Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Crying.

Crips posted: »

What if it's May 19th?

• My puns are very good, I hope I don't punish you too much with them!

• I cant take all this punishment. Darn you Crips!

My puns are very good, I hope I don't punish you too much with them!

• @Crips

Slow down, puncaces. It's was a joke =)

I cant take all this punishment. Darn you Crips!

• What does a suicidal man do after finishing talking on a phone?

HE HANGS UP!

Alt text

I cant take all this punishment. Darn you Crips!

• I have knowingly kept it for the future :Р

Alt text

What does a suicidal man do after finishing talking on a phone? HE HANGS UP!

• I am honored to get that title

Alt text

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I have knowingly kept it for the future :Р

• I am honored to get that title

Alt text

I am honored to get that title

• TBH I'm expecting a M19 release, it would be such a nice pre-birthday gift.

Guys. Guys, stahp. You're drawing a longbow. These links are even more tenuous than the ones behind F17, and remember how that turned out?

• edited May 2015

It's best if you trust me and will not hope that it will be so close, and then disappoint a lot more :(

M19ForLife

• When i go to bed at night, i pray to my favorite lord that we would get some news the next day. I am dissapointed each day. My borderlands faith needs to be stronger.

• Hush hush now, pray a little more and I'm sure the news will come soon.

When i go to bed at night, i pray to my favorite lord that we would get some news the next day. I am dissapointed each day. My borderlands faith needs to be stronger.

• Updated to Steam again !

Alt text

• So many updates. So little news.

brb crying

Poogers555 posted: »

Updated to Steam again !

• Dont worry, Ep3 will be out the 19th for sure

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So many updates. So little news. brb crying

• HE DID.

You probably made him cry even more xD

• You probably made him cry even more xD

Dont worry, Ep3 will be out the 19th for sure

• Alt text

Updated to Steam again !

• Where did you get that from?

Leluch123 posted: »

There's been another update guys! This IS HAPPENING!

• TFTB's Steam Database

BigNick posted: »

Where did you get that from?

• Dairy entry No. 4
    4/3/16

Dear Dairy,

No news. I have set out to find episode 3 many moons ago, i pray to the lords above to give me insight on when it will grace my hands, but they only know the word soon. I cry myself to sleep. The gods of Tales are silent while the war of ships rages on. I pull out of picture of my family, Rhys and the group smiling, with me in the middle. I smile and put it away. It keeps me going as i cry my self to sleep, dreaming of the perfect world where all episodes are released. I have gotten a few updates. My friends who speak for the characters had spoken, they grace me with the small updates. Soon i will write to you, telling you when i have played it. I found another one of fathers letters, but it will have to wait till next time.

Trust nobody, not even yourself,

Greasy_Broccoli

• Still making the same typo, Nazi Grammars had all commited suicide while reading your diary XDDDDDD

Dairy entry No. 4 4/3/16 Dear Dairy, No news. I have set out to find episode 3 many moons ago, i pray to the lords above to give me i

• edited May 2015

Come on. There's no need to....

Cry, Wolf.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So many updates. So little news. brb crying

• That was an awesome pun!

I have Faith in you Carley 8)

Come on. There's no need to.... Cry, Wolf.

• Alt text

Come on. There's no need to.... Cry, Wolf.

• I didn't mean to do it... i mean, i didn't mean for them to kill themselves.

Still making the same typo, Nazi Grammars had all commited suicide while reading your diary XDDDDDD

• well you did

but be happy

youll be a main character of a creepypasta

I didn't mean to do it... i mean, i didn't mean for them to kill themselves.

• Come on. There's no need to.... Cry, Wolf.

• Alt text

Updated to Steam again !

• Will it have been 7 weeks since Ep2 launched this coming Tuesday? If so, then I figure a May 12th release date is still very likely

• Heh, I wouldn't be too happy about M12 actually, since I'll be away to attend a 3-day conference at that time, so I'd only be able to play it come the weekend anyway and I'd be late to the party... Still, the weekend would be closer than M26, so, eh, I dunno. Would sure be nice if it was M5 tho...

I've just started the pre-sequel to keep myself entertained, but I managed to slice off half of the fingertip on my right thumb today and it's messing with my aim. :(

Will it have been 7 weeks since Ep2 launched this coming Tuesday? If so, then I figure a May 12th release date is still very likely

• Alt text

When i go to bed at night, i pray to my favorite lord that we would get some news the next day. I am dissapointed each day. My borderlands faith needs to be stronger.

• You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!

Heh, I wouldn't be too happy about M12 actually, since I'll be away to attend a 3-day conference at that time, so I'd only be able to play i

• Can I get a professional opinion on BL1, is it common to find this many legendary(yellow/orange) guns in your first playthrough, or is the game being nice to me.

Alt text

• Yes.

Dapnee posted: »

Can I get a professional opinion on BL1, is it common to find this many legendary(yellow/orange) guns in your first playthrough, or is the game being nice to me.

• edited May 2015

Ugh... So I was rewatching the trailers and I've noticed this part.
    Alt text
    It's the first time I've seen this pic and idk if it was already noticed, so yeah... have a nice day.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah, that's one of the decisions you can make if you tell the kidnapper "We discussed an alliance".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ensddqNxn-c

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Ugh... So I was rewatching the trailers and I've noticed this part. It's the first time I've seen this pic and idk if it was already noticed, so yeah... have a nice day.

• Okay, wow I didn't take that option. Thanks for quick answer, I'm gonna go and replay the episode.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, that's one of the decisions you can make if you tell the kidnapper "We discussed an alliance". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ensddqNxn-c

• This appears in the game. In Episode 1, if you tell The Stranger "We calmly discusses an alliance," Fiona tells him that this is how it happened. Skip to 15:00

Click here

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Ugh... So I was rewatching the trailers and I've noticed this part. It's the first time I've seen this pic and idk if it was already noticed, so yeah... have a nice day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.