Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Just not May 19th. I want the game to do good but if it releases on that day it will be heavily overshadowed by The Witcher 3.

Okay, then what day would you prefer?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• The Witcher 3 is going to overshadow everything that is being released for the rest of the year but people will still make time for these games if they have a vested interest.

Just not May 19th. I want the game to do good but if it releases on that day it will be heavily overshadowed by The Witcher 3.

• I think it helps on your confidences if you have a power that is basically a reset button.

• Oh SHIT! It's Happening!

Alt text oops :P

• Yes. It's happening :Р

Alt text

Oh SHIT! It's Happening! oops :P

• HYPE HYPE HYYYYYPPPPPEEEEE! :D

• Remind me again how it works with Dontnod. After a week from an update, the episode is released?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Yes. It's happening :Р

• edited May 2015

As a bonus, Guilbert will also reveal details about the highly anticipated Episode 3: Chaos Theory of Life Is Strange, which will very likely be released during the conference.

I don't know. Release date has still not been announced, but I can say that Dontnod will be on show 20 May, as well, they said that gaps between episodes will 6-7 weeks, but not more than 8 :)

1-st week - March 24-th

7-st week - May 12-th

8-th week - May 19-th

I hope between 12 and 19 ;)

Remind me again how it works with Dontnod. After a week from an update, the episode is released?

• ;)

Alt text

https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/595973943527415809

• Alt text Since they're working like that... is awesome...we are really waiting around 6-8 weeks.Since everything was done from there is good.

• Lol my thoughts exactly. Brooke seems so into him.

DoubleJump posted: »

Did anybody else refuse to go to the movies with Warren, because he should hook up with Brooke (or at the very least try). Hopefully that do

• Can I take link please? =)

Since they're working like that... is awesome...we are really waiting around 6-8 weeks.Since everything was done from there is good.

• edited May 2015

Last possible date - 19-20 May!

We're waiting ^^

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Link please..

It's not still confirmed,if it was on youtube.I can say I've watched 4 hours of episode 4 of life is strange new characters new places more

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Story wise ..

TWD > Life Is Strange . The writing is quite poor..

Life Is Strange> TWD S1> TWD S2 In my opinion atleast. I love Both but I just love the feel of LIS more. It feels more realistic(besides the time powers xD)

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

This !
    This is how episodes should be worked on TELLTALE!

Since they're working like that... is awesome...we are really waiting around 6-8 weeks.Since everything was done from there is good.

• I agree.

Cope49 posted: »

This ! This is how episodes should be worked on TELLTALE!

• Gahh soo close!

Alt text

Last possible date - 19-20 May! We're waiting ^^

• edited May 2015

Let's talking about YOUR choises again ;>

Alt text

• God shut up. I'm tired of hearing all this comparing to Telltale, they do a fine job with releasing the episodes. I may joke and tease about the waiting but honestly it's worth it at the end. If you hate them so much, then you should be glad to know their is a Life is Strange forum out there. You're welcome to leave this one and go join that.

This ! This is how episodes should be worked on TELLTALE!

• Where does this happen?

Let's talking about YOUR choises again ;>

• edited May 2015

Alt text

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited May 2015

[removed]

God shut up. I'm tired of hearing all this comparing to Telltale, they do a fine job with releasing the episodes. I may joke and tease about

• In episode 1, at the campus, after you talk to principal Wells.

Where does this happen?

• I don't stalk your comments, it's hard to avoid them when you post hate in practically every single thread. And don't tell me to "deal with anything", you're a whiny user on an Internet forum, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over you.

• may 19th is the most likely release date, may 20 wouldnt work since thats a wednesday

Last possible date - 19-20 May! We're waiting ^^

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited May 2015

Sure kid...sure. And you do stalk my comments. But whatever.

And I'm opinionated not whiny..

Alt text

I don't stalk your comments, it's hard to avoid them when you post hate in practically every single thread. And don't tell me to "deal with anything", you're a whiny user on an Internet forum, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over you.

• edited May 2015

I don't stalk your comments, trust me. I have better things to do, even on an Internet forum.

Sure kid...sure

Tfw calls me a kid, yet complains in every single thread like what you would expect from a 13 year old.

Sure kid...sure. And you do stalk my comments. But whatever. And I'm opinionated not whiny..

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Done yet? Go annoy some other gal little boy...

Just gonna press the ignore button after this . 

Alt text

I don't stalk your comments, trust me. I have better things to do, even on an Internet forum. Sure kid...sure Tfw calls me a kid, yet complains in every single thread like what you would expect from a 13 year old.

• Aw, that's cute. You think you're insulting me by calling me a little boy. I figure at this point, all my assumptions about you being some 12 year old who likes to whine and complain and thinks their better than everyone else is true. Have a good day, or at least a good as day as you can with all your complaining.

Done yet? Go annoy some other gal little boy... Just gonna press the ignore button after this .

• Louis-Jacques-Mandé Daguerre, the famous French artist and photographer, and creator of The daguerreotype.

Also the answer to this little history question.

• That's bro

Alt text

Just want to say all you on this board are awesome . I surprised at how active it is and love talking about the game with y'all.

• edited May 2015

Just want to say all you on this board are awesome :). I surprised at how active it is and love talking about the game with y'all.

• Alt text

Just want to say all you on this board are awesome . I surprised at how active it is and love talking about the game with y'all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.