Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Yeah and funny thing is that I now have to remove my wisdom teeth as well.

I can't wait @_@

Damn man, that's tough.

• I've actually never minded the credits. I usually don't skip them so that I can listen to the music.

But I agree, we definitely need a strategy to make Telltale give us Ep 4 faster.

Alright guys, let's all agree not to skip the credits for the next episode. Maybe then we'll actually get Ep4 a lot earlier. [?] Telltale Games will remember your loyalty.

• Just been on IGN release date page and Ep3 TFTB is lower down the list than Ep4 and 5.!! It´s a bad omen people.. maybe Ep3 is actually being made as the season finally...?

• TFTBL isn't cursed it just takes longer for them to create it since Vaughn's abs are so majestic, I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes they all stop working just to stare for hours.

Crips posted: »

You expected TFTB? xD Lol, you should know that this game is cursed

• At least that's one good thing about missing 13 teeth, 4 of them were my wisdom teeth. Good luck man, it's probably not as bad as you think.

Quiff posted: »

Yeah and funny thing is that I now have to remove my wisdom teeth as well. I can't wait @_@

• edited May 2015

I've played both 'books' so far, and it's pretty good (haven't played the previous ones). There are certainly valid complaints though, I mean for one thing the city navigation is such a pain in the arse, seriously it's like being in a maze and the only map you have are the little tourist maps dotted around the city - which of course you can't find because you have no map <.<. Some puzzles can be annoying, it's probably more of a puzzle game ala Broken Age (which is pretty bad story wise and i wouldn't recommend) then say TfTB, but your choices really do matter, and even going from book one to book two a lot of stuff has a pretty big impact on the game, something Telltale often fails to do. If you can get over the navigation and puzzles though, it's a really good game.
    Edit: As mentioned above, the graphics aren't great, although not really awful.

Leluch123 posted: »

Tales my sweet tales.... Ehhh....ok one question to our community are ,,Dreamfall Chapters" any good? I'm considering to buy them.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

TFTBL isn't cursed it just takes longer for them to create it since Vaughn's abs are so majestic, I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes they all stop working just to stare for hours.

• I'm sorry for being stupid with this, but what exactly does that mean? dumb-language please :D

Idlehand posted: »

Just been on IGN release date page and Ep3 TFTB is lower down the list than Ep4 and 5.!! It´s a bad omen people.. maybe Ep3 is actually being made as the season finally...?

• you guys should stop with that tumblr! JUST LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!! It is definitely not his good side!! Ugh...Vaughn is, for sure, more photogenic than that.

• But that... doesn't make sense.

Idlehand posted: »

Just been on IGN release date page and Ep3 TFTB is lower down the list than Ep4 and 5.!! It´s a bad omen people.. maybe Ep3 is actually being made as the season finally...?

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

TFTBL isn't cursed it just takes longer for them to create it since Vaughn's abs are so majestic, I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes they all stop working just to stare for hours.

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

XDJulieXD posted: »

you guys should stop with that tumblr! JUST LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!! It is definitely not his good side!! Ugh...Vaughn is, for sure, more photogenic than that.

• but seriously... there's some fucked up shit going on in the dark corners of this fandom (excuse my language, but seriously), RULE 34 <YEP, THAT SHIT cries in a corner

CarL_J posted: »

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Still...Patient....I need more lemon tea....

• what the fuck is telltale doing?! no tftb and no got, god damn it!

• Have you not visited the GoT Episode 4 page?

projacker posted: »

what the fuck is telltale doing?! no tftb and no got, god damn it!

• Ah thank man, I'll try and not completely die this time xp.

But woah got to be hard living only 19-20 teeth? How do you cope with that?

At least that's one good thing about missing 13 teeth, 4 of them were my wisdom teeth. Good luck man, it's probably not as bad as you think.

• How do I cope with it, simple, I don't give two shits anymore. Honestly, after having braces 3 times, numerous retainers, and all of the dental appointments I've had, it gets to a point where you just stop caring and accept what you've been given (or not given in my case).

