Make your own cliffhanger...

I'm making this so we can we can make our own cliffhangers that we would love to see and/or talk about current ones. That is all. Now go! Speak of your wonderful ideas! ...to be continued...

Comments

• Main character ends up wounded, mortally. Screen fades in and out in the characters view. Eye opens one last time, and Dr. Ted is there, and he says while offering his hand "Your not afraid of a little tetanus are ya?" screen goes black.

• Rhys gets knocked out by an Atlas robot, wakes up to a certain someone singing to dubstep in the distance...

• Rhys getting brought back to Hyperion to be tested on for getting Jack out

• That would be insane and I could see it happening and maybe in the next episode the rest of the team is going on a rescue misson... meaning attack Helios.

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys getting brought back to Hyperion to be tested on for getting Jack out

• edited May 2015

Rhys attempts to get Jack out of his head he eventually is knocked unconsious Rhys eventually wakes up and Fiona asks "did you do it is he gone?" Rhys seems confused and replies "yeah I think so... I did it!" he says triumphantly the group congratulates him and moves on but Rhys lags behind and does a sinnister smirk as he sees he has full control of all his muscles "this is gonna be so much fun..." and a holographic Rhys appears in the background.

• edited May 2015

Rhys awakens from his sleep to find himself tied to a bed.

As he struggles, ferociously pulling away at the ropes he was bound to, he begins hearing clamorous footsteps approaching from a distance.

They draw closer, and closer, until finally, silence. A few seconds pass, and Rhys' panicking breaths are the only form of sound.

BANG! The door is torn apart with an almighty force. Rhys' eyes widen, gazing in shock at the sheer presence of the towering, mountain like figure of this monstrosity.

Before Rhys could utter any form of sound from deep inside his lungs, the intimidating figure began to speak.

"Don't worry." It said.

"It'll all be ogre soon..."

-Fade to black-

• That might happen during episode 4, though. We see a (possible) Hyperion facility in the background of the episode slide.

AgentZ46 posted: »

That would be insane and I could see it happening and maybe in the next episode the rest of the team is going on a rescue misson... meaning attack Helios.

• That would be an amazing cliffhanger! When controlling rhys in episode 5, it is hard because Jack would be controlling you.

Rhys attempts to get Jack out of his head he eventually is knocked unconsious Rhys eventually wakes up and Fiona asks "did you do it is he g

• edited May 2015

Made a mistake ignore this.

AChicken posted: »

That might happen during episode 4, though. We see a (possible) Hyperion facility in the background of the episode slide.

• The Stranger reaches up to take their mask off.

Cut to Rhys/Fiona's reaction (shocked).

Fiona: "You... it can't be..."

Rhys: "How is that even possible?"

(maybe even a "I thought you were dead?")

:end credits roll:

• I would absolutely love to see something like this, but for it to be even more obscure/mysterious.

Rhys doing something drastic to get rid of Jack, and him waking up with some sort of clue that it's not Rhys anymore, that Jack has completely taken over (probably via the use of some type of Jackism - pumpkin, kiddo, 'the hero always wins' etc.), and a smug, suggestive smirk, but not have Rhys become the AI or anything. Leave it far more in up in the air like the ending of TWAU. So you're left wondering, 'is that Rhys or is that Jack?' but don't have any conclusive evidence to confirm either way.

I obviously would prefer both Jack and Rhys to survive - but a cliffhanger like that would drive me crazy in the best possible way. I am all about an ambiguous ending that can be analysed a million different ways (it's one of the main reasons I love TWAU).

Rhys attempts to get Jack out of his head he eventually is knocked unconsious Rhys eventually wakes up and Fiona asks "did you do it is he g

• New twist:

Alt text

Alt text

• These are all really cool theories!!

All I want is that getting rid of Jack won't be too easy. And I hope Jack possesses Rhys at some point.

New twist:

• Yeah, they're great! Here's one I just made with Jack possessing Rhys:

After a long battle, Rhys, Fiona, Sasha and Vaughn all take refuge in a nearby abandoned house. Rhys exits the house to take a breather.

Rhys: "I can't believe we made it out!"

Jack: Don't worry, buddy. With me by your side, you'll get out of any situation.

Rhys: Don't you remember I was trying to get rid of you? You're to dangerous. Putting so many people at risk...

Jack: Eh, MY way is so much more fun! Come on, say it! you know you want to... Go on, Rhys...

Rhys: No! I'm turning you off again!

Jack: Okay, your funeral.

Rhys: What?

Rhys rams his head into a nearby wall.

:screen goes black:

Soon after, Rhys wakes up not seeing Jack.

Rhys: Good, he's back where he can't... hurt anyone...

Rhys realises he is not controlling his body.

Jack: Thanks for giving me access to your brain functions, Rhysie.

Rhys(Jack) gets up and grabs a dead bandit's gun.

Rhys: Wait, what are you doing?

Jack: Oh, you'll love this next bit...

Rhys(Jack) starts walking towards Vaughn and Sasha, gun in hand.

Jack: Okay Rhys, I'm going to get the body and job I deserve, right?

Rhys: Right...

Jack: Good. Now, who... dies... first?

:Screen cuts to black:

nohuhhuh posted: »

These are all really cool theories!! All I want is that getting rid of Jack won't be too easy. And I hope Jack possesses Rhys at some point.

• It might eveN be cool if it ends with jack in control and it segways into borderlands 3. and then the heroes we already have in 1 and 2 have to come back one last time to defeat him ki da thing. Possibly pick some of them off before the vault hunters realize they are being killed off?

• Jack: Good. Now, who... dies... first?

shivers

Yeah, they're great! Here's one I just made with Jack possessing Rhys: After a long battle, Rhys, Fiona, Sasha and Vaughn all take refu

• Alt text

That got real dark, real quick...

AND I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!

Yeah, they're great! Here's one I just made with Jack possessing Rhys: After a long battle, Rhys, Fiona, Sasha and Vaughn all take refu

1. The Doppleganger (aka Timothy) is revealed to have been living in the middle of a Pandoran Wasteland, as a result of looking like the former tyrant and every bandit wanting him dead. Handsome Jack suddenly manifests and assumes control of Timothy's body via hidden brain implants that were installed during his surgery.

"Didn't you know...heroes never die."

1. Fiona, Rhys, and the group eventually meets up with the Vault Hunters, and combining their knowledge, finally locate the Vault of the Traveler. As they triumphantly prepare to hunt it down, Handsome Jack suddenly appears in their control room, talking to Rhys about how they both can finish what he started by harnessing the power of the Vault. Rhys will have a choice on how to respond. No matter the option, though, something is amiss...everyone in the room can now see Handsome Jack. For the first time in the Borderlands franchise, each surviving Vault Hunter aims their weapons towards Rhys /Jack, pure murder in their eyes.
  • Prepare yourselves for the best cliffhanger ever:

• I actually made a topic about a scenario like that I thought up. Hope you'll check it out.D :

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys getting brought back to Hyperion to be tested on for getting Jack out

• And the Stranger...turns out to be Luke.

O_O

The Stranger reaches up to take their mask off. Cut to Rhys/Fiona's reaction (shocked). Fiona: "You... it can't be..." Rhys: "How is that even possible?" (maybe even a "I thought you were dead?") :end credits roll:

• Alt text

The_Duck posted: »

Prepare yourselves for the best cliffhanger ever:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.