Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I bet you are all gonna hate me but it has to be:

Alt text

You are doing a great job Telltale!

• Ah... The irony. It burns. -Greatly o~0;;

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I bet you are all gonna hate me but it has to be: You are doing a great job Telltale!

• If anyone is interested, I've found a couple of websites that TFTB creators have been busy working on...

http://www.pattiann.com/webcam/paint.html

http://www.watching-grass-grow.com/

• Make it november and we'll have a whole year game, never took me that long to play 10h something game

Poogers555 posted: »

Tales ending in October?

• edited May 2015

GoT fans right now

Alt text

and here we are waiting for news like

Alt text

• I played TWAU in a single run. My brain would have melted waiting for the second episode of TWAU. Especially after you find Snow White's head.

• shivers

Don't remind me. That wait was even longer than for Atlas Mugged.

• Only by a week.

Smoke and Mirrors took 17 weeks to come out.

Atlas Mugged took 16 weeks.

Pipas posted: »

shivers Don't remind me. That wait was even longer than for Atlas Mugged.

• 16 fucking weeks, wow

Only by a week. Smoke and Mirrors took 17 weeks to come out. Atlas Mugged took 16 weeks.

• Don't worry, Crips. Only 7 more weeks til Catch a Ride....

Oh dear lord.

Crips posted: »

16 fucking weeks, wow

• Is it wrong that I root for both? :D

sSOPHOo posted: »

GoT fans right now and here we are waiting for news like

• Yes it is.

Linsepins posted: »

Is it wrong that I root for both?

• ;_;

Carley, no.

Don't worry, Crips. Only 7 more weeks til Catch a Ride.... Oh dear lord.

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Yes it is.

• Why do I have a feeling that this new episode may hint to the meme "I'm in me moms car"? O_O;; Despite its about driving a car in it. I remember that one sneak peak of Rhys driving away from something as jack holds onto him. Something similar to the start of the second episode. But I cannot quite put my finger on it.

• I'm really happy for all the GOT fans. I wish we had the same amount of news... They even got news for ep. 4 before ep. 3 was released.

Alt text

• Comapring that with what WE have is really making me sad...I guess tommorow they will get a trailer for ep three and week later the episode while we get another tweet at most of how SOON our Ep will come out....

maschera412 posted: »

I'm really happy for all the GOT fans. I wish we had the same amount of news... They even got news for ep. 4 before ep. 3 was released.

• edited May 2015

Telltale should finally give up on this business model. They have more time than most developers, get a huge boost in funds by the folks purchasing the season pass and still they are unable to keep a good pace in releasing episodes.

They clearly lack something (following a list of things I could imagine):

• motivation - They already get the big part of the potential incomes for an unfinished product, so why stressing out on finishing it? They clearly lack the motivation of working folks, who only get their paycheck after finishing their job.
    • dedication - They don't value their customers high enough, only seeing them as money grab bags, which can be thrown away after getting the money out. Their lacking communication with those, who pay their sloth like pace, is even more proof of this.
    • skill - If they lack the skill to work after a fixed schedule (in this case the quality of the product might contradict this point, but if you give me a hundred years, I can also build a pyramid, without the necessary skills) they shouldn't even think about going into a business.
  • Yeah, we've been coasting on that Dameon Clarke tweet for waaay too long. :(

The comparison is pretty sad:

Alt text

I miss the 'soons'...

maschera412 posted: »

I'm really happy for all the GOT fans. I wish we had the same amount of news... They even got news for ep. 4 before ep. 3 was released.

• Honestly I'd like to have my pyramid done by 2110 if at all possible.

