Vaughn or Sasha?

2»

Comments

• Probaaabbbllly Vaughn (sorry sasha) cuz he's my brotha and hasn't had a gun pointed at me half the time.

• Sasha for real, though it is a tough decision.

Vaughn seems so innocent and like he can't handle Pandora and you think he's just your cute dorky friend, but then you find out he betrayed you and he's not quite so innocent anymore. Regardless of intentions, he totally caved under pressure and didn't just stand up for you.

Sasha is hostile, but understandably so. She takes care of herself and doesn't handle betrayal well. Hyperion did terrible things to her planet, and after Felix if she comes to trust anyone besides her own sister again it'll take a lot of work. So I like her more, because I can understand her perspective and have hope her character will grow.

• you dont like your own sis?

KatKat posted: »

Vaughn for me, don't like Sasha...

• Who cares? I dont see telltale killing one of them also am sure people likes both too

• Vaugn because unlike Sasha, he's actually a good character.

• At this point, I like Sasha more. Vaughn is a great character and he's funny, but Sasha is a character that I actually understand and can identify with on some level. She has a chip on her shoulder, but it makes sense. She's also a lot more consistent than Vaughn (so far), and even though she's a thief she shows some conviction. Vaughn is hard to trust.

• Vaughn is funny and cute, but it's definitely Sasha for me. Tough, funny, loves shiny guns and can break a man's neck with ease. What's not to like! Plus, I love the badass con sisters dynamic. I'm looking forward to seeing more of that.

• Sasha.

Not an easy choice, because I believe Vaughn is a decent person...but there have been subtle hints that Vaughn has a more ruthless and greedy side.

• Oh? I personally like her better, why did she annoy you? (Well the way she talked about Felix REALLY annoyed me, mostly because she seemed like she cared more about the money than the man that raised her which I find disgusting / but I still like her because I see her as my little sister since I'm Fiona lol)

I prefer Vaughn, he's funny. Also Sasha really rubbed me up the wrong way in episode one, and even though going into the second episode I was prepared to give her another chance - no, she annoyed me even more.

• I like Vaughn better C:

• edited April 2015

That was what annoyed me - the way she reacted about Felix. I let him live and I was so glad that I did when I watched the ECHOcomm and realised he was just protecting us, and then when Sasha was still so mad at him I couldn't understand why she was so eager to think of him as a treacherous 'asshole'. He raised us, he was like our father - why is it so easy for her to just suddenly turn on him and hate him like that? I still don't trust her even though she's my sister - I have a feeling she's going to do something crazy/stupid soon (maybe she and August deserve each other)

EDIT: I think I'm one of those people who gets very heavily immersed in stories (especially really good ones) - does it show?

Oh? I personally like her better, why did she annoy you? (Well the way she talked about Felix REALLY annoyed me, mostly because she seemed l

• hahahaha actually when I play as Fiona I am really nice to her (I play Fiona as a protective big sister). But I just don't find Sasha's character very likable...

-Rhys- posted: »

you dont like your own sis?

• And why is that big sis?

KatKat posted: »

hahahaha actually when I play as Fiona I am really nice to her (I play Fiona as a protective big sister). But I just don't find Sasha's character very likable...

• Uhhh... Sasha? I think? I'm liking her character... and stuff...

• edited May 2015

vaughn. I identify myself more with rhys than fiona, and I see vaughn as my friend. sasha is incredibly adorable and cool, but vaughn is my bro, you know what I bro, bro? he's maybe weak and not made for the life on pandora, but he's still loyal, and I trust him more than sasha (yes, he "sold" me to vasquez, but he said he wasn't really going to betray me and just wanted vasquez to "shut up", and I trust him with this. it's smart, making your enemy think that you're on his side).

• Vaughn, cause Fiona need to hate Rhys for a reason, so yes, Sasha need to die.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Vaughn, because his actions indicate a sense of loyalty (fake betrayal aside) and concern for other people, whereas Sasha has so far acted petulant and self-interested.

We have several eps to go before I can really say how I feel about these characters, but what we've seen so far paints Sasha as the emotional and petty little sister Fiona sees her as, and Vaughn as a pragmatic friend who shows a sense of bravery and heroism despite his bookishness. There's a vault hunter deep within that little dork, and it's clawing its way out.

• It's a hard choice, but I'm going to have to go with Vaughn on this one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.