Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited May 2015

...okay ;_;

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm so sorry guys, I don't want to be the one to tell you, but I heard on facebook that the tftb-episodes will not come every 2-3 months, but every quarter (whatever exactly that means, but I guess it mean "It'll take longer", so yeah. fck that sht)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I see we're at the stage of waiting where nearly everyone is completely paranoid and has begun to revolt. I really don't like this stage. Oh well, we'll go back full circle soon again.

• The Time Has Come Again

dojo32161 posted: »

I see we're at the stage of waiting where nearly everyone is completely paranoid and has begun to revolt. I really don't like this stage. Oh well, we'll go back full circle soon again.

• I see it's that time of the waiting period again. Rest in peace OzzyUK's feed.

• Right now

Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

How long until the skeleton pictures and gifs start? o.o

• How long until the skeleton pictures and gifs start? o.o

I see it's that time of the waiting period again. Rest in peace OzzyUK's feed.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

My feed hasn't been too bad but i have a feeling once we start to get some proper news it might start to explode :P

I see it's that time of the waiting period again. Rest in peace OzzyUK's feed.

• Alt text

Spooky Scary Skeletons Remix

• Hey how did the exam go by the way?

I certainly hope it won't be 9th June, because I have another math exam that day. But Telltale has a knack of always releasing their game in

• 69th page

Alt text

• Rhysha confirmed.

CarL_J posted: »

69th page

• edited May 2015

*Rhyiona confirmed

Alt text

69th page

• Please wait.
    Please wait..
    Please wait...
    Please wait....
    Please wait.....
    Please wait......

• Im sure we will get some news maybe by the end of this week or next week, hang in there guys ;-;

• It's like the fucking matrix or de ja vue.. I'm sure I've seen this before.......... Several time before.!

Poogers555 posted: »

Im sure we will get some news maybe by the end of this week or next week, hang in there guys ;-;

• your optimism is adorable

Im sure we will get some news maybe by the end of this week or next week, hang in there guys ;-;

• I think you've taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque, this is a video game forum... You have experience in playing video games right.? Then we could all apply to be a tester not only getting notice but also possibly play testing the rest of the season before 2016.!?!!

Like any of us have experience

• Nothing.... Literally nothing... I have nothing.... Nothing.... Not a thing.... Sigh....

... Still nothing.

• I would rather them keep quiet than saying "soon" in basically every "news" post. Please, real news.

• Do you think this is how they work out who is going to release their episode first? :D
    The GOT team won it this time (no surprise there), the TFTB team is in need of more office supplies to bolster their arsenal

• I bet you're the kind of person who demands a refund and to see a manager when your food doesn't come out looking like the picture in the menu... (this is sarcasm, relax...)

I have one request for you and everyone here: Please act like a mature individual on these megathreads. Your pettiness is ruining the forum experience for me. I'm sure there are others who disapprove of your constant complaining. Being the nice guy that I am, here are some suggestions:

• Don't assume anything about TellTale, whether positive or negative, without any actual facts. For example, if you believe TellTale is just at it for the money, display proof of TellTale's profits from the pre-orders and how they utilized said revenue.
    • Make a separate thread for all of your complaining. Misery loves company. I'm sure such a thread will be a great haven for you all. People like me can then easily avoid it and let you have all the wonderful "discussion" you want.
    • For any comment you post, think about if your comment really adds to the discussion of the topic of this thread. If it does, make sure your comment has some logic or at least state you're acting out of emotions.
    • If you are just joking @Idle_hand about your complaining, then congratulations; you got me. I commend your act for fooling me. Good job! I need to fix my joke radar.

[Insert typical disclaimer about how this is my opinion with no physical evidence here] [Insert sarcasm to the disclaimer here]

Idle_hand posted: »

I think we should all boycott the release date forum.. If they aren't acknowledging this then I think we should make a stand and show them h

• "It's the circle of life!"

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

• @ABigBadWolf See how lame it is when it's not us doing it?

Alt text

• Are you implying a threesome between Rhys, Sasha, and Fiona? I can get behind that.

@InGen_Nate_Kenny @Kruzii

• ^^^

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

this is a work for pros only.

• Alt text

this is a work for pros only.

Green613 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf See how lame it is when it's not us doing it?

• Alt text

Are you implying a threesome between Rhys, Sasha, and Fiona? I can get behind that.

• edited May 2015

GUYS

EP 3 WAS CLASSIFIED IN NEW ZEALAND!

Alt text

HYPE

• Alt text

GUYS EP 3 WAS CLASSIFIED IN NEW ZEALAND! HYPE

• May also be known as, Rhyionsha

Are you implying a threesome between Rhys, Sasha, and Fiona? I can get behind that.

• OH MY FUCKING GOD SOMEONE SLAP ME

• I'll help!

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

THANK YOU

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What's the website for New Zealand classification?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.