ( the male Hyperion character). You play as both throughout the episodes and both are written greatly.

TY!!! finally not a trollistic. i liked the bordergang environment but just not the music. honxxstly if they added great soundtrack 2 it (if

• uhhhh

I AM CURRENTLY UNDECIDED ON WHETHER OR NXT 2 GET THIS GAME BORDERGANGS. I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK UP UTUBE VIDS BC IT WILL SPOIL IT BY SPAMMING MI FEED LIKE TWD E3 AND E4. TY SPAGHETTI BLESS.

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited April 2015

ok well i'll probably buy both ep 1 of game of thronis and bordergangs and hopefully fall 4 both. might not fall for game of thonis but i hope so to occupy the 1 year wait between each ep.

need to axxtually here more responses abt borderland gangs.

• edited April 2015

How about actually READING my response instead of completely dismissing it just because of one Youtube Video?

If one Youtube video is going to stop you, then here's the same exact response I posted last time WITHOUT the video:

Second, this game is a lot more story-focused than Borderlands 2, and it has the mechanics of a Telltale game, hence being released by Telltale. But with that being said, the overall theme, and the humor is largely based on Borderlands, so don't go into it expecting a dramatic or mysterious story.

Third, as of now, there aren't any "hot chicks" that I can recall in this game, but only 2 episodes came out so Moxxi will probably make an appearance. Can't say for certain though.

But anyway, if you didn't like Borderlands 2's story and humor, chances are you probably won't like this. Personally, I think this might be the best Telltale Game yet, but I did like Borderlands 2, so I guess you should take that with a grain of salt.

• 1 hour episode and 3 month wait?

The music is somewhat the same but at the same Telltale added some of their own picks into it. In this game, the time is pretty split betwee

• 2 hours actually.

1 hour episode and 3 month wait?

• ok but how can it be the best when twd exist? ty 4 ur reply plz dont post weird suspicious comments tyyy love u much.

also i asked for hot guys not hot girls. that's gross.

How about actually READING my response instead of completely dismissing it just because of one Youtube Video? If one Youtube video is goi

• No, its just however long it takes them to make the episode. I honestly doubt it will take them that long again.

3 month confirmed?

• 3 month confirmed?

2 hours actually.

This discussion has been closed.