Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Ok guys. News this Tuesday, and then it will release February 17th.

F17HYPE

Alt text

• Thats a good thing to hear, my only problem is that even if its done weeks ago- telltale release dates are what matter at this point, after ep2 wait time, i cant trust even a data base information. because it may be finished now, but maybe they'll never release until a month from now or something

CarL_J posted: »

It kind of means that the episode's animations are a bit done, most of the voice acting is done, so they can have the rest of time to bug fi

• personally, i hate lilith so much that i'll slap her whenever i get the chance

If Maya and Lilith don't appear at some point in this series, I'm gon be piiiiissed

• Yeah I know, anything can happen. But this means they're having progress with the episode! :)

Mercyva posted: »

Thats a good thing to hear, my only problem is that even if its done weeks ago- telltale release dates are what matter at this point, after

• edited April 2015

Wow, people on this thread are really easily amused...

Here:

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

Wow, people on this thread are really easily amused... Here:

• I hope we get to kill Lilith, after what she did in The Pre-Sequel.

If Maya and Lilith don't appear at some point in this series, I'm gon be piiiiissed

• Anyone else hope Rhys gets another Vasquez car, but this time we can have the whole gang in there ? ;3

• Waiting for news like:

Alt text

Seriously though, why are they so quiet lately? They haven't teased any of their games for way too long.

• edited April 2015

YOOO HE WAS CELL? I HAD NO IDEA THIS ENTIRE TIME

MY LIFE HAS BEEN CHANGED

He voices Cell from DBZ too, and it could not be further from Jack's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBr1p6iSU-I It must be nic

• Your soul seems to cost 20-25 bucks.

I would sell my soul for one of those. Male version of course thou

• But it literally says I'm a guy in my bio >.>

Linsepins posted: »

Lol wut? I thought you were a girl xd

• Pretty accurate :\

Dapnee posted: »

Your soul seems to cost 20-25 bucks.

• edited April 2015

I dunno, man, I'm feeling April 31st.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok guys. News this Tuesday, and then it will release February 17th. F17HYPE

• I figure the very close release of Tales Ep2 and Thrones Ep3 has given them nothing to really tease now other than cosplays and sales or whatever. I honestly think that we'll be getting news this week for Tales Ep3 though, and episode release the following week.

Waiting for news like: Seriously though, why are they so quiet lately? They haven't teased any of their games for way too long.

• I honestly think that we'll be getting news this week for Tales Ep3 though, and episode release the following week.

You're being way too optimistic about the release dates, that's way too early for this game. I don't see it coming out until late May at the least, considering how it has been only a month since Episode 2 came out.

I figure the very close release of Tales Ep2 and Thrones Ep3 has given them nothing to really tease now other than cosplays and sales or wha

• bpd dosent conflict with being a psychopath, do your research

Yami_Wolf posted: »

MASSIVE EDIT: This wasn't originally posted by me and I forgot to edit this. I just left on my telltale account and my brother posted this. Personally I hate Jack but he does say funny stuff.

• and other then that its far from a solid prooth of bpd, hope you realise that

clap-tp posted: »

bpd dosent conflict with being a psychopath, do your research

• You obviously just come across very feminine :P

But it literally says I'm a guy in my bio >.>

• Lol, who reads bio's xD

But it literally says I'm a guy in my bio >.>

Raises hand

Lol, who reads bio's xD

• considering how it has been only a month since Episode 2 came out

WHAT? It feels like ages.. :(

I honestly think that we'll be getting news this week for Tales Ep3 though, and episode release the following week. You're being way

It actually hasn't even been a month yet, in six more days it'll have been a month.

considering how it has been only a month since Episode 2 came out WHAT? It feels like ages..

• Hey, GoT Episode 3 was just like

Hey guys Im here play me ok bye

I honestly think that we'll be getting news this week for Tales Ep3 though, and episode release the following week. You're being way

• Atlas Mugged was released on March 17th, it's April 18th, so it's been a month and one day.

dojo32161 posted: »

It actually hasn't even been a month yet, in six more days it'll have been a month.

Whoops, got Game Of Thrones mixed with Tales.

Atlas Mugged was released on March 17th, it's April 18th, so it's been a month and one day.

• Here's what worries me about Ashley Bunch voicing Tina. Will she have left with Anthony? The thought of BL3 without Tina is too much to bear

He voices Cell from DBZ too, and it could not be further from Jack's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBr1p6iSU-I It must be nic

• Alt text

You obviously just come across very feminine :P

• I don't have other words to describe it, this is just fabulous!

• Nah, there's no way they wouldn't include Tina - she's won both of the recent fan surveys! Also, Anthony didn't leave Gearbox on bad terms (they've offered him his job back if things don't work out) and everyone who works there seems to adore Ash, too - plus she's a professional, doing voice roles all over the country. I think she'd already moved to LA when TPS was made and she did voice work for that.

I'm sure BL3 will be full of badonkadonk-y goodness (and hopefully Tales, too)!

Here's what worries me about Ashley Bunch voicing Tina. Will she have left with Anthony? The thought of BL3 without Tina is too much to bear

• I can't be 2 fab 4 u cause u fab 2

Alt text

2Fab4Me

• Our Fab is over 9000

I can't be 2 fab 4 u cause u fab 2

• I wish TFTB was like that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey, GoT Episode 3 was just like Hey guys Im here play me ok bye

• We need to make a fabulous gang

Alt text

Alt text

Our Fab is over 9000

• The wait is making Rhys Old

Alt text

• Hell yes! Our Forum Fab Crew will be legendary ;)

We need to make a fabulous gang

• Your fabulousness must be this tall to enter the fab crew

Hell yes! Our Forum Fab Crew will be legendary

Sign in to comment in this discussion.