Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• It's NOT will be around 12th.

I think - between 19th and 22th.

dojo32161 posted: »

Where did they say that?

• SORRY I TOOK FANPAGE FOR LEGIT PAGE OOPS

It's NOT will be around 12th.

i still think it will be will around the 12th maybe the 15th or 14th

Karnedg2013 posted: »

It's NOT will be around 12th. I think - between 19th and 22th.

• Meh, They WOULD have been better, If Their developers (Square Enix) didn't Create the shit hole that is Final Fantasy 13.

Hmm.....I don't know what to say about this.

• I only just found out that Warren sneaks a peek into Max's room in the morning. He has gone way down in my estimation.
    Alt text

• That's Why He's a douche! He's a villain! XD

Well fuck you too Ultron. Aren't you supposed to fight with Avengers or something?

• This word is used quite a lot in the episodic world...

• As Telltale once said...

"Soon"

#TeamSarah posted: »

BUT NEWS SCREENSHOTS! TRAILERS!

• When I see the words "Chaos Theory" The first thing I think of is this guy:

Alt text

Valo213 posted: »

According to Video Game Bloggers, the release dates for episodes 3, 4 and 5 are as follows: * Episode 3: Chaos Theory – May 12th, 2015

• Ah, yes. I have seen this image before, and I have never noticed this before during the times I have played this episode. Mainly because I was too focused on the inside of the room, and the way I spend my mornings, I hardly look outside my own window.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned by this or not, but I'll to keep this in mind in the next episode(s).

ClemRanger posted: »

I only just found out that Warren sneaks a peek into Max's room in the morning. He has gone way down in my estimation.

• Alt text Alt text Alt text Some extracted textures from life is strange Alt text K=fc(2)

• Thanks.

You very sweet :)

Some extracted textures from life is strange K=fc(2)

• I'm enjoying this game more than Game of Thrones and Borderlands. I can point out its flaws a mile away, but the simple fact that it's an original story makes it more fun than the other two.

• but the simple fact that it's an original story makes it more fun than the other two.

Why?

MosesARose posted: »

I'm enjoying this game more than Game of Thrones and Borderlands. I can point out its flaws a mile away, but the simple fact that it's an original story makes it more fun than the other two.

• edited May 2015

More because it isnt based off something, right? So Game of Thrones and Borderlands are both based off something (obviously). Life is Strange is more commonly praised for having an original story because of that and also because it goes off the grid more then Telltale games. Life is Strange isnt an action game with death happening constantly. It has lots of other ways to pull the player into the universe that I hope Telltale can see and follow. (That being said I do like TWD more then Life is Strange but i'm enjoyed Life is Strange more then all other Telltale games)

but the simple fact that it's an original story makes it more fun than the other two. Why?

• I've found by myself in the menu,dontnod lefted more stuff from episode 3-5....,even if I am spoiled a lotta...even if with swap thtingy...it is just sad that dontnod are leaving files.If someone a user has reddit coment that Dontnod lefted their menu of episode 4 and 5, every one has episode 3 menu,that is night time.

• edited May 2015

Mostly because it's less predictable than the others, and beyond that it's something new. The others have restrictions due to the lore already written for that universe, whereas Life is Strange is creating its lore as we experience it. The others aren't bad games, don't get me wrong, but it's something about an original series that peaks my interest a bit more.

but the simple fact that it's an original story makes it more fun than the other two. Why?

• What if, whenever Max sees visions of the tornado, it's actually bits and pieces from the future that she takes with her when she jumps back to Monday/Tuesday.

• I've tried to catch Warren in my game here, but I never see him. How do you get him to show up here?

ClemRanger posted: »

I only just found out that Warren sneaks a peek into Max's room in the morning. He has gone way down in my estimation.

• Is that really fair though? It's only 2/5 into the story currently, with one more episode coming out before the winners are chosen. Sure, the game has good ideas so far but it hasn't completely excelled in practice so far... Not to say it won't though.

LiS deserves it

• Yes, it's only 2 episodes in, but it already gave out a huge impact.

That1Guy posted: »

Is that really fair though? It's only 2/5 into the story currently, with one more episode coming out before the winners are chosen. Sure, th

• Anybody here from the future? When will episode 3 come out? The waiting is killing me softly... T_T

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm here from the year 3001, it'll be out before then.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Anybody here from the future? When will episode 3 come out? The waiting is killing me softly... T_T

• edited May 2015

3rd week of May.

Anybody here from the future? When will episode 3 come out? The waiting is killing me softly... T_T

• I think Episode 3 from 19-22 May ;)

• Hopefully we get news next week.

3rd week of May.

• I don't think so.Check their tweets as soon as possible.They only worked on episode 4 since it has a normal episode size.

I think Episode 3 from 19-22 May

• Alt text Founded this in the textures files.

• I don't remember seeing an old abandoned ambulance there before. Must've been removed?

Founded this in the textures files.

• edited May 2015

I don't know. Release date has still not been announced, but I can say that Dontnod will be on show 20 May, as well, they said that gaps between episodes will 6-7 weeks, but not more than 8 weeks :)

1-st week - March 24-th

7-st week - May 12-th

8-th week - May 19-th

I hope between 12 and 19 ;)

I don't think so.Check their tweets as soon as possible.They only worked on episode 4 since it has a normal episode size.

• My body is starting to decay. I'm hungry for some Life is Strange episode 3.

• What would you do to get early access to episode 3?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Wait for the episode 3 release date.

What would you do to get early access to episode 3?

• It's clouse!

Alt text

• Alt text,just a little help with background and it's done m8.:D

• Nice solid information there. :)

It's clouse!

• Looks like its gonna come out around the same as the next telltale episodes again

• I can't take the wait. X_X

• edited May 2015

Hannah Telle (Max) and Ashly Burch (Chloe) finished VO-session for LAST (maybe) episode "Life Is Strange"!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited May 2015

May 19 everyone. Get hype everyone. Its coming!

• Alt text

May 19 everyone. Get hype everyone. Its coming!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.