Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Thread: when?!?

Been waiting FOREVER for new eps on borderlands... When is ep 3 coming? Have purchased the season pass but wasn't aware it would take soooo long to play the game again.

• The rest of the gang have arrived!

And yes, Timothy counts as a part of 'the gang' because he's totally going to show up in Tales,

Right?

Right?

RIGHT?!!

Once again, thanks to the amazing @nursethalia, these are seriously the best (and the phone charms are equally adorable)!
    Alt text

• Timothy in Tales? lolno

but still

Alt text

The rest of the gang have arrived! And yes, Timothy counts as a part of 'the gang' because he's totally going to show up in Tales, Rig

• TT PLEASE give us some news this week! I miss TFTB...:(

• Jack is probably not your friend. You may think of him as one, but he'll probably choke you in your sleep.

Lewt_Shogun posted: »

I dont like the word "soon". Every episode is "coming soon" TWD news are supposed to come "soon"for weeks now We may see Minecraft Storym

• B.b..b...but, #SaveTimothy...

Alt text

Just a reference - ANYTHING - I just want proof of life!

PLEASE TELLTALE, FOR THE LOVE OF TIM!

Crips posted: »

Timothy in Tales? lolno but still

• Alt text

B.b..b...but, #SaveTimothy... Just a reference - ANYTHING - I just want proof of life! PLEASE TELLTALE, FOR THE LOVE OF TIM!

• Choking you in your sleep like a real friend.

Jack is probably not your friend. You may think of him as one, but he'll probably choke you in your sleep.

• (waiting for @HandsomeJack to make a strangle joke)

Yes, because that's what friends do...on Pandora.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Choking you in your sleep like a real friend.

• Isitthereyet isittheryet isitthereyet

• edited May 2015

8 weeks since Ep2 tomorrow....

Alt text

• edited May 2015

I would like to know from the rest of you guys...What the hell do you think is going to happen in episode 3?
    What do you think should happen? The reason for me asking this is ,because you and me both want to pass the time. I also like ideas, what might happen...Who knows maybe some of the ideas might be in future episodes.

• Someone finally dies

LeWulf posted: »

I would like to know from the rest of you guys...What the hell do you think is going to happen in episode 3? What do you think should happe

• Some cool stuff with Handsome Jack, as at the end of my play-through I chose to trust him, wanna see how that's going to turn out. Oh, COME ON I was just over the fact that ep 3 is not out yet cries in a corner

I would like to know from the rest of you guys...What the hell do you think is going to happen in episode 3? What do you think should happe

• It's been said already, but I want to tell Handsome Jack more about his/Angel's death. Find out what he knows. Also, I'm really excited for Rhys' explanations if you pick Jack. What does he tell August and Vasquez, what do they think of him? How disorderly does it become?

The wait is too long ;__;

• Alt text

The rest of the gang have arrived! And yes, Timothy counts as a part of 'the gang' because he's totally going to show up in Tales, Rig

• Alt text

Someone finally dies

• I dont care he's awesome. :P
    You probably only think like that cause you changed your avatar D:

Jack is probably not your friend. You may think of him as one, but he'll probably choke you in your sleep.

• edited May 2015

noooo ;-;

you hit where it hurts

I dont care he's awesome. :P You probably only think like that cause you changed your avatar

• Maybe there will be some crazy fight:D

• Still drinking my lemon tea. Waiting for the episode.

• Then you should buy more lemon tea, as you'll be waiting a little bit more

Still drinking my lemon tea. Waiting for the episode.

• Tea the best drink while waiting.

Alt text

Cheers!

But seriously: your gonna need A LOT of tea until the release of EP3.

Still drinking my lemon tea. Waiting for the episode.

• You know what would be good? The fact that maybe TT would makle their gaming schelude so the games wouldn't come out at the same time.
    We could have GoT one month Tfb other and Life is Strange somewhere too.....I think I'm about to buy Dreamfall CHapters too

8 weeks since Ep2 tomorrow....

• I know and I will gladly drink it. :D

I call it lemon tea, but it is actually just a lemon and hot water. You should try it, it is actually good for the health.

