Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited April 2015

Well, we could have a season 2 of Tales from the Borderlands that deal with the aftermath of Borderlands 3. Just like what we are doing with our current season. :)

AwkwardAlex posted: »

I doubt that, it seems like TFTB story adds up to the whole "War is coming!" from previos Borderlands games and it may lead to Borderlands 3.

• God I'm so bored.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

God I'm so bored.

• edited April 2015

I like the way you think.

Alt text

Well, we could have a season 2 of Tales from the Borderlands that deal with the aftermath of Borderlands 3. Just like what we are doing with our current season.

• I had a dream that the episode was out. "EP3 released!" was scattered everywhere on the forums, people were partying, children was crying (happily), and the sun smiled down on us all.

Then I woke up, but I still believed there was a chance it was all real and rushed here...to be met with cold, harsh reality. ;w;

• edited April 2015

No worries, friend. What you have dreamed wasn't a false illusion. It is a dream for what is to come in the future, :)

I had a dream that the episode was out. "EP3 released!" was scattered everywhere on the forums, people were partying, children was crying (h

• May one day dreams come true ;__;

I had a dream that the episode was out. "EP3 released!" was scattered everywhere on the forums, people were partying, children was crying (h

• This one will though

Quiff posted: »

May one day dreams come true ;__;

• Catch a ride aboard the hype train!

Alt text

Alt text

Full size

• Reminds me I had a similiar dream about TWD Season 2 episode 2 :S

• True

This one will though

• edited May 2015

Yas yas, come to papa!

Alt text

dfh15 posted: »

Catch a ride aboard the hype train! Full size

• Alt text

• Is...is...Is it real? Please..?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Alt text

• Alt text

Thanks for reporting it, Ozzy - and thanks to support for the quick fix! ^_^

OzzyUK posted: »

The mobile issue has been fixed.

• :

So, look what arrived in the mail today - Rhys, Jack and Fiona are taking a little vacation Down Under! Aren't they the cutest things eve

• edited May 2015

So, look what arrived in the mail today - Rhys, Jack and Fiona are taking a little vacation Down Under!

Aren't they the cutest things ever? Seriously, they're even more adorable in real life...

And all by the amazing, talented, and lovely @nursethalia!

If you want one for yourself (which, I mean, duh - of course you do) you can get them here. They make the wait seem that much more tolerable - and are scientifically proven to be totally soon-free!

Go on, you know you want one (and I want to see pictures of everyone's - I want to see mini-TFTBL-ers vault hunting all over the world)!

Alt text

• I don't know what you're talking about - I definitely didn't accidentally post nothing but a dot before hastily editing it - no, that wasn't what happened at all...

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

:

• Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

I can almost touch it....

• OMFG I can't wait to show my sisters that some of my wee keychains are in friggin' Australiaaaaa! Thanks for posting, Jack!

/nursethalia will remember this

Alt text

So, look what arrived in the mail today - Rhys, Jack and Fiona are taking a little vacation Down Under! Aren't they the cutest things eve

• Yeah, sometimes the time can be a bit off. I posted a comment one night (before midnight) and the next day it still said "today at x time"
    Strange...

• I don't think there will be one, there's a lot behind it that leads me to think so.

LoneSoul posted: »

But what if there will be season 2?

• I had a dream the episode still hadn't come out and we started turning on each other...And just oh god, Wilhelm was there...It was just a massacre.

• Well, in occurrence to our wait I might as well say that I just bought the same Hyperion T-shirt @N3mo360 bought because it looked A-mazing.

I also just started my first True Vault Hunter Mode game of BL2 with Maya and started my second LP using Axton.

• Hey, 31 new comments...maybe there's so--

enters thread

yeah I shouldn't even try at this point

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Awesome, Sasha survived the shootout.

New screenshot Nice try btw Poogs

• edited May 2015

Alt text

New screenshot

Nice try btw Poogs

• Green613 posted: »

• I remember Lee once said to a certain shitbird.

"You ain't gonna shoot myeold man. You don't got the look, and that means you don't got the balls."

Apply to August.

Awesome, Sasha survived the shootout.

• edited May 2015

Could be determinant.

You too @MetallicaRules

Stop being so thirsty guys

Sasha lives confirmed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Could be determinant. You too @MetallicaRules Stop being so thirsty guys

• Or could just end up dying in the episode. Wouldn't be the first time cough Omid...

• who the f is u m8

Poogers555 posted: »

fit me rit now m8

• fit me rit now m8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.