Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

I got no problem with that. My problem is that she wanted to kiss Chloe when the reason why I didn't do that is because I don't like Chloe. But I guess you can't always have your way, I just wish the journal was a bit more ambiguous about what Max felt if you personally don't like Chloe.

I don't think it's really a problem on what her sexuality is. If the writers chose her to be bi or lesbian then it's fine. To me it just adds more dimension to her character.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Warren's hooking up with Stella.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Alternate Universe sucks when we see Max is a Vortex Member, Warren is hooking up with Rachel and worst, Chloe in a wheelchair.

• edited May 2015

Omfg wtf I have always found them so similar IN A WAY..
    Alt text

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Yeah, looks like Vortex Club is a cool club now. I mean, come on, Victoria is Max's BFF, isn't that great? shudders And Max in a Vortex Club looks preppy, big bad girl and bully? I got you covered,

• Max, Chloe and Jimmy Hopkins are a rare brand in gaming lol

I don't think it's really a problem on what her sexuality is. If the writers chose her to be bi or lesbian then it's fine. To me it just adds more dimension to her character.

• Nope I tried to shoot frank but she had rachel, I think its a way up kind of thing

MosesARose posted: »

It's just because you didn't shoot Frank. I answered the phone for Kate, but shot Frank and she has Max pic on her screen. So it seems as if it's decided by if you shoot Frank or not.

• So after episode 3 who still absolutely hates chole? To be honest I dont really like any of the characters. Besides maybe choles mom.

• So it's probably how many times you disagreed with her or didn't side with her. Out of everything, answering for Kate was the only time I disagreed with Chloe.

Nope I tried to shoot frank but she had rachel, I think its a way up kind of thing

• Christ.. You should probably uninstall the game right now while your at it.

So after episode 3 who still absolutely hates chole? To be honest I dont really like any of the characters. Besides maybe choles mom.

• Why?

I dislike most of the characters however the few they have put depth into are good characters they just are not very likeable. I like to think they were intended that way.

Christ.

Is it that extreme to find chole unlikeable?

Legendary12 posted: »

Christ.. You should probably uninstall the game right now while your at it.

• BenPauIBenPauI Banned

I'm weird. Kate is the only character I hate in this game. I tried replaying the game but I still don't like her. And for some reason I really like Nathan.

So after episode 3 who still absolutely hates chole? To be honest I dont really like any of the characters. Besides maybe choles mom.

• edited May 2015

Max is on her phone for phone for me. Which is great considering i ship max and chloe.

dojo32161 posted: »

So I'm curious, what picture was on Chloe's phone for you guys (if you even looked at her phone)? What was Chloe's phone screen?

• No not really, A lot of people don't like her, I guess I was confused by what you said.

Why? I dislike most of the characters however the few they have put depth into are good characters they just are not very likeable. I like to think they were intended that way. Christ. Is it that extreme to find chole unlikeable?

• Who is that?

Web Head posted: »

Omfg wtf I have always found them so similar IN A WAY..

• edited May 2015

What did you think? I play it just to hate on it? Going into anything with a negative attitude is an awful way to go into something, I even watched twilight purely so I could judge it for myself (it is utterly dreadful).

I dont particularly like life is strange as a whole but thats just me, but going into each episode I dont nitpick I way it up

No not really, A lot of people don't like her, I guess I was confused by what you said.

• edited May 2015

Eh, I thought you were just mindlessly saying all the characters were unlikeable and crap so I was like wtf. But then you said they were good characters but unlikeable.. which made me understand it a bit better. I get that this game's fan base can be annoying with all the hipsters, emos and shippers because I'm not into all that.. but still being around the age of these characters makes them more relatable to me.

What did you think? I play it just to hate on it? Going into anything with a negative attitude is an awful way to go into something, I even

• Well she does give you her dads camera... thats nice isn't it?

I don't like Chloe but I do enjoy a lot of the stuff she does, I mean shes pretty funny for the most time, even if you disagree with her worldview. Outside her care for Rachel there is almost no redeeming quality about Chloe.

• I don't like Chloe but I do enjoy a lot of the stuff she does, I mean shes pretty funny for the most time, even if you disagree with her worldview. Outside her care for Rachel there is almost no redeeming quality about Chloe.

No not really, A lot of people don't like her, I guess I was confused by what you said.

