Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! (again)

ᵂᵉ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘᶫ⋅⁽ᵃᵍᵃᶦᶰ⁾

isaactdc posted: »

Hi guys i am new to this part of the website but i have a little joke for you guys. You know the saying the heart wants what the heart wants?

• Rhys is going insane from waiting

Alt text

• Well, Vasquez is already jealous, natural hair always beats fake implants.

Yeah, I guess so. I also meant discussions with Sasha and Fiona (and Vaughn if necessary), I just mentioned those two because they're more o

• True, true...

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Well, Vasquez is already jealous, natural hair always beats fake implants.

• I pray everyday that Telltale Senpai will give us news soon...

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Hey you never know! Maybe they both end up in utter fails, or utter majestic wins, it is all in the hands of our telltale senpai...

• August+Vasquez=Assquez Ok, I combined the two and now I am frightened about the stuff internet can create with that name.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Hey you never know! Maybe they both end up in utter fails, or utter majestic wins, it is all in the hands of our telltale senpai...

• That gif is hilarious!

Zarzunabas posted: »

In this context (Telltale) the word "soon" can be defined as "when you least expect it....... which isnt tomorrow, the day after and anytime in the near future". Like a fucking predator hunting its prey. You dont know when it will hit you.

• Despite how good EP2 was, I really hop they don't say: "we're taking our time to make sure it is perfect". Last time they said that, the episode was released 4 months after the previous one.

This may not sound very reassuring or likely, but I like to think that Telltale is taking their time to craft their masterpiece,

• Sorry to ruin your thought there, but the internet already calls him that. Its been since episode 1 where Vaughn calls Vasquez, ASSquez.

AwkwardAlex posted: »

August+Vasquez=Assquez Ok, I combined the two and now I am frightened about the stuff internet can create with that name.

• edited May 2015

Things i want:

1. Jack to learn about Angel by one of the BL1/2 vault hunters talk about it (How else would he find out?)
    2. Step 1 to happen. Jacks rage mode activates.
    3. Ep. 3 to come out
    4. Handsome Jack strangle me in my sleep because i wont be able to wait for Ep. 4
  • Sorry, Poogs. I had to.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys is going insane from waiting

• So guys if the telltale keeps their pace it's only 5 more weeks till new ep!

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

So guys if the telltale keeps their pace it's only 5 more weeks till new ep!

• edited May 2015

I would wait 5 weeks, even 2 months, just as long as TT said so themselves. I hope not, but waiting is easier when you know how long you have to wait. Plus, announcing it sometime in advanced give it more hype.

• Your definition of "only" scares me.

• Alt text

• I think her plan was hoping the grenade was an EMP to deactivate the drones.

It probably will end up being an EMP, with the flash to hide the fact that it was, instead of a flashbang.

I think the whole Fiona/Jack thing will be a decision like the ME2 "Destroy Collector base or give to Illusive Man/Handsome Jack" kind of choice.

Yeah, I guess so. I also meant discussions with Sasha and Fiona (and Vaughn if necessary), I just mentioned those two because they're more o

• Really? What I call lemon tea is black tea with lemon. Tastes awesome.

I know and I will gladly drink it. I call it lemon tea, but it is actually just a lemon and hot water. You should try it, it is actually good for the health.

• Rhys would probably say something like "I'm just that awesome"

Is it bad that I never really considered the implications of Rhys having to explain how he was able to take over the bots to other characters? Because that would seriously raise a LOT of questions... But still, #HailToTheKing

• Alt text

Sorry, Poogs. I had to.

• Hey.. At least Borderlands 3 was confirmed for E3. Maybe one day we'll get Episode 3 though.

• News tomorrow for sure guys

Alt text

• You sure about that? I mean, last we heard, they were simply about to start production on BL3 and were hiring new people to help. And that was just a few months ago. There's no way they have anything to show to us yet. xD

Hey.. At least Borderlands 3 was confirmed for E3. Maybe one day we'll get Episode 3 though.

• edited May 2015

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/591386067514753025

Holy SHIT!!! NEW PIC GUYS! GET HYPED!! RHYS IS STILL UNHARMED FROM THE GUNFIGHT WTF!!

MAY13HYPE

• They can show us.. Pictures. UNLESS, BORDERLANDS 3 IS CODE WORD FOR EPISODE 3 AND WE GET A TRAILER!

Deadpoolian posted: »

You sure about that? I mean, last we heard, they were simply about to start production on BL3 and were hiring new people to help. And that was just a few months ago. There's no way they have anything to show to us yet. xD

• Nice b8 m8 2 bad I didn't get hyped even though you tricked me lololololololol

Piggs posted: »

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/591386067514753025 Holy SHIT!!! NEW PIC GUYS! GET HYPED!! RHYS IS STILL UNHARMED FROM THE GUNFIGHT WTF!! MAY13HYPE

• U know that comment is like 2 months old

isaactdc posted: »

Hi guys i am new to this part of the website but i have a little joke for you guys. You know the saying the heart wants what the heart wants?

• edited May 2015

[removed]

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/591386067514753025 Holy SHIT!!! NEW PIC GUYS! GET HYPED!! RHYS IS STILL UNHARMED FROM THE GUNFIGHT WTF!! MAY13HYPE

• Dude... I worked hard on that mock-up for you, man.

• [removed]

• :-:

Dude... I worked hard on that mock-up for you, man.

• Looks a lot like GoT is coming out before TFTB again..
    RIOT q.q

• So while we play the waiting game...
    (Oh, sweet Jeopardy theme, you keep me sane)

I'd like to turn into Fiona for a moment.

Alt text

If you happen to use Reddit, there's this pretty great sub (/r/tftb) that also discusses Tales. And needs more users. Just for the record.

On a more serious, non scummy-advertiser note, are there any threads here dedicated to crack theories? Because those are always fun to discuss. And are amazing to read.

If not, someone should make one. :D

• What's taking so long to release 104? I'm eagar to see what happens since I chose Fiona.

• edited May 2015

Looks like Game of Thrones Episode 4 is starting to get more teases and updates. Yet Tales from the borderlands episode 3 has hardly got any updates and is virtually silent :/

• Seven fucking hells...with ep 4 of Got coming out it will basically mean that TfB got dubled over despite coming out earlier,,,,

Looks like Game of Thrones Episode 4 is starting to get more teases and updates. Yet Tales from the borderlands episode 3 has hardly got any updates and is virtually silent

• checks thread for news after a period of absense and a gajillion new comments

......No pancake.
    Alt text

• you got me ;_;

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.