Did Felix ____?

Did Felix die? I know it sure seemed like the explosion killed him, especially since he was (possibly) shot in the neck first. But whether you shoot him or not, Sasha asks you how you could let him live. So, I'm confused. Did he die or didn't he, and how would Fiona and Sasha know? Did they look for his body or something?

Comments

• Oh, ok. Thanks. .=)

dojo32161 posted: »

If you shoot him he lives for a bit then dies in the explosion, which Sasha later reiterates on. He's definitely dead, the scene's just a bit poorly executed.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

If you shoot him he lives for a bit then dies in the explosion, which Sasha later reiterates on. He's definitely dead, the scene's just a bit poorly executed.

• If you warn him he lives, if you shot him or did nothing he ded. Liek so ded.

• If you warn him about the bomb in the case then he'll live. If you shoot him then he opens up the case anyways. If you don't warn him and let him open the case (the option "Choke on it." I think) then he opens the case.

His body probably got obliterated with the case. That, or the pieces have been torn apart by the various Pandoran wildlife.

• I warned him about the bomb. Because I'm a wibble good person. :>

• I shot him. Because I'm not a good person. XD I mean, I dunno. I was just kinda putting myself in Fiona's place, and if I was her, I'd have been murderously mad. Murderously.

RedHounds posted: »

I warned him about the bomb. Because I'm a wibble good person. :>

• I tried to shoot him but I had already tried to shoot August, so I let him open the case and boom. I mean sure he was like a father figure or whatever but he raised them into con artists and then betrayed them, no way I was letting him get away with stealing from them.

TWDGFTW posted: »

I shot him. Because I'm not a good person. XD I mean, I dunno. I was just kinda putting myself in Fiona's place, and if I was her, I'd have been murderously mad. Murderously.

• Yep. Saved the bullet, let him blow up. Shot him and let him blow up in my second playthrough. I warned him in my third savefile, but only to have one with a different choice just in case, and it didn't sit well with me. He just makes me really mad for some reason.

Redoxide posted: »

I tried to shoot him but I had already tried to shoot August, so I let him open the case and boom. I mean sure he was like a father figure o

• It's true. He was not a good father (figure).

Redoxide posted: »

I tried to shoot him but I had already tried to shoot August, so I let him open the case and boom. I mean sure he was like a father figure o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.