Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• mer lek who da f ur u!11

Green613 posted: »

who the f is u m8

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

fit me rit now m8

• No, thank YOU - they seriously made my whole week! ^_^

nursethalia posted: »

OMFG I can't wait to show my sisters that some of my wee keychains are in friggin' Australiaaaaa! Thanks for posting, Jack! /nursethalia will remember this

• Since only ceo got the gameplay that scene is done.Only one ;-;,or maybe 2-3.

New screenshot Nice try btw Poogs

• Hold on, there was a twitter post saying that a Jar Jar reference was made, Jar Jar is from Star Wars and may 4th is Star Wars day. Does that means news, who knows.

• Yo...

Alt text

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Hold on, there was a twitter post saying that a Jar Jar reference was made, Jar Jar is from Star Wars and may 4th is Star Wars day. Does that means news, who knows.

• Of course she lives. I don't expect anyone from the main 4 + Loader Bot die. :)

Sasha lives confirmed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

• May the 4th be with us :P

Forget that though, I'm more interested in the Jay-Z reference. Thoughts? '99 problems?'

Hold on, there was a twitter post saying that a Jar Jar reference was made, Jar Jar is from Star Wars and may 4th is Star Wars day. Does that means news, who knows.

• WOAH!! That's crazy... you know what's gonna happen? I'm gonna get pumped for may 4th and nothing will happen. Props to you though for making that connection regardless of whether it happens or not.

• We both know that you want to get hyped, so don't restrain yourself :>

AgentZ46 posted: »

WOAH!! That's crazy... you know what's gonna happen? I'm gonna get pumped for may 4th and nothing will happen. Props to you though for making that connection regardless of whether it happens or not.

• Alt text

• Alt text

• Alt text

seriously tho...ep3 need to hurry up!

• How are you to find information so quickly, Green?

You have included a notification from Twitter on your phone or your hands makaroni, that is very tasty to me :Р

New screenshot Nice try btw Poogs

• Anyone live in California?

Someone needs to go to Job's garage sale and offer him cash for comment.

Seriously, the ad says all reasonable offers considered - WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR AN UPDATE ON TALES?!

Alternatively, go and high-five him, and thank him for all the awesomeness he has bestowed upon us. ^_^

Oh, and for anyone who isn't following him on Twitter, yes, Job really is having a geek-tastic garage sale (which, quite frankly, looks amazing).

• "Hey, I was just wondering if you just happen to be selling some news on Tales episode 3."

Anyone live in California? Someone needs to go to Job's garage sale and offer him cash for comment. Seriously, the ad says all reasona

• We're approaching 7 weeks since Ep2 released. We should be getting something next week right? RIGHT?!

• "Oh yeah, sure, that's right over here in the SOON box!"

Alt text

"Hey, I was just wondering if you just happen to be selling some news on Tales episode 3."

• edited May 2015

the SOON box

Alt text

"Oh yeah, sure, that's right over here in the SOON box!"

• Left, actually.

We're approaching 7 weeks since Ep2 released. We should be getting something next week right? RIGHT?!

• Alt text

We're approaching 7 weeks since Ep2 released. We should be getting something next week right? RIGHT?!

• Crips, pls.

Crips posted: »

Left, actually.

• edited May 2015

Another thing, Jay-Z had an album released in May. So both easter eggs are hinting about a release in May, news about new episode will come around may 4th and release itself should be in may. Well, that's if my calculations are correct and they are always correct... except for those times when they are incorrect.
    P.S. Better turn on Zack's Hemsey - Mind Heist when reading this comment, should have wrote this in pre scriptum.

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

Left, actually.

• Well this time it was easy since he just posted a picture and I just took the URL and posted it, other times to get the whole tweet I copy it and post it up on imgur really quick and try to get it up here ^-^

Karnedg2013 posted: »

How are you to find information so quickly, Green? You have included a notification from Twitter on your phone or your hands makaroni, that is very tasty to me :Р

• He stole the Jurassic Park font for 'Ultimate'.

Anyone live in California? Someone needs to go to Job's garage sale and offer him cash for comment. Seriously, the ad says all reasona

• Yes, I know about imgr, I use it =)

Thanks!

You're kind boy!

Alt text

Well this time it was easy since he just posted a picture and I just took the URL and posted it, other times to get the whole tweet I copy it and post it up on imgur really quick and try to get it up here ^-^

• There's been another update guys! This IS HAPPENING!

Alt text

• There are multiple updates a day, and there have been for a little while now.

Leluch123 posted: »

There's been another update guys! This IS HAPPENING!

• Someone on Twitter made it for him - at least they pilfered from a property his company has the rights to.

He stole the Jurassic Park font for 'Ultimate'.

• Guys.

Guys, stahp.

You're drawing a longbow.

These links are even more tenuous than the ones behind F17, and remember how that turned out?

Another thing, Jay-Z had an album released in May. So both easter eggs are hinting about a release in May, news about new episode will come

• I fucking love that font. But yeah, I suppose.

Someone on Twitter made it for him - at least they pilfered from a property his company has the rights to.

• True but they were usually separated by minor updates(few Kb), now we had two bigger ones in a row, that has to mean something

There are multiple updates a day, and there have been for a little while now.

• I´m going to cry if it´s not May 12th.

Im feeling May 12th, so everyone get ready! F17HYPE

• Im feeling May 12th, so everyone get ready!

F17HYPE

• You contradict yourself

• Alt text

• I bet that we'll get trailer at 5th and the relase will be at 12th

• What if it's May 19th?

ABigBadWolf posted: »