Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I just consider Mad Max: Fury Road to be my Episode 3 substitute...

• what? WHAT? this is the second comment about an update, but I haven't seen one! what are you guys talking abouuuut ;_;

nohuhhuh posted: »

Finally! Something is happening!

• what update? what update are you talking about there? TALK TO ME AND TELL ME ABOUT THE UPDATE ;_;

I see the update.... IT IS COMING!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2015

I agree, Mad Max Fury Road is a awesome movie to watch while waiting for episode 3.

DeityD posted: »

Not a bad choice, actually.

• Not a bad choice, actually.

JackMarco posted: »

I just consider Mad Max: Fury Road to be my Episode 3 substitute...

• Even worse

Kurusu posted: »

4 - 6 weeks.

• WHAT IS THIS GLORIOUS PIECE OF GIF-ERY AND HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE?!

• Yeah, how have you never seen it before? It's been posted like 3 billion times on this forum, lmao. :P

WHAT IS THIS GLORIOUS PIECE OF GIF-ERY AND HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE?!

• edited May 2015

Watched it yesterday. :b But I don't really agree when my brother who said borderlands kinda ripped off the original mad max series.

OzzyUK posted: »

I agree, Mad Max Fury Road is a awesome movie to watch while waiting for episode 3.

• This is seriously the first time I've seen it, though I'm amazed it isn't posted at least once a week (or at least during every 'soon' mention).

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Yeah, how have you never seen it before? It's been posted like 3 billion times on this forum, lmao. :P

• Yessss, finally some good news! Hopefully this means the episode will release within the next two-three weeks?

I've already finished playing through the Handsome Collection and all its dlc. Come on, Telltale, I need my Borderlands fix! :P And I really want to cause more mayhem with Jack. I hope things get crazy in episode 3!

• This epsiode better be good. Pls god.

• I think they mean the NZ classification which came today. At least that shows Telltale is actually working on TFTB.

Dracu98 posted: »

what? WHAT? this is the second comment about an update, but I haven't seen one! what are you guys talking abouuuut ;_;

• edited May 2015

(insert fake aggresion here.) WHAAAAT.!???!?! You mean this forum isn´t for pissing on everyones dreams and bringing everyone down.? Shit... I´m fucking with everybody, making a joke about threatening to become black beard (please tell me I don´t have to explain the reference.) got me banned. So i´m using dry humour and sarcastic wit as a way to vent my anger. Hence why I told a rabbit @CrazedRabbit that he must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque (Again, please don´t tell me I have to explain reference again.) Sarcasm doesn´t translate too well in any form of text but I have to say from now on I will explain my sense of humour before opening my stupid stupid mouth around people with only one brain cell. So long story short..... Gotcha!

And on a personal note i am not a Pirate, Politician or BuzzKiller... But was a chef and would never complain in a restaurant, I know what they can do to the food when you do.. (Not joking.)

Have a lovely day and chin up everybody one day TFTBL´s will be here and one day the people with the brains will create a way to write sarcastically and it be understood... Until then, Fuck all Y`all..

eRock92 posted: »

I bet you're the kind of person who demands a refund and to see a manager when your food doesn't come out looking like the picture in the me

• I concur...

Saomik posted: »

Even worse

• I don´t even think that he can help but suppose it´s worth the ask, ask him from me if he can get it done earlier... But dont tell him I´m an athiest..

Tyranitar posted: »

This epsiode better be good. Pls god.

• Australian classification? Alt text

Australian Classification Board, get your shit together! (In actual fact our Prime Minister, Tony, is busy today because dancing tampons have overrun Parliament House... SERIOUSLY, THIS IS AN ACTUAL THING THAT IS HAPPENING IN AUSTRALIA TODY)

• If @eRock92 reads this.... (It´s a joke, relax.) apart from the God not existing thing, totally meant it..!

Idle_hand posted: »

I don´t even think that he can help but suppose it´s worth the ask, ask him from me if he can get it done earlier... But dont tell him I´m an athiest..

• Offensive religious comment! Cool!!! seriously though, stay on topic please :)

If @eRock92 reads this.... (It´s a joke, relax.) apart from the God not existing thing, totally meant it..!

