Interesting Episode 1 Update.

Here are some interesting things I stumbled on after finishing the "updated version" of Zer0 Sum.

Different notifications:

"Good choice"- Tell Loader Bot to Evacuate.

"That took guts."- Grab August's hand.

"You trusted Sasha not to beat you to death." - Trust Sasha.

"You saved Felix from himself."- Save Felix from the bomb.

Also at the very end when Loader Bot pops in, his eye reticle is a big red dot rather than a small pink dot.

I'm going to theorize that Felix ends up dead by episode 3, since they changed it from "He will remember that" to "You saved Felix from himself."

Also ,"Good choice" better mean that Loader Bot saves everyone at the beginning of episode 3. <3

Comments

• edited May 2015

Yeah, during the preview for Ep 3, it shows that mysterious woman (it is a woman, right? I think it's Valerie/Vallory/however it's spelled) finding the pic of Felix, Fiona, and Sasha, and she tears off Felix's face, which I took to mean that he was already dead either because of the bomb or because the mysterious woman had killed him. And Fiona and Sasha are next...

• Oh man, nice details. I love how they add more special notifications in Tales other than just "he/she will remember that".

"You trusted Sasha not to beat you to death."

I can't believe I didn't even consider that as a possibility, my Rhys would've been dead a thousand times if it wasn't for the story.

Also about Felix... It's pretty obvious that he's determinant now and either will end up dead or disappear completely and we won't even know what's gonna happen to him. But this new notification is really interesting. I'd love to see Felix again, he'll probably run into some big, like big, problems.

• Oh...gosh, somehow I am bummed. "That was a risky move..." sounded better to me. :v Oh well...

• I wonder why they made the changes in the first place - seems like a lot of effort for something (seemingly) so inconsequential...

• Yeah, that one really freaked me out when I first played it - the new one would have me patting myself on the back.

fayescarlet posted: »

Oh...gosh, somehow I am bummed. "That was a risky move..." sounded better to me. :v Oh well...

• edited May 2015

BEAT YOU TO DEATH, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• As I thought about it, it would have been amazing if you complimented Zer0 and a new notification would say, "Zer0 likes you now."

I wonder why they made the changes in the first place - seems like a lot of effort for something (seemingly) so inconsequential...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.