Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited May 2015

Flashpoint Paradox!

• I'm thinking that Max goes back in time to let William die, as she has the ep2 shirt and hoodie in the ep4 pre—....

Wait! I think Max is going to when Kate was in the vortex club party ! Holy shit

You're investigating three areas and then the ending. As someone who doesnt really like chloe it wasnt that great to be stuck with just her

• edited May 2015

Damn that was some ending. As f'ed up as it is to say I hope we will get to go back and let William
    die. I don't like timeline with Max being friends with Nathan and Victoria lol. Or the fact Chloe is in a wheelchair.

• Does anyone have a link to a full video of Chaos Theory? I will love you from this day to my last

• Alternative world*,Nope she can't.I want to say it why,but it's leaked spoilers.

But she could have those clothes in this fucked up timeline too?

• Google.com youtube.com

Does anyone have a link to a full video of Chaos Theory? I will love you from this day to my last

• This episode 9/10 very good imo and really a lot to do. Just had my first play with nice Max and Kate alive, gonna go again with the other save file. And there where a lot of cool choices, more than ep1. Really liked the Two Whales part, Nathan can be pretty funny in that asshole kind of a way. Also whats up with the birds, do they only start to die out if I saved one of them? That would mean that everyone I save will lead to a negative consequence and would explain the ending.

• Anybody else unable to take a picture of the bronze hawk in episode 3?

• Quite a neat turn of events for this episode, not least of which was the bonding with Chloe only to do something good and have it kick back.
    And then you have the "photo-transfer" thing as a window to the past... Not sure what to make of that just yet, but ep. 4 should be quite revealing for all the antagonists we've learned to dislike.

I wonder if there was still an eclipse and unforecast snowfall the days previous to the whales washing up on shore and birds dying (I think so, but don't recall at the moment) - if so, it seems Max still got her powers around the same time and used them similarly, though "now" she doesn't remember how she used them, and so probably can't figure out whether or not it matters.

I also wonder if Rachel also had powers like Max and had to make herself disappear like Max sometimes seems to do to others without them noticing. If Max can get into a room with a pipe bomb, reverse it to get back the bomb materials and then be in the room you were trying to break into, as well as travel "through" photos, I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel got rid of her alternate self to prevent something even more terrible than a tornado, considering all the pictures she passed around, too. Maybe she had to transfer her power to Max in an effort to keep resisting whatever doom is inevitably out there? Or I'm just getting way ahead of myself...

Great episode, anyway.

• Well there are some clues that Rachel and Max might be the same person, they are both the same size, Rachel appeared when Max left and Somehow shes gone but the only person that is looking for her is Chloe and not her parents, which are suppose to exist. Also the investigation has been dropped mysteriously.

• That's cool but I asked for a link

Google.com youtube.com

• Well my theory is that Max is a time lady and Rachel was/is/will be our next incarnation. Doctor Who forever.

• edited May 2015

This episode... was totally AMAZEBALLS!

And personally, this new future seems better to me. Yes, Chloe is paralysed but she isn't dead or a depressed junkie like she would have become, plus her dad is alive. She is happier. Everyone is, it seems. Looking forward to know how Max ended with the "k00l kids", and to see everything else this decision altered.

It's also pretty interesting how everyone pointed the ressemblance between Max and Rachel. Rather troubling... Speaking of the main mystery of the game, we got to clear some dark spots about Rachel. It actually felt like I was making progress!

Nathan has obvious problems in his shithead, but he isn't my main suspect. Too obvious. Same thing for Frank.

The scenery, as always, was stunning.

And last but not least, almost no more cheesy dialogues! It feels good to hear people speak normally for once in this game.

For the cons:

• Lips synching. It was horrible this episode.

• Unclear instructions. I got stuck at Well's office for at least 10 minutes. Wait, maybe I'm just stupid. Eh. I'm blaming the game anyways.

• The musique felt less present.

Chaos Theory deserves a 9.5/10 for me.

P.S: LISA! I meant well, it wasn't my attention to drown you ;-;

• Leaked Life is Strange bad ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kyG5F98iZE

MichaelBP posted: »

But if we didn't water it, it will destroy us.

• I'm honestly kinda confused. That ending doe. I don't know whether or not it's good William died or not...

• Well, actually looking back now, I feel that LiS will be a game I am going to despise. I hate games like this. Making me emotional and crap. Fuck this game, fuck it to hell, I will play it yet anyway. This game makes me feel empty. But what's the point of ranting about this? That's it. Have a good fucking night.

• I think we will. Preview is showing Max all shy again and with her doe shirt. Plus they wouldn't want to take the meaning out of everything we did so far.

