Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• That's fine! No worries! Glad you like it :P

Apologies! I actually found it outside of Tumblr and it didn't have a source - I should have tried searching the watermark, though, so my bad. (Also, thank you for creating this majesty - it's so freakin' hilarious!)

• hue-hue-hue

Poor girl xD

DeityD posted: »

This one reminds me of that - xD

• Me too..

I want to see them back in action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I miss Fiona, Rhys, Vaughn, Sasha and Loader Bot....

• That face... changes the meaning of everything... oh nooo.. internet.. why??

CarL_J posted: »

Me too.. I want to see them back in action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No love for Jack?!

Alt text

I miss Fiona, Rhys, Vaughn, Sasha and Loader Bot....

• I forgot you! I can't wait to see you back in action too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No love for Jack?!

• [removed]

Lmao, half of the supporters is either Himmtasj and their brother or an alt. Truly great.

• by back in action I obviously mean this

Alt text

No love for Jack?!

• [removed]

Jewfreeus posted: »

standard himmatsj stuff

• wait, what? episode 4 is coming before episode 3?

Crips posted: »

February 17th will be the release date of Ep4. I meant Ep4

• Nope, just if things will go on like this we won't be seeing ep4 until next year xD

Dracu98 posted: »

wait, what? episode 4 is coming before episode 3?

• Oh I know exactly what you mean... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

I am so, so, so sorry.

CarL_J posted: »

by back in action I obviously mean this

• Alt text

Oh I know exactly what you mean... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) I am so, so, so sorry.

• This Forum is great.

• IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TELLTALE?! just look what the wait did to Jack! HE went insane!!!....insaner!

• ...Ok, I don't even know where to begin.

• So you rather have TellTale rush through 4-6 weeks to make a game? Because, it is not like video game consumers have actually complained about developers shipping out sub-par content just to meet a deadline. Really, it's not... (the sarcasm hurts)
    • Are you are assuming that all TellTale cares about is the money and not the consumer? Because if that is true, that means TellTale doesn't invest back. I guess all those free Steam codes, expansion of staff, partnerships with franchises, and the paying of PR staff is a joke. Man, I'm dumb... (more painful sarcasm)
    • If you bought a season pass without doing any research about how previous purchasers' felt about it, pardon me for being really blunt but it's your fault. No one forced you to buy a season pass. If a consumer just blindly purchases a good or service without doing any kind of research prior to the purchase OR chooses to ignore previous reviews or ratings of said good or service, that consumer is pretty gullible.

Ok, with all that being said, I'm not "aggressively deny[ing] your valid* (see footnote) opinion." It's the internet. I don't take it seriously. You are free to do, believe, and live however you want. However, I will say that you did buy the season pass on your own free will. Just because you are dissatisfied with your product doesn't mean you should assume or give off the impression that you are assuming that TellTale is only out for the money. A quick Google search of "TellTale's 4-6 week game policy" would have saved you the trouble and frustration. Always research before you buy. From my perspective, the quality of the games outshine the downtimes between episodes (again, just my perspective). Let us try and keep our anger reasonable.

Footnote: The definition of the word "valid" is as follows: (of an argument or point) having a sound basis in logic or fact; reasonable or cogent Unless one presents or explains the details of their case by either explanation or documentation, let us refrain from using the word "valid" so freely. So for this, if explanation was given as to why the hype for season passes played a role in TellTale taking "most of the money," how season pass consumers are at TellTale's "mercy," or how the sale of season passes benefits TellTale more than the consumers, and it all is logical or factual, then we can call it valid. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine.

And lastly, I wrote this long post because my experiences on this forum have showed me that it's better to write more than enough to get your point across without leaving room for assumptions or misinterpretations.

TL;DR: With a hint of sarcasm in the beginning, I passively denied ceekyuucee's opinion.

ceekyuucee posted: »

The sheer hype for season passes allows them to take most of the money in advance and then do whatever they want because they've already got

• Could not agree more.

eRock92 posted: »

...Ok, I don't even know where to begin. * So you rather have TellTale rush through 4-6 weeks to make a game? Because, it is not like

• ooooh, ok. yeah, that would suck

SoMuchSass posted: »

Nope, just if things will go on like this we won't be seeing ep4 until next year xD

• all right, I just finished bl 2 for the fourth time because of boredom. if telltale won't hurry up, handsome jack will soon die again. and then again. and again. and again.

• looks more like a smash bros intro

• Alt text

all right, I just finished bl 2 for the fourth time because of boredom. if telltale won't hurry up, handsome jack will soon die again. and then again. and again. and again.

• Did I ever tell you about the definition of insanity?

all right, I just finished bl 2 for the fourth time because of boredom. if telltale won't hurry up, handsome jack will soon die again. and then again. and again. and again.

• When ever we have real news, someone @ me. How can this thread have so many posts per day, but no news.

Even just an official soon would be good.

• I'm happy theyre taking their time.
    Episode 2 was easily the best Telltale episode that they did so far. It was worth the wait

• I love the users of this Forum. They're really fun to talk to

• Valid opinion my ass

Piggs posted: »

The wait would be fun if Telltale actually stuck to their promised dates and weren't so vague about their progress, but yeah. I agree entirely. Get ready for people to aggressively deny your valid opinion.

• yeah, it's good that they take their time, but hell, waiting is still horrible :D but if ep 3 is worth the waiting, then...it'll be worth it (best sentence ever said)

Lewt_Shogun posted: »

I'm happy theyre taking their time. Episode 2 was easily the best Telltale episode that they did so far. It was worth the wait

• Aren't we just the best.

This Forum is great.

• An episode has pretty much never been released in 4-6 weeks. It's generally 7-9. They're intentionally giving an inaccurate estimate so that people are less hesitant to cash in.

I love how you simply choose to ignore the fact that TellTale has made no such promises for their release dates.

• Where have I heard this before...

An episode has pretty much never been released in 4-6 weeks. It's generally 7-9. They're intentionally giving an inaccurate estimate so that people are less hesitant to cash in.

• I'm sorry bro, but I have to kill the time somehow :D

• Me at the end of every episode...

Alt text

Telltale:
    Alt text

• I dunno, somewhere else on the forum? It's a common complaint.

Where have I heard this before...

• Except it's not. It's you and a couple other people. It's not common at all.

I dunno, somewhere else on the forum? It's a common complaint.

• how do people even find this???

• I honestly signed it

Alt text

I was search the web to see if anything anywhere is stating when EP 3 would be out. But found this: https://www.change.org/p/telltale-gam

• AAAAAAAAA not this gif again nooo!

• Any news? Any? No? ....leaked screenshots maybe?.. not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all? ´

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON???

• When we age up, we will get the next epsiode :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Any news? Any? No? ....leaked screenshots maybe?.. not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all? ´ ... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.