Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I understand that people wait for the entire game so they can play it all at once. Though, I feel if you wait for each episode, you grow to love the characters more because you feel like you've known them for longer.

If you play it all at once, it's over and done like that and you won't connect with the characters like you would over time.

Poogers555 posted: »

I'll never understand waiting for all the episodes to come out before you buy a Telltale game. I mean. You are still waiting... and I guess you'd be waiting longer technically

• Agreed! It makes it feel like a half-year long experience rather than a game you just blow through in a day or two. I think it's really fun to hang out with other fans inbetween episode releases to discuss the characters and what we think will happen next.

I would feel like I'm missing out on half of the fun if I waited for the whole season to be completed.

ChocoHallic posted: »

I understand that people wait for the entire game so they can play it all at once. Though, I feel if you wait for each episode, you grow to

• My June prediction is coming closer and closer mwahahahahahahah!

• Ah that image is noting compared to others shivers. Thumbs up for Omid ;D WARNING BIG PICTURE XD

Alt text

I'm ashamed to admit that I actually made that image. I apologise haha

• I certainly don't want to play the episode in another country again.

DoubleJump posted: »

Still patient, but I'm worried this will turn into a 4 month wait thingy again on account of the lack of info. Gosh I hope not.

• Next stop - Page 100

This describes everything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRAJo3ffB10 And 50 pages. Shit.

• Alt text

Still patient, but I'm worried this will turn into a 4 month wait thingy again on account of the lack of info. Gosh I hope not.

• Alt text

Drladders posted: »

My June prediction is coming closer and closer mwahahahahahahah!

• Alt text

• Alt text

• IdlehandIdlehand Banned
    edited May 2015

I was kidding about ep3 being the season finally.. Although it is strange that ep3 had been bumped.. It's like the release date isn't coming.. The small child inside me dies a little everyday that it's not released..

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm sorry for being stupid with this, but what exactly does that mean? dumb-language please

• I know, right.!
    I'm starting to go from wanting it to.. NEEEEEDING IT.!

DeityD posted: »

But that... doesn't make sense.

• My face isn't that pixelated

Pipas posted: »

The face you make when the episode is finally out.

• Alt text

• edited May 2015

Where is our episode 3 !?!? Still Waiting...

• Alt text

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Where is our episode 3 !?!? Still Waiting...

• Problems connecting to the Internet for download? Or just not enough time to play? I know I would certainly be to busy being a tourist to play any new games coming out.

I certainly don't want to play the episode in another country again.

• Crips pls

Crips posted: »

My face isn't that pixelated

• *Once upon a time there was a magical kingdom called the Telltale Community.

In ancient times, the Telltale gods would bless them with bountiful prizes like updates for their games and new episodes. But recently the kingdom has fallen into dark times, and the prophets Job J Stauffer and Laura Perusco have become increasingly silent. In the region known as TftB (difficult to pronounce, but a magnificent kingdom nonetheless), a particularly dark cloud of ambiguity loomed overhead, as they had not heard word from the prophets in months. They feared that soon, their villages would fall into a flurry of panic and disarray like the region of TWDG, or worse yet, fall to utter ruin like the TWAU - both of which had seen little happiness as their regions eagerly anticipated word from the gods, but were left disappointed.

It seemed as if the TTG pantheon only showered their gifts upon the richest region of all: GoT. But through all this, the TftB villagers persevered because they knew that Job would one day show up with a new episode... and it would be good.

Or a new season of TWDG. That'd be pretty gucci as well.

THE END*

• edited May 2015

Alt text

• New scene from Ep3;

Alt text

• Bro,I salute you.You have just discovered the solution for the Rhysha vs Rhyiona war,have them both.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New scene from Ep3;

• edited May 2015

Why just stop at both? Why not just have every woman on Pandora instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

ZapThroat posted: »

Bro,I salute you.You have just discovered the solution for the Rhysha vs Rhyiona war,have them both. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡

• "Life is a bitch. But I gotta take care of my hoes."

Rhys is getting dat puss tonight! Just imagine this song but replace Lee with Rhys:

• Rhys is getting dat puss tonight!

Just imagine this song but replace Lee with Rhys:

Why just stop at both? Why not just have every woman on Pandora instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• The problem would be ZERO internet connection.

Problems connecting to the Internet for download? Or just not enough time to play? I know I would certainly be to busy being a tourist to play any new games coming out.

• "Try to get some,try to get some"

Man this has to stop but I can’t.

"Life is a bitch. But I gotta take care of my hoes."

• Zer0 connection, amiright? He he he...

...okay, I'll see myself out.

The problem would be ZERO internet connection.

• Hey, dude. Its understandable.

Lee may be gone, but the legacy of the pimp hand will always live on.

"Try to get some,try to get some" Man this has to stop but I can’t.

• Yeah,his legacy will carry on forever,even if it disguised into another lovable character,Rhys.

Hey, dude. Its understandable. Lee may be gone, but the legacy of the pimp hand will always live on.

• Crud that sucks. Well here's hoping my feeling is wrong, for all our sakes.

The problem would be ZERO internet connection.

• At least every shipper can be happy. :v

New scene from Ep3;

• The lack of any reference to ep 3 is really making me worried...

Alt text

But even with ep 2 hadn't we already got screenshots by this time? The Athena + Scooter ones?

• No image... Thats funtastic!

• Alt text

Alt text

Not sure if it's something about Tales, but it's something.

• MAYBE... it has to do with

Alt text

???

buntingsir posted: »

• Wow, this CEO of Telltale surely likes to talk about philosophy...stuff

• Jaden Smith leaves Twitter and Kevin starts talking like this...

Alt text

(seriously, has anyone seen them in the same room together?)

• I thought about it at first, but realised it wasn't worth an image.

LeWulf posted: »

No image... Thats funtastic!

• Seriously, it won't be long before I crown Kevin for his way with words.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.