Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I mean the Ultron guy who wrote this on Steam. There was a guy on here a couple of months ago, I forget his name though, and he said pretty much everything he said in his "argument" when he was on the forums and complained about Telltale every chance he got. It sounds exactly like him.

Rob_K posted: »

@MetallicaRules If you're meaning me, I'm David on there. Just a pen name this. If you're meaning the person I love, then 'Blow Place Down'. Went by at least one other name as well. Jackal, 'I think'.

• edited May 2015

No idea if it was Ultron, but Himmatsj is another possibility. They still, or rather did when I was more active here, frequent this forum. Unfortunately. (If suing was mentioned, there's a good chance it was Himmatsj.)

I mean the Ultron guy who wrote this on Steam. There was a guy on here a couple of months ago, I forget his name though, and he said pretty

• May 19th? I hope not lol. That's Witcher day.

22nd? More like May 26th imo. If that's true, it'll make for a very interesting May if - Tales Ep3 - May 12th Thrones Ep4 - May 19th Life is Strange Ep3 - May 26th

• Me to DONTNOD right now.

Alt text

• That close 6 weeks.

To early :Р

I hope it's will be between 12 and 19 May =)

#TeamSarah posted: »

Me to DONTNOD right now.

• According to Video Game Bloggers, the release dates for episodes 3, 4 and 5 are as follows:

• Episode 3: Chaos Theory – May 12th, 2015 worldwide on Steam, Xbox Live, and PlayStation Network in America/Canada; Then May 13th, 2015 on PlayStation Network in Europe/Australia.
    • Episode 4: Dark Room – June 23th, 2015 worldwide on Steam, Xbox Live, and PlayStation Network in America/Canada; Then June 24th, 2015 on PlayStation Network in Europe/Australia.
    • Episode 5: Polarized – August 4th, 2015 worldwide on Steam, Xbox Live, and PlayStation Network in America/Canada; Then August 5th, 2015 on PlayStation Network in Europe/Australia.

Let's just hope these dates are correct and accurate.

• E3? Hmmm... Dontnod did reblog Square Enix's announcement for their press conference at E3... episode 4 sneak peak at E3? ...Probably not, they must've have retweeted it because SE is their publisher. But, I can dream that is the reason they retweeted it.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

There will be #E3 And Telltale show us something

• edited May 2015

Nope they aren't,they're just making things up,don't trust them.And really?!!12-13 May,lol it is confirmed that is gonna release around 20-30 May,since the ceo it's gonna reveal some information about that episode so they're fake all of them.

Valo213 posted: »

According to Video Game Bloggers, the release dates for episodes 3, 4 and 5 are as follows: * Episode 3: Chaos Theory – May 12th, 2015

• Don't the episodes also release on the same day in every region, for PS systems? It just makes that article look more like something someone pulled out of his ass.

Nope they aren't,they're just making things up,don't trust them.And really?!!12-13 May,lol it is confirmed that is gonna release around 20-30 May,since the ceo it's gonna reveal some information about that episode so they're fake all of them.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Can we please stop trusting these guys? They've been proven to make up stuff multiple times.

According to Video Game Bloggers, the release dates for episodes 3, 4 and 5 are as follows: * Episode 3: Chaos Theory – May 12th, 2015

• I doubt it, after life is strange was delayed a few weeks he was talking about suing the company like he did here

No idea if it was Ultron, but Himmatsj is another possibility. They still, or rather did when I was more active here, frequent this forum. Unfortunately. (If suing was mentioned, there's a good chance it was Himmatsj.)

• edited May 2015

That he was. And the best part? I told Himmatsj on Steam that he/she/it would start complaining about Life is Strange. The answer? 'I'll probably cut them some slack'. The developers being newer may have also been mentioned, but well . . . that cutting them some slack worked out well.

Amusingly, they were asking about Dreamfall Chapters. It was rather hard for me to resist posting. You'd have thought by now that if episodic games and release schedules were such a big problem for them, they'd quit buying the titles till they're complete. Or more complete. That or at least stop the whinging.

I doubt it, after life is strange was delayed a few weeks he was talking about suing the company like he did here

• when was it confirmed 20 - 30

• edited May 2015

BUT NEWS

SCREENSHOTS! TRAILERS! D:

That close 6 weeks. To early :Р I hope it's will be between 12 and 19 May

• SOON! :Р

BUT NEWS SCREENSHOTS! TRAILERS!

• This site has been known for fake news, so, don't trust them. Its best to just look out for the official release date from DontNod themselves.

• http://nordicgame.com/ng15-keynote-by-life-is-strange-ceo-unveiled/ "As a bonus, Guilbert will also reveal details about the highly anticipated Episode 3: Chaos Theory of Life Is Strange, which will very likely be released during the conference.

Here’s a teaser from the upcoming game to whet your appetite:Teaser episode 3:Chaos Theory."
    "Excited yet? DONTNOD CEO and industry game-changer Oskar Guilbert – another great reason to join us for Nordic Game 2015, 20-22 May in Malmö, Sweden. Register today!" Hello arma'getting.

when was it confirmed 20 - 30

• Regarding about ep3 of lis gameplay "leak" that is fake...I didn't post any part of the story or something like that,i just coment to warn everyone that video of ep3 gameplay in new locations it doesn't exist.

