Glowing socks

For all the people who want something new to talk about :P

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Comments

• Alt text

Now this is some quality posting that the whole forum can get behind!

OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS - GLOW IN THE DARK SOCKS ARE AN ACTUAL THING.

It's not just crazy Pandoran technology, your earth socks could be glowing right now - HOW HAVE I LIVED MY LIFE SATISFIED WITH UN-GLOWING SOCKS?!

:throws entire sock draw out the window:

• tfw glow in the dark socks

Alt text

• It would be hilarious if everyone got trapped in a dark room, and if you didn't get Rhys' boot back that everyone wonders where the light comes from and it ends up its Rhys' sock.

• Ahaha, this is something I want to see!

Poogers555 posted: »

It would be hilarious if everyone got trapped in a dark room, and if you didn't get Rhys' boot back that everyone wonders where the light comes from and it ends up its Rhys' sock.

• Alt text

Aww yis

Now this is some quality posting that the whole forum can get behind! OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS - GLOW IN THE DARK SOCKS ARE AN ACTUAL THING.

• THIS IS MY FAVOURITE THING EVER!

• The stars glow snow white and the stripes glow Hyperion yellow.

No arguments.

• edited May 2015

This is actually a first page of a comic me and my friend drew a while ago. I have already posted it in other thread but this seemed to fit here well! :P

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE THING EVER!

• Rhys's socks are tight.

• Not gonna lie, Rhys has given me serious sock envy. My socks are so boring man! And I never noticed?! Legit gonna buy the craziest, tackiest socks I can find. Bonus points if they glow in the dark.

• I have to wear black socks for school :( However, they can always have patterns on the underside :P

Ghosthack posted: »

Not gonna lie, Rhys has given me serious sock envy. My socks are so boring man! And I never noticed?! Legit gonna buy the craziest, tackiest socks I can find. Bonus points if they glow in the dark.

• I don't know what I expected when I saw this thread.

But now I want me some spiffy glowing socks.

• Thank Bilbo.

(Though that's odd as hobbits don't normally wear socks, so wouldn't think about them as much)

Grayosin posted: »

I don't know what I expected when I saw this thread. But now I want me some spiffy glowing socks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.