Leafless posted: »

Telltale should finally give up on this business model. They have more time than most developers, get a huge boost in funds by the folks pur

• To be fair at least we have each other..... I... I don´t think I´d have gotten through this without you guys... Thanks for the laughs and sometimes tears... It´s been emotional... and... well Just thanks I suppose... stay strong.. stay positive and my friends... stay loyal to the end... There is light, at the end of this very long quiet tunnel and we are in it together, holding on... holding on the the light that, one day... one day in the not too distant future we will be comparing our choices... wondering why we kept that fucking bullet all the way to the end and thinking....thinking back to these days... wishing... that we were waiting for another episode... so take solice in this my brothers and sisters... we are still here, side by side... waiting for another episode and until the day we see the last credits roll... we are united... united in pain and united in hope..

• Oh, no. Even more things to wait for...

Idlehand posted: »

If anyone is interested, I've found a couple of websites that TFTB creators have been busy working on... http://www.pattiann.com/webcam/paint.html http://www.watching-grass-grow.com/

• Alt text

To be fair at least we have each other..... I... I don´t think I´d have gotten through this without you guys... Thanks for the laughs and so

• edited May 2015

Crying gif

We'll get through it... together. (Also, this is just what came up for 'crying gif' in google. 0_0)

To be fair at least we have each other..... I... I don´t think I´d have gotten through this without you guys... Thanks for the laughs and so

• Episode will SOOOOOONer than you think, Jackie ^^

Yeah, we've been coasting on that Dameon Clarke tweet for waaay too long. The comparison is pretty sad: I miss the 'soons'...

• My childhood BFF used to have one of those dolls and it terrified me - seriously, this picture has brought back so many horrifying memories...

You also fed it this weird goopy yellow stuff and it would go straight through it and come out the bottom so you could practice changing its diaper - IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT AN ENJOYABLE ACTIVITY FOR A CHILD?!

We'll get through it... together. (Also, this is just what came up for 'crying gif' in google. 0_0)

• Let the skyfall...

When it crumbles...

We will stand...together...

• Awww...

Alt text

• For u I make it til 2109

Drladders posted: »

Honestly I'd like to have my pyramid done by 2110 if at all possible.

• Very expensive too

My childhood BFF used to have one of those dolls and it terrified me - seriously, this picture has brought back so many horrifying memories.

• We'll always have the TFTBL forums...

Alt text

:whispers: ...and we'll always have F17...

• edited May 2015

Lmao, sorry to cause you any traumatic relapses XD I guess it would appeal to some people...?

(whispers~ It's crying real tears collected from terrified children)

My childhood BFF used to have one of those dolls and it terrified me - seriously, this picture has brought back so many horrifying memories.

• Aww... so cute!

Pipas posted: »

Awww...

• (whispers~ It's crying real tears collected from terrified children)

Alt text

Lmao, sorry to cause you any traumatic relapses XD I guess it would appeal to some people...? (whispers~ It's crying real tears collected from terrified children)

• edited May 2015

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Such is the power of demon baby

(Damn getting this to work is a pain)

(whispers~ It's crying real tears collected from terrified children)

• Goddammit, it's like 4am for me and I really need to go to bed - but not with possessed, forum-cursing Baby Born's on the loose...

Alt text

3spoopy5me

" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" /> Such is the power of demon baby (Damn getting this to work is a pain)

• If F17 is the release date for episode 5 I'll most likely drop dead on the spot.

We'll always have the TFTBL forums... :whispers: ...and we'll always have F17...

• edited May 2015

It's only 7:30pm for me (UK) :D

Go, rest, but you never know what might have crawled in through the window while you were asleep...

Goddammit, it's like 4am for me and I really need to go to bed - but not with possessed, forum-cursing Baby Born's on the loose... 3spoopy5me

• Yeah! You tell them! Stick it to Telltale! Because I know your statement comes from facts that you can physically present to the forum users and reference using logic from those facts! Man, you should be a lawyer! Shoot, let's fire Kevin Bruner and make you CEO. Just make sure to have your representatives send in your resume of how well you run a business, you ol' genius-of-a-person you!!!

Leafless posted: »

Telltale should finally give up on this business model. They have more time than most developers, get a huge boost in funds by the folks pur

Sign in to comment in this discussion.