Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• What does classified mean? Like, rated or reviewed or something? And why does Australia classification matter more than NZ? I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost :P

• I hope we get some solid good news by the end of the week! (like a release date, a trailer or some screenshots)

come on TTG the suspense is killin' me!! >.<

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Damn, my feed is really spooky now.

• Please,TellTale.Ep3 neext week.

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The classification means that it has been rated so that people can see how much violence, sex, bad language etc is in the game, this needs to happen before the game can be sold to the public.

GOT episode 4 was rated by New Zealand the day before Australia and the game was released about 20 days after that, the fact it has been rated does not guarantee exactly when it will be released but it means something is happening and we hopefully won't need to wait too much longer.

hemserreh posted: »

What does classified mean? Like, rated or reviewed or something? And why does Australia classification matter more than NZ? I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost :P

• Its not as big a deal because its the Difference between having something confirmed in development and having a trailer released. When the Australian Classification comes in, it means, they're finishing up.

hemserreh posted: »

What does classified mean? Like, rated or reviewed or something? And why does Australia classification matter more than NZ? I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost :P

• I see the update....

IT IS COMING!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! :D

• When I saw 90 new comments and realised half of them were spooky scary skeletons I was pretty disappointed - but LOOK, a light at the end of the tunnel!

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

GUYS EP 3 WAS CLASSIFIED IN NEW ZEALAND! HYPE

• Australian Classification Board, get your shit together!

Alt text

(In actual fact our Prime Minister, Tony, is busy today because dancing tampons have overrun Parliament House... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS AN ACTUAL THING THAT IS HAPPENING IN AUSTRALIA TODY)

Alt text

• Finally! Something is happening!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Australian Classification Board, get your shit together!

The GoT episode 4 rating was added to the Australian Classification Board the day after it was rated by New Zealand so later today/tomorrow (depending on time zones) might be a good time to check the Australian Classification Board website.

Australian Classification Board, get your shit together! (In actual fact our Prime Minister, Tony, is busy today because dancing tampons have overrun Parliament House... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS AN ACTUAL THING THAT IS HAPPENING IN AUSTRALIA TODY)

• Yeah, it's after 5 here so it probably won't be until tomorrow - but then hopefully we'll get a trailer, and then a release date!

#J16

OzzyUK posted: »

Australian Classification Board, get your shit together! The GoT episode 4 rating was added to the Australian Classification Board t

• Alt text

a0puncfan posted: »

Yay. https://youtu.be/tXvIIsPZh1w

• I just want to see a trailer, screenshots or at least something!!

Yeah, it's after 5 here so it probably won't be until tomorrow - but then hopefully we'll get a trailer, and then a release date! #J16

• edited May 2015

Sooooo Happy!

Alt text

• ...Telltale do you see what you do here?...while certainly a testament on how much people love what you do, it is certainly too much...fans literally look in the trash for any small speck of an update, looking for New Zealand classification sites. What YOU give us is small tweets involving "This record session was awesome" or "Oh boy hope you made the right choice" or "We pulled all the stops"...you have us at your mercy hoping for a damn update but please respect us...give us something tangible, from the source, weekly updates or an estimate for your stuff, this is getting honestly pathetic.

• #J9 i think

• Same with me :)

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

I just want to see a trailer, screenshots or at least something!!

• #J9 I hope.

brbsmoking posted: »

#J9 i think

• That picture is so accurate. :D

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Same with me

• Guess what's coming in the mail today.

Alt text

But I still need MORE. Lootcrate's box next month will have "something" related to Borderlands.

Alt text

A classification, at least it kind of sounds like the wait is almost over.

(Dang, these images off my phone are huge in the preview.)

• Guys, how long did GoT 4 release after it's classification?

• 20 days I think.

kaza125 posted: »

Guys, how long did GoT 4 release after it's classification?

• Well that's totally me today. ;D

That picture is so accurate.

• What's so special about Australian Classification?

• Yeah, I just keep refreshing this page hoping that episode 3 has finally arrived.

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Well that's totally me today. ;D

• I... what?

⁽ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°⁾

• From what I've gathered, it means the episode is nearly done. The classification has to rate the game after all the violence, blood, etc. has been put in, so it has to look at a nearly finished version. All that would be left to do is touch the game up a bit. Also, the gap between the Australian classification and the GoT ep4 was only 20 days.

The Australian classification specifically is important because Australia have to release all their classifications as they come out by law, while other places don't, I think.

What's so special about Australian Classification?

• Only 20 days.

Alt text

From what I've gathered, it means the episode is nearly done. The classification has to rate the game after all the violence, blood, etc. ha

• I feel that pain, but it's better than nothing :P

(Or would you prefer... soon?)

Kurusu posted: »

Only 20 days.

• J9 I wish

mirashade posted: »

#J9 I hope.

• Alt text

I feel that pain, but it's better than nothing :P (Or would you prefer... soon?)

• I don't like this face...

Alt text

takakonoe posted: »

Finally, some good news...

• YAY one episode every 1/3 of a year!! Never mind I paid for a game that was supposed to be release every 4-8 Weeks....

This should be a good lesson not to buy the whole game at once before it´s fully out.

If this game was some revolutionary approach for Telltale I´d say ok, but it´s the same old point and click thing as always.

• YES

Dapnee posted: »

Guess what's coming in the mail today. But I still need MORE. Lootcrate's box next month will have "something" related to Borderlands

• 4 - 6 weeks.

JackMarco posted: »

YAY one episode every 1/3 of a year!! Never mind I paid for a game that was supposed to be release every 4-8 Weeks.... This should be a g

• Alt text

Yeah, I just keep refreshing this page hoping that episode 3 has finally arrived.

• edited May 2015

J9 I believe

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

J9 I wish

• edited May 2015

At this point, we will all wait until the world's resources are finished. So that the world can turn into a hugeeee desert. And then, we can go out on the wild deserts, take our guns and shoot wild things. THAT'S the new episode. Have fun people! But don't forget, you can't die more than once...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.