Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Alt text

ActionHank posted: »

I'm glad the left side of those gifs are cut off. It lets my imagination run free.~

• edited July 2015

MASSIVE EDIT: This wasn't originally posted by me and I forgot to edit this. I just left on my telltale account and my brother posted this.
    Personally I hate Jack but he does say funny stuff.

clap-tp posted: »

jack is a psychophatic manipulator who rarely has any kind of the smallest remorse for killing innocents, he had it all planned from the mom

• edited April 2015

Guys it's pretty obvious what's going to happen in ep. 3, Telltale are getting to damn predictable these days. In the next time scene we saw Brick. Brick likes to punch things. Vaughn has a punchable face. This shit just practically writes itself.

• GUYS, LOOK!

Alt text

Ep 3 depot uploaded to the Steam database!

• Wooo!

GUYS, LOOK! Ep 3 depot uploaded to the Steam database!

• Alt text

• Another brick in the wall!

DoubleJump posted: »

Guys it's pretty obvious what's going to happen in ep. 3, Telltale are getting to damn predictable these days. In the next time scene we saw Brick. Brick likes to punch things. Vaughn has a punchable face. This shit just practically writes itself.

• Alt text

• Alt text

• Alt text

• Wait, what is the Gortys robot doing at the Star Wars press conference/in the new trailer?

Alt text

Alt text

Goddammit, Gortys, go home - your mother and father are worried about you!

• Alt text

Wait, what is the Gortys robot doing at the Star Wars press conference/in the new trailer? Goddammit, Gortys, go home - your mother and father are worried about you!

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

Good one, Wolf

• Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yay, earlier today i said to keep an eye on the Steam database for updates and on the same day they added something :P

• Wait. Whats wrong with me, why do I always forget to use my gif

Alt text

• [insert celebratory gif here]

• I figure if it's in the Steam database or whatever right now we could be looking for some news next week.

• edited April 2015

I still don't think so. I'm thinking back to back releases of Tales Ep3 then GoT Ep4 first two or three weeks of May. As much as I love Thrones, I don't want it to be rushed too much because I'd like to enjoy it and I'd personally want to end this Telltale season with it.

EDIT: I just noticed that they added it into the Steam database so I'm sure its coming first

• Let's be realistic man

Poogers555 posted: »

At this rate Game of Thrones will be done at the end of May

• Alt text

• IT FEELS LIKE FOREVEEEEEEER

Alt text

• Oh Thrones Ep4 got added into the database too?!

Alt text

And yeah, I'd rather see Tales first cuz like I said I would want to end my Telltale season with Thrones

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think next week is a bit too early for any major news, we might get some small hints but i think 2-3 weeks is more likely for anything significant.

I figure if it's in the Steam database or whatever right now we could be looking for some news next week.

• Well Lost Lords got its trailer and release dates two weeks before it actually launches. I think we can maybe see actual news next week, but the episode won't launch till May 5th. Or they just give news the week before it launches, like they normally do.

OzzyUK posted: »

I think next week is a bit too early for any major news, we might get some small hints but i think 2-3 weeks is more likely for anything significant.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Do you have an image for the episode 4 data added to the steam database?

• Honestly Im barely joking. I honestly think game of thrones will be over by the end of July

Let's be realistic man

• Heh, been playing that game for almost two years now.

• End of July, is a possibility. I'm thinking Episode 4 = mid May, Episode 5 = mid July, and Episode 6 = mid August, but if they bump it a bit earlier end of July is an actual possibility. Not May though lmao

Honestly Im barely joking. I honestly think game of thrones will be over by the end of July

• Yeah, Telltale has already been teasing ep 4. Im like 99% sure that we will get ep 4 the last week of April or first week of May

End of July, is a possibility. I'm thinking Episode 4 = mid May, Episode 5 = mid July, and Episode 6 = mid August, but if they bump it a bit earlier end of July is an actual possibility. Not May though lmao

• I don't get what people keep saying about the Old Haven or Hollow Point being a big decision thing. We just choose which location to go to first, then from there we meet different characters and experience a little twist in the timeline. It's nothing we didn't see in Wolf Among Us. Or is it something else I'm forgetting...?

To be honest, I feel like Telltale has put more effort in illusion of choice in Thrones and Tales, but nothing super big. But I don't really complain about those kind of things/

• Alt text

• Well seeing that GoT Ep4 isn't in the Steam database I don't think April is a possibility, but I have high hopes for second week of May

Yeah, Telltale has already been teasing ep 4. Im like 99% sure that we will get ep 4 the last week of April or first week of May

• Size added too!

Alt text

insert celebration gif which I'm too lazy to google here

• It should drop when it is released. Episode 2 was like 2GB when it was still in developing according to steamdb, & it was around 1.17 GB or something similar when the episode got released

• Shhhhh... don't ruin the moment...

CarL_J posted: »

It should drop when it is released. Episode 2 was like 2GB when it was still in developing according to steamdb, & it was around 1.17 GB or something similar when the episode got released

Sign in to comment in this discussion.