Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Shit, waiting another two or three weeks isn't good news for me. Expected, but still pretty lame.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Yessss, finally some good news! Hopefully this means the episode will release within the next two-three weeks? I've already finished play

• Am I the only one who thought Fiona punched Rhys in the neck just because he's so freaking tall and she miscalculated her angle? I mean, the boy is a giant. Legs for miles.

Wigams posted: »

Honestly if you think about it. Rhy's eye is yellow in the "present story" where he's with fiona and that random guy. Rhy's eye is blue be

• I saw a picture on tumblr that showed he was 60% leg.

And neck punches hurt a lot, so she didn't miss too much in terms of torturing Rhys.

Ghosthack posted: »

Am I the only one who thought Fiona punched Rhys in the neck just because he's so freaking tall and she miscalculated her angle? I mean, the boy is a giant. Legs for miles.

• edited May 2015

I know exactly what tumblr post you're talking about!

Dapnee posted: »

I saw a picture on tumblr that showed he was 60% leg. And neck punches hurt a lot, so she didn't miss too much in terms of torturing Rhys.

• The moment Tales From The Borderlands episode 3 gets a release date I'm gonna be all like this:

https://youtu.be/WhRbmk_Ub0g

Imagine Patrick is Tales From the Borderlands or Telltale xD

• Oy guys, that's an insult. We're in this together, we're dying slowly together. :D

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf See how lame it is when it's not us doing it?

• Episode 3...

Alt text

• are you having an arguement about your friend being judged by J-Master when Oak literally confirmed in this comment chain that he hated Ashley? What other petty reason would he have to have a VA for no reason apart from a character she voiced>?

Green613 posted: »

Well he just confirmed what he thought down there, it was like I said. How about next time let's please not judge and go around calling others petty for things like this?

• Alt text

Hbh128 posted: »

Finishes Game of Thrones episode 4. Swivels in chair to face Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3...

• Wowie. Been away for some days and NZ classification has appeared. June 9th might be the long-awaited day it seems. Because has there been anything released the next week from the classification? Mainly talking about Telltale and their stuff. So far it has taken at least two weeks with TFTBL, if I remember right (all this waiting has made me forget things ;;___;;). So June 9th. Believe it or not.

• I said I'm santa, not bill motherfcking gates, I can't sht money, you know? but I think I can get you a pony. pinkie pie, rainbow dash, fluttershy, anypony else?

OMG SANTA!!!! I WANT A PONY, A MILLION DOLLAR COMPUTER, MICROSOFT, AND EVERYTHING ELSE EVER!!!!

• I'm a skilled assassin and thief. in skyrim. think that should do it :D

Dapnee posted: »

I'd like to see you try ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Then again, I work nights, you'd have to deal with my family.)

• edited May 2015

#J9 I know

CupcakeRhys posted: »

J9 I believe

• Yey! Finally back after my exams... But thought I would at least have seen a trailer. Oh well, at least there's some news! :D

• Someone just posted these awesome zombie-Jack designs on Reddit - I really want the phone cover, but it won't let me select 6+. :(

Alt text

Shirt

Alt text

Case

• I know hope I see the day that something like that really exist

Holy... That is AMAZING!

• The timeline on the Borderlands website is a good read if anyone's still missing info/wants a good laugh. (Of course I'm late to reading it, but what ev's.)

• Nope, I thought so too. But then again, it could be both a hint and the fact he's so freaking tall.

Am I the only one who thought Fiona punched Rhys in the neck just because he's so freaking tall and she miscalculated her angle? I mean, the boy is a giant. Legs for miles.

• I believe you meant to say "Legs for days."

Never pass up an opportunity to quote Tiny Tina.

• Welcome to the forums @HandsomeJack and @Green613. That .gif the awesome @Kurusu posted has been around for a while. I know for a fact that it was the official .gif of The Walking Dead: Season 2 and The Wolf Amoung Us.

This is seriously the first time I've seen it, though I'm amazed it isn't posted at least once a week (or at least during every 'soon' mention).

• I still have so much to learn...

:bows humbly:

I salute all the TT veterans that have fought in the great 'soon' wars before me.

Alt text

eRock92 posted: »

Welcome to the forums @HandsomeJack and @Green613. That .gif the awesome @Kurusu posted has been around for a while. I know for a fact that it was the official .gif of The Walking Dead: Season 2 and The Wolf Amoung Us.

• Holy shit. Some of the Borderlands shirts and whatnot look tacky, but this is amazing.

Someone just posted these awesome zombie-Jack designs on Reddit - I really want the phone cover, but it won't let me select 6+. Shirt Case

• Thread theme?

Thread theme.

• How I imagine TT reaction to someone threatening them to no longer buy their stuff because of the wait

Alt text

• I know, I've been here since TWD S2 started as well :p

I've seen that gif a billion times.

eRock92 posted: »

Welcome to the forums @HandsomeJack and @Green613. That .gif the awesome @Kurusu posted has been around for a while. I know for a fact that it was the official .gif of The Walking Dead: Season 2 and The Wolf Amoung Us.

• See it for yourself.

Leluch123 posted: »

I know hope I see the day that something like that really exist

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Possibly related to TFTB:

Alt text

• I wasn't aware of something like that but I guess it's just a camera in the end. What I meant was a really artificial eyes that allows a person to see, how awesome that would be?

Darklim posted: »

See it for yourself.

• Kevin The Tease Master strikes again.

dojo32161 posted: »

• Robot I'd assume.

dojo32161 posted: »

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Then it'd have to be more than one.

Robot I'd assume.

• Wait, I just had a realization... What if in the trailer for episode 3, the person whos face we dont see is auctually the masked man that kidnapped rhys and fiona?? ohhhhh....

• Still nothing huh? Drat! Maybe next week.

• BUTTSTAILLION

Dracu98 posted: »

I said I'm santa, not bill motherfcking gates, I can't sht money, you know? but I think I can get you a pony. pinkie pie, rainbow dash, fluttershy, anypony else?

• GoT 4 was so good, no problem with another week :)

• I like your attitude, mate! :D

Dalek93 posted: »

GoT 4 was so good, no problem with another week

• Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

Still nothing huh? Drat! Maybe next week.

• I'm seriously sick and tired of waiting.

Ill have a full time job by the time this episode releases at this rate.

• where is this from? I need to know, Zer0 is my favourite vault hunter!

Leluch123 posted: »

How I imagine TT reaction to someone threatening them to no longer buy their stuff because of the wait

Sign in to comment in this discussion.