♥Augiona♥

2»

Comments

• Ok, sooner or later, everyone in Tales is just going to be in one big orgy.

• You know a another ship is coming...No?They'll be 6-12 ships based on Tales From the borderlands,,ohmaygad pls no got ships pls

• pls no

You know a another ship is coming...No?They'll be 6-12 ships based on Tales From the borderlands,,ohmaygad pls no got ships pls

• The one I've seen,that is coming...it's..i can assure it will be 2 with that one =))

armis37 posted: »

pls no

• Nope.

Pipas posted: »

Too late. Cotter x Potato 4ever.

• Too late.

Cotter x Potato 4ever.

You know a another ship is coming...No?They'll be 6-12 ships based on Tales From the borderlands,,ohmaygad pls no got ships pls

• I cant wait for episode 3, then we can all REALLY ship Rock and Dirt. Like if you dont ship Rock and Dirt, theres just something wrong

pls no

• Where's the Rhack thread, anyway?

Well, now you're asking serious questions. :D

But I guess things like that belong on tumblr. Mostly.

Pipas posted: »

Okay guys, this is getting out of hand. ...Where's the Rhack thread, anyway?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I remember when @Lilacsbloom created this, ah good times, good times.

Job J Stauffer: Aw yes, so many projects underway and everybody is working hard with cups of coco in hand you know, I think it's time to ch

• Yeaahh...this whole shipping thing has gotten waay out of hand

Don't you like Augiona? Just listen to how it slides from the tongue - Augiona. Perfect

• edited May 2015

' ship Jack and Brick. We can call them Jack. Or brick. See? Perfect

• Memorieeees, all alone in the mooooonlight.

dojo32161 posted: »

I remember when @Lilacsbloom created this, ah good times, good times.

• This one gave me few good laughs

Job J Stauffer: Aw yes, so many projects underway and everybody is working hard with cups of coco in hand you know, I think it's time to ch

• Fuck this stupid shipping shit!

• Okay. Even I can admit that this is getting ridiculous.

It was a nice little healthy rivalry between Rhysha and Rhyiona. Now these other shipping threads have been made with the intention of annoying others.

• Indeed. Let's just stop bumping these threads. They'll die out eventually.

Okay. Even I can admit that this is getting ridiculous. It was a nice little healthy rivalry between Rhysha and Rhyiona. Now these other shipping threads have been made with the intention of annoying others.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.