Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• here

Guys, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss the "soons"... I know they've learnt their lesson from last time, but this radio silence is KILLING me. I NEED A SOON, TELLTALE. GIMME A SOON!!!

• Well, I lived in Massachusetts my whole life, but before I was born my parents lived in New York making them Yankee fans. But growing up in Massachusetts kinda got that Red Sox pride going for me, so since my parents were Yankee fans, I always had a soft spot for them, although I will still always be a big Red Sox fan ;3

Im a big Red Sox fan, but Yankees will always be my #2 Team How is that even possible, the Yankee-Red Sox rivalry is one of the biggest rivalries in all of sports.

• Alright, that's understandable.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, I lived in Massachusetts my whole life, but before I was born my parents lived in New York making them Yankee fans. But growing up in

• A 3. I beat Borderlands 2 for a second time today, started a new Mass Effect playthrough (well I never finished the first one so I guess I just restarted it), and a new Game of Thrones playthrough with picking all evil/ruthless choices. Productive day ya know.

• Still nothing? Okay then...

Alt text

• I am still pretty patient about the wait. And also to my future self, I hope you haven't lost your sanity by the time Episode 3 arrives. :)

• edited April 2015

Guys, how many times have you played the previous episodes while waiting for episode 3?

• Like I said I replayed episode 2 like 3 times

Guys, how many times have you played the previous episodes while waiting for episode 3?

• I'm glad I'm not the only one that has played through it more than once ^^

Like I said I replayed episode 2 like 3 times

• Man it feels like its been years since the last episode lol

• Played it 2 times. I'll probably replay it once more as soon as all the episodes will be out.

• I have played it 4 times and therfore filled all the save slots... I need more save slots

• Four times! I've got all save files used up.

First save is my "canon" save. Then I've got my "nice", "asshole" and "silent" saves.

• edited April 2015

3 times. But that fourth save slot is just sitting there, all empty, so I'll probably play again.

Also I was playing BL2 to pass the time, beat a couple of badass enemies, found some really nice loot, paused to go do sth else, and when I came back my PS4 was in rest mode. That will teach me to heed those pesky notifications that keep reminding me I can set my preferred power options.

Anyway, that made me unreasonably mad at BL2 for a while, so back to playing TFTB it is.

• edited April 2015

Yeah, think I'm going to run out of space soon too... Let's just hope the next episode gets released relatively soon.

CollyWobble posted: »

I have played it 4 times and therfore filled all the save slots... I need more save slots

• Aw, that sucks. They've actually been messing around with the drop rates in BL2/TPS lately. These past few days it's been raining legendaries for me! You might want to jump back in again soon if you want to get some good loot. :D

3 times. But that fourth save slot is just sitting there, all empty, so I'll probably play again. Also I was playing BL2 to pass the time

• Oh, please do! Playing Rhys as an asshole is really fun. I actually play him as an asshole for the most part in my canon save as well. xD

Hm... Might just take on your idea with the "asshole" save, can't believe I've not done it yet. I just see Rhys as too much of a nice guy! ^-^

• edited April 2015

Hm... Might just take on your idea with the "asshole" save, can't believe I've not done it yet. I just see Rhys as too much of a nice guy! ^-^

Deadpoolian posted: »

Four times! I've got all save files used up. First save is my "canon" save. Then I've got my "nice", "asshole" and "silent" saves.

• Huh, well, thanks for the tip, guess I will then!

Aw, that sucks. They've actually been messing around with the drop rates in BL2/TPS lately. These past few days it's been raining legendaries for me! You might want to jump back in again soon if you want to get some good loot.

• Aw unlucky! I've done the same thing plenty of times!

3 times. But that fourth save slot is just sitting there, all empty, so I'll probably play again. Also I was playing BL2 to pass the time

• edited April 2015

Well, that's me found my plans tonight! XD

Oh, please do! Playing Rhys as an asshole is really fun. I actually play him as an asshole for the most part in my canon save as well. xD

• I don't know why, but here's a demonic Fiona to help with the wait.

Alt text

• The ps4 can suspend applications now though, so it should still be there once you turn it on. That new feature is a lifesaver

Aw unlucky! I've done the same thing plenty of times!

• Well that's terrifying.

I don't know why, but here's a demonic Fiona to help with the wait.

• I've played each episode 2 times already. And watched playthroughs, trailers and intros on youtube like thousand times.

• Alt text

• Well, that is supremely scary, but luckily (Or unluckily?), I have seen some nasty shit on Creepypasta, so my sanity is still intact.

• Alt text

• Creepypasta is awesome

Well, that is supremely scary, but luckily (Or unluckily?), I have seen some nasty shit on Creepypasta, so my sanity is still intact.

• you totally have to post this on our thread we can make some really cool things with that hehehehe

• Alt text

Still waiting for some news

• Ahahahaah...you know what? it's not funny any more, it's quite sad actually...

Still waiting for some news

• If you wanna post it, go ahead. You have my permission :)

Leluch123 posted: »

you totally have to post this on our thread we can make some really cool things with that hehehehe

• I know

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Ahahahaah...you know what? it's not funny any more, it's quite sad actually...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Stay strong....

Alt text

I know

• Telltale....Telltale pls...don't do this to me again pls the waiting I...I CAN'T SUFFER AGAINNNNN D';Alt text

• No news yet....

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.