• edited May 2015

Things are starting to make sense, the devs at dontond have been watching too many butterfly effect movies. But this episode was still great.

• That ending though........ I liked this episode.

• edited May 2015

Chrysalis: 3/10 Boring, uneventful, yawn-inducing, and overall characters that were flat, boring, and all around bland. Pretty rocky start.

Out of Time: 6/10 Mostly filler with some major flaws that were still prominent to the first lack-luster episode, but with an amazing climax and more of Chloe... it defiantly raised my eyebrow for what was in store.

Chaos Theory: 7.5/10 With more interesting plot points coming into play and some damn good moments, I'm pretty excited to see what'll happen next. Plus... Chloe is still the hypest, fuck what anyone says.

It's getting so much better, and I fear that by the end... I'll actually be able to whole-heartily recommend this to everyone.

• Well, that was certainly a very good episode. I just knew that saving David is going to have a extremely big consequence for the timeline. It goes to show that wanting to change something for the better in the past will only mean something bad in the present. It also shows that there is a reason for something bad to happen in order to get something positive. Chloe would never have been in a car accident if her dad haven't died in a car accident.

My mind is seriously mentally drained, but this is a very good episode. I love the focus they gave to Chloe and Max. Although, I could also see that they are teasing and hyping their friendship to the point that it feels romantic.

Anyway, I love this episode and I am on to the end. I feel my emotions will be intense by the end.

A question what was your reaction when you are given the choice to kiss Chloe?

• So, do you guys trust Mr. Jefferson more now after seeing him tell Victoria to go away?

• I distrust him now. He seems rather shady.

• Heh, me too. Kinda. It was cute. :)

I had the same reaction as NukemDukem haha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QupCEXgm1hw

• Really? I always trusted him, but there were alot of theories about him being the bad guy, but after seeing him tell Victoria to knock it off, I have full trust in him now.

I distrust him now. He seems rather shady.

• Yeah, thats the theories I was talking about. But he tells her to stop and he's going to pretend he didnt hear that. Iunno just gives me +10 trust points for him

Maybe I just saw the scene differently. I should play it again once my emotions have settled down. But the reason why I thought he has be

• Maybe I just saw the scene differently. I should play it again once my emotions have settled down.

But the reason why I thought he has become shady, it is because Jefferson is talking to Victoria in the middle of the night. She then starts to flirt with him. Somehow, it just reeks of him being in a relationship with her. Also, in episode 1, it is rumored that Jefferson has been with Rachel as well.

Poogers555 posted: »

Really? I always trusted him, but there were alot of theories about him being the bad guy, but after seeing him tell Victoria to knock it off, I have full trust in him now.

• Well, I can see your point too. I'm gonna laid down now. I think my mind will be running wild as the episode has just left me speechless and drained.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, thats the theories I was talking about. But he tells her to stop and he's going to pretend he didnt hear that. Iunno just gives me +10 trust points for him

• Okay... Okay.. Relax...

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!? I knew that would have consequences, but shit, didn't think anything like that. I did everything I could to save William and succeeded in the first try, but that was a bad choice from The Amazing SpiderMax.

And btw, how do you save Lisa? I did everything I could to keep her alive ;_;

• Samuel is definitely involved big, having Rachels pictures, girls scarf, womens magazines in his storage room, not to mention that his spirit animal is suppose to be squirrel and Max doe and then you see something like this.

Alt text

Also who Drew this, not Max of course.

Alt text

• Shocking ending.. Damn it's sad rather than touched. I became depressed more than before seeing it lol but it's worth so enough. I almost cried.

• edited May 2015

Samuel was my main suspect from the start but... Wow, I didn't notice at all those squirels trapping the doe. I also snooped in his stuff and the scarf IS suspicious and it's also worth mentionning that he had photos of Rachel. I'd bet nonexistent money that we're onto something!

Oh and... Thanks for not spoiling Wallace & Gromit.

• Where was that snowglobe to be seen? Is this in Chloe's house? Woah. It is scary.

Maybe we've also seen somebody on a photo wearing that silk scarf. He also had a box with "girls stuff" last episode, like lady sunglasses.

Who drew this doe? Hm, Max mentioned Daniel to be a good in drawing.

I was confused by how the let us enter Samuel's shed again, but gave us nothing to do there.

• Are we scared of being emotional? Becuase that is kind what Walking Dead does and Game of Thons and Wolf among Us and Tales from Borderland. They all are very emotional.

• One of the most intense episodes in gaming ever. It's just as good as Long Road Ahead (my favorite Telltale Episode)

• BenPauIBenPauI Banned

Wait a sec... The school name is Blackwell and the principal name is Wells and he is black? ...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.