Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• The closer we get to the supposed release date, the more excruciating the wait is.

If EP3 does release on May 26th, then there are only 9 days left from the posting of this message.

every day, hour, minute, and second we get closer to this date, the stress will eat me from the inside.

• There are 3 things that have gotten me through this wait..... 1) making fun stuff about the episodes on my tumblr 2) reading these forums 3) FANFICTION. YES.

• SO MUCH RHACK IM IN LOVE

hemserreh posted: »

There are 3 things that have gotten me through this wait..... 1) making fun stuff about the episodes on my tumblr 2) reading these forums 3) FANFICTION. YES.

• If you ever get married just slip a physical disc version of Tales from the Borderlands on her finger instead of a ring. She'll love it, just trust me.

My girlfriend likes watching me play videogames and Telltale was perfect since we could have different playthroughs with our own choices. I think this was a bad decision because I feel that she loves Tales from the Borderlands more than she loves me.

• Alt text

SO MUCH RHACK IM IN LOVE

• I still think that the first achievement means that we won't get to find out the fate of people after the end of ep 2 until later in the game - that Rhys and Fiona just skip forward with their storytelling for some reason.

Probably old news, but has anyone seem the episode 3 achievement list? http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/tales-from-the-borderlands/ac

• I discussed this with her and we might be opening our YouTube channel soon. We want TftB episode 3 to be our first video.
    I'm not really jealous about anything but have you seen Vaughn without his tshirt? It's hard not to be jealous.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yo! As a gamer myself (girl), I always get excited about games, I always talk about them with passion. Wait until she plays games herself, i

• Of course! Vaughn is irresistible!! Even Handsome Jack had no words to such wonder!

Alt text

I discussed this with her and we might be opening our YouTube channel soon. We want TftB episode 3 to be our first video. I'm not really jealous about anything but have you seen Vaughn without his tshirt? It's hard not to be jealous.

• edited May 2015

Probably confirmed for you, guys.

Jn2

• Me too, me too ;w;

SO MUCH RHACK IM IN LOVE

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Is this how most of you come into this thread?

Alt text

• Would you like to know more?

RedHounds posted: »

The moment telltale leaves you off a cliff hanger moment at the end of the episode and you just-

• Yes.

dojo32161 posted: »

• 101% accurate

• I sure do! Either way, I believe its how telltae sell outs their episodes. Cliff hangers almost everywhere~. Reminds me of when Russell T Davies came about into writing episodes. Leaving everyone on cliff hangers... Then it got annoying no doubt.

Would you like to know more?

• The most accurate GIF I have ever seen!

• Saved the gif cause it works for like 98% of my life, besides the current TFTB situation.

• In a 5 part episodic game its almost impossible not to have a cliffhanger ending for some episodes

RedHounds posted: »

I sure do! Either way, I believe its how telltae sell outs their episodes. Cliff hangers almost everywhere~. Reminds me of when Russell T Davies came about into writing episodes. Leaving everyone on cliff hangers... Then it got annoying no doubt.

• Alt text

• News this week guys. I can literally see it. I can see the news. ;-;

• Alt text

• We all love your enthusiasm poogs! Don't give it up!

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

News this week guys. I can literally see it. I can see the news. ;-;

• edited May 2015

Ugh yeah I just saw. This sucks I don't really care about GOT(The game). Give me Borderlands damn it lol.

• Can somebody help me? When i go to sleep at night, strangle me in my sleep. Ill be enjoying every episode of TFTBL in heaven. Ill pass you guys news on from the other side.

• I think it's will be like:

TFTB EP1 - November 2014

GoT EP1 - December 2014

GoT EP2 - February 2015

TFTB EP2- March 2015

GoT EP3 - March 2015

GoT EP4 - May 2015

TFTB EP3 - May 2015- early Jun

GoT EP5 - End July 2015

GoT EP6. Finale - August 2015

TFTB EP4 - August - early September 2015

TFTB EP 5 - October 2015

• edited May 2015

Tales ending in October?

Alt text

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I think it's will be like: TFTB EP1 - November 2014 GoT EP1 - December 2014 GoT EP2 - February 2015 TFTB EP2- March 2015 GoT

• Maybe early-middle October

Sorry!

SaveItForTheFuture!

Tales ending in October?

• Upon hearing that "Sons of Winter" is basically guaranteed to come out before "Catch A Ride"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMz_RQuTBlI

Did I ever tell you...the definition, of insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRAJo3ffB10&feature=youtu.be

• Well, October is sooner than I was expecting for the end, so yay?

I think it's will be like: TFTB EP1 - November 2014 GoT EP1 - December 2014 GoT EP2 - February 2015 TFTB EP2- March 2015 GoT

• Really, GoT?

REALLY?!

Alt text

• No! Don't say such horrible things! My eyes, are burning...

• So... considering the Australian Classification for GoT, which came out about 2 weeks ago, and new key art and screenshots, could this mean that it'll be released this week and then we'll get some more news about Tales already?

I'm just hanging on every piece of my fading hope at this point. ;_;

• Hang in there, bro. We are all in this together.

buntingsir posted: »

So... considering the Australian Classification for GoT, which came out about 2 weeks ago, and new key art and screenshots, could this mean

• Thanks, Dave, it means a lot. ;_;

Hang in there, bro. We are all in this together.

• So GoT getting two episodes between TftB episodes for a second time?
    And they said we weren't getting the TWAU treatment......
    I'm certain the amount of time waiting will be worth it after playing Episode 3, but...
    Between this and a few other games, I'm sick and tired of the "s" word and I swear if I hear it in real life I'm going to punch whomever says it.

• Alt text

News this week guys. I can literally see it. I can see the news. ;-;

• Someone will probably say it soon enough.

So GoT getting two episodes between TftB episodes for a second time? And they said we weren't getting the TWAU treatment...... I'm certain

• Alt text

Drladders posted: »

Someone will probably say it soon enough.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.