• edited May 2015

Probably Infestation Survivor Stories

woops that was meant to go in another thread

• I don't know who this Chole is, but I don't hate Chloe and I Never did. I love her and I want Max and her to run away together and get married. :3

• edited May 2015

After you saved her life. Even Victoria apologies to you if youre nice to her.

Well she does give you her dads camera... thats nice isn't it?

• Taylor Swift.

Who is that?

• Be disabled is fate worse than death, look at Stephen Hawking.

Skiba7671 posted: »

Why go back if Chloe is happy now? Everyone hates to see her in a wheelchair but that just shows how we look at the disabled. I don't think it's fair.

• Only thing that I want is season 2 with same protagonist and characters.

So there's a Life is Strange Community Manager on reddit looking for content that we want. Please, if there is Life is Strange content that

• Me too!!

I don't know who this Chole is, but I don't hate Chloe and I Never did. I love her and I want Max and her to run away together and get married.

• edited May 2015

This whole plan of chloe's shows her immature attitude, they're gonna run away and do... what exactly? The grass is greener mentality.

Also writing chloe's name just never works for me I usually notice and rewrite.

I don't know who this Chole is, but I don't hate Chloe and I Never did. I love her and I want Max and her to run away together and get married.

• I think it was a given Max will have her own thoughts towards people. Even though we can choose options, she clearly still stayed true to her own character (and slowly developing to a more brave and daring version of herself). We're playing a predetermined character with predetermined emotions. In the end, she cares about Chloe, regardless the player does or not. We can't always play as ourselves, sometimes the direction of a story can be ruined by that need.

I got no problem with that. My problem is that she wanted to kiss Chloe when the reason why I didn't do that is because I don't like Chloe.

• Give Chloe a break man, she suffers PTSD of abandonment.

• After this episode I started to like Chloe even more. In my opinion she's one of the most believable characters in this game.

• That is basically why I like her and Kenny so much.

TheCatWolf posted: »

After this episode I started to like Chloe even more. In my opinion she's one of the most believable characters in this game.

• edited May 2015

I know right? I can see why some people don't like her (I personally do love her), but she's a believable character, and that's what counts to me.

That is basically why I like her and Kenny so much.

• Now I really envy this game. I had another bad argument with my family again and I wanna rewind so that it never happened.

• You aren't acknowledging what she was going through on the original timeline and assuming this must be much worse solely because she is disabled.

Wtf do you mean it isn't fair? How does that say ANYTHING whatsoever about how we look at the disabled. If you ask any disabled person if they would prefer not to be, I can guarantee the answer would be yes.

• I can't stand Chloe either sometimes. She always wants to blame someone else.

I still felt bad for her at the end if Chaos Theory though. :(

After you saved her life. Even Victoria apologies to you if youre nice to her.

• edited May 2015

I'll admit, episode one I thought was pretty terrible and that no other gaming company could make a decision based game that comes close to telltale. Episode two comes. General dislike and thinking all the characters are flat and the graphics are pretty bad up close. Wait did Max just save Kate? Aww. Episode three comes and oh my god, the end nearly gave me a heart attack. This game passed my expectations and I'm so excited for episode 4.

• Rachel. I give her that stupid money but still nothing. She better change her mind.

So I'm curious, what picture was on Chloe's phone for you guys (if you even looked at her phone)? What was Chloe's phone screen?

• edited May 2015

If Life is Strange is a supernatural horror game;

Alt text

I'm suck at Photoshop... xD

• Cool track, have to add it to my mobile bus music.

Flog61 posted: »

The party song from the preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NShTPAlRy4k&list=PLZlppmGv_GIKfcd4t6odoAB9a7aUBMBZi&index=7

• I never once said that her new life was worse than the old one - you're acting like everyone despises disabled people. Just because her life her is more secure and happy, that doesn't mean she WANTS to be disabled.

Skiba7671 posted: »

You aren't acknowledging what she was going through on the original timeline and assuming this must be much worse solely because she is disabled.

• PTSD is a horrible condition that causes major panic attacks and flashbacks, it occurs mostly from first hand experience of extreme horror, and even then only a select few of those

Chloe doesnt have PTSD, she's angry, sad and confused about her father and has major abandonment issues and thats understandable. However there are no symptoms of her having PTSD.

Even if there are defenses for chloe that doesnt excuse all her behavior.

Give Chloe a break man, she suffers PTSD of abandonment.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.