Also episode 3 of Life is Strange whole gameplay isn't leaked.That guy is a liar..even if i know the story about ep3 that was scripted before i played episode 2 leaked and i won't post any spoilers so don't worry.The scenes for ep3... that 2 are swaped scenes from episode 3 to 2.This is why everything was bugged.The whole gameplay i can't even find it.So since about that all i can say:STAY OUT OF PasteBins,Steam Comunity,4CHAN.I warned you about where's gonna be spoilers about Life is Strange - Episode 3 : Chaos Theory

• Here's one reason why Telltale is superior to Life Is Strange: They actually know how to write.

Hmm.....I don't know what to say about this.

• Thanks for the warning '_'

Regarding about ep3 of lis gameplay "leak" that is fake...I didn't post any part of the story or something like that,i just coment to warn e

• Since i am spoiled with the story for ep3 and some bits of ep4-5 i will let you know when episode 3 of lis got leaked...sine i know the choices too,the choices were in the files.They aren't anymore.

Thanks for the warning '_'

• Little Boy Blue :P

@MetallicaRules If you're meaning me, I'm David on there. Just a pen name this. If you're meaning the person I love, then 'Blow Place Down'. Went by at least one other name as well. Jackal, 'I think'.

• Do not give that person attention. He is a troll who I think has some mental issues. I go on the Steam forums under a different name and some of his comments concern me.

Hmm.....I don't know what to say about this.

• He's a very bitter person who NEVER says anything positive about TellTale and he insults people that prove him wrong in whatever he says.

He could have wrote his points without sounding so bitter. In my opinion, there are no superiors. I play both Telltale Games and Life is Strange. Why can't we enjoy both games?

• edited May 2015

Since i am spoiled with the story for ep3 and some bits of ep4-5

Oh... I'm so sorry :(

i will let you know when episode 3 of lis got leaked

Thanks a lot! :)

Since i am spoiled with the story for ep3 and some bits of ep4-5 i will let you know when episode 3 of lis got leaked...sine i know the choices too,the choices were in the files.They aren't anymore.

• Say whatever you want, but Kate´s determinant death was FAR better done than Telltale ever did: It wasn´t just about one single choice, where there are the clear options to save a character or let him die when shit hits the fan (like pulling or not pulling Ben up in TWDS1, or like leaving or not leaving Sarah behind in TWDS2), it involves a lot of choices, either by standing up for her in previous situations, or picking the right things to say on the roof. There is actually merit involved when saving her: Standing up for her and knowing personal info to understand what she is going through proves you really care about her and want her to live.

Yes, Kate can always live or die regardless of previous choices, but each time you stood up for her in an important moment guarantee 1 good answer (up to 3 good answers) when otherwise you would have to make up for it by picking 1 good answer among 4 options for each situation you didn´t stand up for her, so previous choices can make significantly easier to save her.

The story is still kinda linear like Telltale´s series, but there is much less illusion of choice bullshit in this one, since they can be instantly detected with the rewind mechanic, and this is what pisses me off the most in Telltale´s series. For example, in Game of Thrones ep3, during the showdown at the top of the wall, as much as you try to not harm Britt and not break the rules, you will eventually kill him and be blamed for it anyway. I wonder how would it be if the rewind mechanic existed in that game: If a person really tried to make him pay and saw Finn freaked out, they would think "Shit, i screwed up, this will bite me in the ass hard", rewind and decide to walk away this time, and instantly see the bullshit. The way it is now this would likely never be noticed, making feel like it mattered, because Telltale´s writing is really good to fool players.

* Choices dont matter, as of yet at all. They just dont. They do bring up dialogue a lot more sure but there is no direct effect on where th

• Nah, I got the opposite from Kate's death. It felt just like any other game where choices don't matter that much. What I mean is, I was playing it as her best friend the whole way through, did everything for the poor girl. Then it started to look like it was paying off at the rooftop scene, until she completely reverted back to "I want to jump phase" as if the guy who wrote this game didn't think someone would be on her side the entire way through. It was completely immersion breaking and it made me go "WTF?" so many times. It all came down to one choice to save her and that was if you looked at something in her room and remembered it along with the shit ton of other useless crap you can look at and Max comments on. But this is how choice video games will always do it. Mix in a few lines of dialogue to feel like your choices meant something, but it all comes down to just one.

Ryudi posted: »

Say whatever you want, but Kate´s determinant death was FAR better done than Telltale ever did: It wasn´t just about one single choice, wher

• Thread: Life Is Strange

Just played the first two episodes of Dontnod Entertainment's Life is Strange, and frankly I think they vaulted off Telltale's model to deliver something far more polished and evolved. Thoughts?

• edited May 2015

to deliver something far more polished and evolved

I disagree about it being more polished and evolved. But I'll still give it a chance since the season isn't even over yet, we still have 3 episodes to see what they can do.

• Episode 3 was leaked, a two-hour video being on youtube.

It's taken down now.

• It's not still confirmed,if it was on youtube.I can say I've watched 4 hours of episode 4 of life is strange new characters new places more than ep3.It's not that hard tho.Since me and you we searched everywhere it could be a fake.....You can't get episode 3 by a simple thing.If it was on youtube the 4chan post it first on their thread.

Episode 3 was leaked, a two-hour video being on youtube. It's taken down now.

• edited May 2015

Heh, looks like Dontnod knows the forbidden word. :D

Anyway, excited for the upcoming episode! :D

• Well, I'm excited.

Maybe it'll be released on the 19th?

• Please no lol.

Well, I'm excited. Maybe it'll be released on the 19th?

• Okay, then what day would you prefer?

Please no lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.