• Okey diddley dokey..

hemserreh posted: »

Offensive religious comment! Cool!!! seriously though, stay on topic please

• you guys are brilliant :D

CupcakeRhys posted: »

J9 I believe

• I hope we get to kill someone with rhys. I want him to be more ruthless and hardcore, like handsome jack. I want to create a maniac, a mass-murdering monster, be the leader of hyperion, kill every single bandit on pandora...hell the waiting really...changes me o.O but I really hope there is something like a "bad ending" where rhys becomes the leader of hyperion after he killed his way through pandora and the helios

• I have a feeling in the intro we will have the choice to kill Vasquez (spelling :D )
    That would be such a great opening in my opinion.

I hope we get to kill someone with rhys. I want him to be more ruthless and hardcore, like handsome jack. I want to create a maniac, a mass-

• Alt text

(insert fake aggresion here.) WHAAAAT.!???!?! You mean this forum isn´t for pissing on everyones dreams and bringing everyone down.? Shit...

• Well, yeah. Not denying that. I've been complaining about that in this thread for a while.

The point is though Piggs, we shouldn't have to. Surely TTG's has a marketing and consumer relations department. Or maybe just twitter.

• Wow we got Youtube tier comments here now.

If @eRock92 reads this.... (It´s a joke, relax.) apart from the God not existing thing, totally meant it..!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Just somehting to ease the wait, how would Rhys echo eye look in RL, want that!

Alt text

• i saw that on tumblr, awesome!

Leluch123 posted: »

• NOOOOO! I wouldn't mind killing August but JOE SWANSON cannot go.

kaza125 posted: »

I have a feeling in the intro we will have the choice to kill Vasquez (spelling ) That would be such a great opening in my opinion.

• edited May 2015

Honestly if you think about it. Rhy's eye is yellow in the "present story" where he's with fiona and that random guy. Rhy's eye is blue before that therefore I think that if you chose to "trust jack" then you will be taken over by jack everytime he appears. That's why fiona punches Rhys in the neck and not in the face. Because when you get hit in the head jack shows up or disappears. ANDDD I think it was jack talking at the VERY beginning of episode 1. Then when you get knocked out rhys takes back control and asks what the hells going on!

I hope we get to kill someone with rhys. I want him to be more ruthless and hardcore, like handsome jack. I want to create a maniac, a mass-

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Right when I'm going to bed they showed up. I really need a shelf for all the figures I've been getting.

Edit: why the heck is it upside down the next time I see it? fixed

• I've been thinking about where Jack is in the future and I want that to be true so badly.

However, there was some unused stranger dialogue about the length of time between past and future so it might not be possible. There again, it was unused, so it might happen :D

Wigams posted: »

Honestly if you think about it. Rhy's eye is yellow in the "present story" where he's with fiona and that random guy. Rhy's eye is blue be

• Finishes Game of Thrones episode 4. Swivels in chair to face Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3...

Alt text

• Ugh, they're even cuter than I imagined! I didn't end up preordering because the date kept being pushed back - but now I regret it so much...

TINY JACK IS ADORABLE!!!

Dapnee posted: »

Right when I'm going to bed they showed up. I really need a shelf for all the figures I've been getting. Edit: why the heck is it upside down the next time I see it? fixed

• Holy...

That is AMAZING!

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

• And facebook lol

Green613 posted: »

Wow we got Youtube tier comments here now.

• do you want to get robbed? because that's how you get robbed. also, if you near a noise tonight that sounds like me stealing your figures...don't look after it. it's santa.

Dapnee posted: »

Right when I'm going to bed they showed up. I really need a shelf for all the figures I've been getting. Edit: why the heck is it upside down the next time I see it? fixed

• OMG SANTA!!!! I WANT A PONY, A MILLION DOLLAR COMPUTER, MICROSOFT, AND EVERYTHING ELSE EVER!!!!

do you want to get robbed? because that's how you get robbed. also, if you near a noise tonight that sounds like me stealing your figures...don't look after it. it's santa.

• I actually thought they'd be coming in later because of the delay.

Itty bitty Jack surrounded by characters he despises. (Gentlemen Claptrap was packaged upside down, the poor thing.)

Ugh, they're even cuter than I imagined! I didn't end up preordering because the date kept being pushed back - but now I regret it so much... TINY JACK IS ADORABLE!!!

• I'd like to see you try ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Then again, I work nights, you'd have to deal with my family.)

do you want to get robbed? because that's how you get robbed. also, if you near a noise tonight that sounds like me stealing your figures...don't look after it. it's santa.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.