Zarzunabas posted: »

Tea the best drink while waiting. Cheers! But seriously: your gonna need A LOT of tea until the release of EP3.

• edited May 2015

In this context (Telltale) the word "soon" can be defined as "when you least expect it....... which isnt tomorrow, the day after and anytime in the near future". Like a fucking predator hunting its prey. You dont know when it will hit you.

Alt text

I dont like the word "soon". Every episode is "coming soon" TWD news are supposed to come "soon"for weeks now We may see Minecraft Storym

• Still no news?

Alt text

• Oh hey, I drink that too! With some fresh ginger added. Healthy lifestyle! Or, actually, I convince myself it offsets the amounts of coffee and alcohol I ingest...

(I'm actually proud of myself beating some annoying vg bosses while thoroughly inebriated... though that's not really a thing to be proud of... maybe more amazed I managed to do that... Trypticon on hard, man...)

But more on topic - it would be really nice to get something on M19, as a reward for surviving that conference I'll be off to in two days.

I know and I will gladly drink it. I call it lemon tea, but it is actually just a lemon and hot water. You should try it, it is actually good for the health.

• Low hanging fruit... or something...

(waiting for @HandsomeJack to make a strangle joke) Yes, because that's what friends do...on Pandora.

• Is it bad that I never really considered the implications of Rhys having to explain how he was able to take over the bots to other characters?

Because that would seriously raise a LOT of questions...

But still, #HailToTheKing

It's been said already, but I want to tell Handsome Jack more about his/Angel's death. Find out what he knows. Also, I'm really excited for

• This may not sound very reassuring or likely, but I like to think that Telltale is taking their time to craft their masterpiece,

• Rhys doesn't need to tell anything to August and Vasquez, we don't even know if they'll survive the encounter.

It's been said already, but I want to tell Handsome Jack more about his/Angel's death. Find out what he knows. Also, I'm really excited for

• edited May 2015

I just want to know how Fiona's plan will get them out of there. They are standing in the middle of the hollow room, with friends held hostage by their enemies and even enemies are held hostage by the drones. Flashbang might stun the drones inside the Gorty's room and possibly the JU gang if they'll happen to look at explosion. Jack on the other hand takes control of entire base, with all drones and other stuff with computers in it.
    P.S. Though my Alex's senses are tingling and they are telling that Jack can only take control of drones inside the Gorty's room.
    P.P.S. JU stands for Jackass United, yeah I know that sounds terrible, but let it be.

• Alt text

Someone finally dies

• edited May 2015

Yeah, I guess so. I also meant discussions with Sasha and Fiona (and Vaughn if necessary), I just mentioned those two because they're more obscure characters to converse with when you think about it. You know you'll have to give some form of explanation to the main three (if they survive), but what about all the others watching? Vasquez and August are looking at it from an enemies' point of view, so would they be freaked out or would they want to use it to their advantage? Also, I want to know if Vasquez is going to jealous. :D

Moreover, I've been thinking that it would be amazing if Jack could hack into the speakers that the 'Gortys compromised' voice was talking on. Then his existence would be undeniable and he could taunt Wallethead :3

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Rhys doesn't need to tell anything to August and Vasquez, we don't even know if they'll survive the encounter.

• Haha, I like JU.

I just want to know how Fiona's plan will get them out of there. They are standing in the middle of the hollow room, with friends held hosta

• Hey you never know! Maybe they both end up in utter fails, or utter majestic wins, it is all in the hands of our telltale senpai...

Alt text

I just want to know how Fiona's plan will get them out of there. They are standing in the middle of the hollow room, with friends held hosta

• Hi guys i am new to this part of the website but i have a little joke for you guys. You know the saying the heart wants what the heart wants?

F17 I believe

• Hi guys i am new to this part of the website but i have a little joke for you guys. You know the saying the heart wants what the heart wants?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think you may have accidentally replied to someone, but WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

ᵂᵉ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘᶫ⋅

isaactdc posted: »

Hi guys i am new to this part of the website but i have a little joke for you guys. You know the saying the heart wants what the heart wants?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.