SHOULD I GET THIS GAME?? HELP A SISTA OUT

2»

Comments

• edited April 2015

Can't really understand you friend.....

But yes get the game, it's awesome. Its also called BORDERLANDS

• Ok so if you do not understand what I just said. Then what is the point on saying "what" if I'm going to reply to your comment

Your logic? =/=. You contradict yourself.

The fact that you're obviously trying desperately to argue with me and trying 2 make me mad is honestly pathetic. You can keep trying though, but you're not going to make a point. I'm actually always right when It comes to things like this so replying is futile. You have support from new members and those who are clueless. Can you prove me wrong ever? No, it's simply not possible. Now get off of my thread if you're not going to be on topic. Or get your replies deleted by mods.

1.3 If you think a certain topic is not worth discussing, don't try to destroy the ongoing discussion. Just refrain from posting in that thread.

1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! We're all here to have fun, so be cool to each other. Always behave respectfully towards other community members, moderators and Telltale team members. Insults, hate speech, platform wars… leave it out. If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, use the "Flag" button to report their comments to moderators instead of shooting back!

2.6 Please report obvious spam threads/comments using the "Flag" button and do not reply to them.

I know what I post, and i'll never be wrong unless it's based off of personal opinion which will never concern you. So until then, stay on the sidelines. If I am wrong, plz tell me where I am trollering or cyber bullerism recently? That's right, you can't. Anyways this is the last reply you'll be getting from me because you're obviously a troll and like to harassmenting. Please follow the rules, mods will come in this thread and clean it by getting rid of your drama comments.

ComingSoon posted: »

Obviously a lie...obviously seeking attention. That's fucking hilarious. Seriously? Seriously? I replied "what". How in the fuck is

• how many episodes are released so far and how long did it take them 2 release?

No, its just however long it takes them to make the episode. I honestly doubt it will take them that long again.

• Um...obviously if I'm confused and don't understand, I'm going to ask "what" for clarification. It's fairly simple.

Also, I've been refraining from using insults or being disrespectful at all.

I know what I post, and i'll never be wrong unless it's based off of personal opinion which will never concern you.

That's not a very good way of thinking. Honestly it's okay to have your own opinions and believe that is right, but you're clearly stating that you'll "never be wrong".

And I am not a troll, nor do I "like harassmenting". I'm merely trying to get answers and talk in a respectful manner.

You are accusing me on so many different levels.

Ellias posted: »

Ok so if you do not understand what I just said. Then what is the point on saying "what" if I'm going to reply to your comment Your logic

• 2 of 5 and episode 2 took a few months.

Ellias posted: »

how many episodes are released so far and how long did it take them 2 release?

• I posted the same thing a week ago and I was convinced to buy it. I Don't regret the purchase one bit.

• Guys, come on. Please stay on topic. If you feel like a user is derailing a thread or starting drama, flag their post and please don't resort to arguing with them as that only makes things worse.

• "i herd there was a hot shirtless guy scene so i am interested"

Aww, I bet he'd be flattered to hear that. Yes, there is definitely a scene with a shirtless guy, and I suppose he probably is hot since they're in the desert when it happens. :D

• Threads like these make lose faith on humanity.

• bordergangs is a fun and original game. you play as Reese and Fiogul, fighting on Mars where there are a lot of bandits trying to trollering you, but reese whitherspoon outsmarts them all. His nerdy friend valerie (non-cis male, super abs) and fiogul's sister sashy come along for the fun times 2. clapclap is not in the game, he is ded.

u shud expectism a lot of robotic sexy scnes (triigger alert warning! x) n there is a guy named assquez who tries to make reese his bitch. but reese's lover loadmybutt saves him <3

reese is supr hawt and has an incredible cyborg shlong that is shown thruout episodes. there r alot of h8rs but you can defeat them from harassmenting you with cyborg x ray sex powers!!11

• I think it's a little bit of both...

• wow ur a funny geezer

papai46 posted: »

Threads like these make lose faith on humanity.

• edited April 2015

but reese's lover loadmybutt saves him <3

loadmybutt

It cracks me up every time you talk like that lol

bordergangs is a fun and original game. you play as Reese and Fiogul, fighting on Mars where there are a lot of bandits trying to trollering

• It'll make you laugh. And the world is pretty cool too. The characters are witty but are still heartfelt.

• I can't even . Word crimes . And what the heck is BORDERGANGS ?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's the thug world of Borderlands. Also known as the BORDERHOOD.

Cope49 posted: »

I can't even . Word crimes . And what the heck is BORDERGANGS ?

• Damn son, that's dank.

dojo32161 posted: »

It's the thug world of Borderlands. Also known as the BORDERHOOD.

• The user kinda STARTED this thread already derailed.

Guys, come on. Please stay on topic. If you feel like a user is derailing a thread or starting drama, flag their post and please don't resort to arguing with them as that only makes things worse.

• Come on guys, at least try. :/

This discussion has been closed.