Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited May 2015

I noticed that Warren hugged Alyssa during the stop time.

• what the SHIT

Replayed the episode and saw this.

• Hmmmm....

• Alt text

• MAX ALYSSA AND BROOKE WTH HELL HOW IS WARREN PuLLING SO MANY PEOPLE

• He probably got some tips from Hayden, on how to get his own harem. :P

Flog61 posted: »

MAX ALYSSA AND BROOKE WTH HELL HOW IS WARREN PuLLING SO MANY PEOPLE

• To be fair, based on her journal, Max doesn't have feelings for him(yet).

MAX ALYSSA AND BROOKE WTH HELL HOW IS WARREN PuLLING SO MANY PEOPLE

• Just some friendly consoling. :3

• lol apparently holding someone in comfort means you like them.

WAT

• Still can't belive that you don't know these things......Look in episode 3 will be the same keep searching everywhere I can asuree you that the episode will be more longer and you'll find a lotta of interesting stuff,even photos and easter eggs.

• the trailer...

I need it now. nOW.

• Where's the freaking trailer?!

• This is my first time downloading the episode. When will the episode be available on Tuesday?

• And the friggin love heart on the desk with their names in it..

lol apparently holding someone in comfort means you like them. WAT

• For all we know, Alyssa did that on her own without Warren's knowledge...unless it's his handwriting.

And the friggin love heart on the desk with their names in it..

• She says he's different from the "lame Vortex Club snobs" so it isn't Nathan.

Cope49 posted: »

She's either talking about Nathan or that junk yard guy.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2015

Edit: This trailer seems to have a lot of spoilers, if you don't want any i recommend not watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9b6hkp48Y

• edited May 2015

!!!

For some reason this trailer made me tear up..this episode looks so harrowing.

Also for some reason I'm very excited about the apparently large number of costume change, lol

OzzyUK posted: »

Edit: This trailer seems to have a lot of spoilers, if you don't want any i recommend not watching. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9b6hkp48Y

• 0:16 Sounds like Cinemasins.

Edit: This trailer seems to have a lot of spoilers, if you don't want any i recommend not watching. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9b6hkp48Y

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah, that sound effect sounded out of place, at least to me.

0:16 Sounds like Cinemasins.

• It's completely out of place, it's not even one of those things where it kind of sounds like it, that is the exact sound effect that Cinemasins uses.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, that sound effect sounded out of place, at least to me.

Even if Cinemasins didn't use it, that sound would still definitely be out of place in the trailer.

It's completely out of place, it's not even one of those things where it kind of sounds like it, that is the exact sound effect that Cinemasins uses.

• I'm so excited for this episode, I cant wait! I think this is going to be the best episode yet.

Wonder if that bird is the same one from episode 1.

• Just watched the trailer. Looks like we're gonna see some serious twisted shit will go down tomorrow. I mean. Damn this trailer shows us that from now on till episode 5, the episode will not be lighten us up that much. It turns from some cliché school drama to some twisted x-files shit. And there's will be some strained relationship going on between Max, Max's father and Chloe. And it clearly shows Blackwell is hiding Rachel's secrets and Kate's truth.

Just. Need. To. Finish. My. Finals. T_T

I won't come back to this thread till Friday! Wish me luck in finals guys! =D

• All the best!

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Just watched the trailer. Looks like we're gonna see some serious twisted shit will go down tomorrow. I mean. Damn this trailer shows us tha

• I just finished my exams today,good luck buddy.

Just watched the trailer. Looks like we're gonna see some serious twisted shit will go down tomorrow. I mean. Damn this trailer shows us tha

• edited May 2015

Alt text This is cute from Max,If Kate dies she take it....if Kate doesn't die she still take it because Kate is in hospital,max is a good friend.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Then it may be the junkyard guy..
    Didn't he have something of hers?

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

She says he's different from the "lame Vortex Club snobs" so it isn't Nathan.

• Is that trailer spoilery like the last one? If so, I'm not watching it.

• He says it is spoilery literally right above the video :P

Pipas posted: »

Is that trailer spoilery like the last one? If so, I'm not watching it.

• Oh sorry, I didn't notice it.

He says it is spoilery literally right above the video :P

• Chloe without a beanie, explosives, Max and Chloe in bed together. Can't wait.

• I already hour in shock from the trailer!

Telltale and Dontnod - THE BEST!!! :)

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited May 2015

They did a hell of a job with that trailer, namely the first half of it

Also, going out on a limb here: that one screenshot shows Chloe lock-picking the door. Trailer shows her using some IED shit to blow the thing open. Guessing you get a choice for a stealth or loud approach then?

• Stealth or loud approach? Dude, this is not GTA V hahahaha. But maybe, MAYBE, we will given these choices to choose our approach, thus this will be our consequences in later episode.

Deltino posted: »

They did a hell of a job with that trailer, namely the first half of it Also, going out on a limb here: that one screenshot shows Chloe l

• Well, if those were my options. I don't think I'd go with loud. That homemade bomb in the trailer would leave a hell of a calling card and those two can't afford to leave behind any evidence.

Stealth or loud approach? Dude, this is not GTA V hahahaha. But maybe, MAYBE, we will given these choices to choose our approach, thus this will be our consequences in later episode.

edited May 2015

If you have the steam version of the game, there is a patch that's fixing a few things:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/319630/announcements/detail/244663064981388560

One of the things is adding in clues to find one of the bottles that a lot of people complained about (I'd assume the one near the campfire, weirdly that was one of the first ones I found).

• Max and Chloe in bed together

Alt text

Seriously though, I ship them so much.

ClemRanger posted: »

Chloe without a beanie, explosives, Max and Chloe in bed together. Can't wait.

• From Scott Blows ;)

As you can see, Max and Chloe are close to uncovering some truths and will also cross paths with the likes of Nathan and Frank once again. For those who asked for it, Max also gets a change of outfit from her normal hooded atire.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.