Quiff posted: »

Ah thank man, I'll try and not completely die this time xp. But woah got to be hard living only 19-20 teeth? How do you cope with that?

• To be honest, I haven't even bothered playing TFTBL out of my lack of interest, but I find myself deeply in love with TTG's GOT. Even with that being said, it's totally ridiculous how they're dragging this game out, and if GOT Ep 4 comes out before TFTBL I'll feel bad, because a new episode for this series is long overdue compared to Game of Thrones... They really need to pick up the pace. You could argue that they're overwhelmed but they're the ones who decided to put all of this work on their shoulders at once...

• That's some real good spirit you've got there, never give up on that!

And I mean, as the saying goes, less is more :^)

How do I cope with it, simple, I don't give two shits anymore. Honestly, after having braces 3 times, numerous retainers, and all of the den

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

If you ever do feel like playing it, I'd personally recommend it (it's personally my favorite Telltale game so I'm biased on this subject).

To be honest, I haven't even bothered playing TFTBL out of my lack of interest, but I find myself deeply in love with TTG's GOT. Even with t

• edited May 2015

Yeah I know, I said it in optional text but that doesn't show unless you open the source code of the page :)

EDIT: Nevermind, you replied to Julie, not me. Sorry ._.

I'm ashamed to admit that I actually made that image. I apologise haha

• I'm ashamed to admit that I actually made that image.

I apologise haha

XDJulieXD posted: »

you guys should stop with that tumblr! JUST LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!! It is definitely not his good side!! Ugh...Vaughn is, for sure, more photogenic than that.

• I really like the game, but the wait is ridiculous. It doesn't deserve these eons of silence and apparent slow development.

To be honest, I haven't even bothered playing TFTBL out of my lack of interest, but I find myself deeply in love with TTG's GOT. Even with t

• Yup, I'm totally fine with long waits if it keeps the quality high. This is Telltale's most important project to date, imo, because it's actually going to effect the future of its franchise. Which is a first for Telltale, as far as I know. So I'm sure there's a lot more pressure for them to take things slow and get things perfect.

But yeah, more frequent updates would be nice. A screenshot every so often to show that they haven't forgotten about us. :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

If anyone's here who hasn't bought TFTB yet, it's on sale at the Humble Bundle store.

Humble Bundle TFTB

• The face you make while waiting for Tales.

Alt text

• The face you make when the episode is finally out.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

The face you make while waiting for Tales.

• This is really unacceptable. Another 2+ month wait? Where is the news? We constantly beg for updates, yet Telltale continues to keep us in the dark. I've said it before, and I really mean it this time. This is the last Telltale I buy before it's fully released.

• And my main man Finch.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Thanks for telling me

• This describes everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRAJo3ffB10

And 50 pages.

Shit.

• I'll never understand waiting for all the episodes to come out before you buy a Telltale game. I mean. You are still waiting... and I guess you'd be waiting longer technically

This is really unacceptable. Another 2+ month wait? Where is the news? We constantly beg for updates, yet Telltale continues to keep us in t

• Still patient, but I'm worried this will turn into a 4 month wait thingy again on account of the lack of info. Gosh I hope not.

• Well, even if you know that there's a game but haven't played it yet at all it's not the same.

I'll never understand waiting for all the episodes to come out before you buy a Telltale game. I mean. You are still waiting... and I guess you'd be waiting longer technically

• I'd be so damn worried about having the whole game spoiled for me if I waited till it was complete.

I'll never understand waiting for all the episodes to come out before you buy a Telltale game. I mean. You are still waiting... and I guess you'd be waiting longer technically

• Well, problems are going to happen. I don't think they're overwhelmed or putting Tales aside for now, it could just be a scheduling issue or any number of things. I'm more concerned with the lack of communication.

• That's what I was thinking. If you wait until the end, you have to be an internet ninja to dodge the spoilers.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'd be so damn worried about having the whole game spoiled for me if I waited till it was complete.

• I feel the same. I'm constantly on this forum (even if I don't post as often) and I'd rather not have any of these excellent games spoiled for me before I played them.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'd be so damn worried about having the whole game spoiled for me if I waited till it was complete.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.