What Happened To LoaderBot?

This Is Going To Sound Stupid But Did LoaderBot Die Or Was He Just Shut Down? I Cannot Tell.

Comments

• Just shut down I think.

Hopefully just shut down.

• Telltale would never kill such a great character.

LIES

Alt text

I'm sure he was just shut down by Vasquez, Loader Bot is too awesome to die, Telltale would never kill such a great character.

• I'm sure he was just shut down by Vasquez, Loader Bot is too awesome to die, Telltale would never kill such a great character.

• edited May 2015

He was probably shut down; I don't think Hyperion would want to waste a loader. Their plan is most likely just bring him back to Helios for repairs and reprogramming.

• WHEW BUDDY WHAT GAMES OF THEIRS HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING

I'm sure he was just shut down by Vasquez, Loader Bot is too awesome to die, Telltale would never kill such a great character.

• edited May 2015

Good point, but what's the chance they'll do that again? begins sweating nervously

bloop posted: »

Telltale would never kill such a great character. LIES

• DONT GIVE THEM IDEAS

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.....

Good point, but what's the chance they'll do that again? begins sweating nervously

• Im sure if Loadbot ever truly "dies" they will make it the most dramatic thing ever

• I Found The "I Am Shame" Thing Very Dramatic.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im sure if Loadbot ever truly "dies" they will make it the most dramatic thing ever

• No, I mean like Rhys holding loadbot in his arms as he breathes his last digital breathes and looks up in the stars and tells Rhys how he's glad he wont be dying alone.

Blurr posted: »

I Found The "I Am Shame" Thing Very Dramatic.

• That Is Very Dramatic.

No, I mean like Rhys holding loadbot in his arms as he breathes his last digital breathes and looks up in the stars and tells Rhys how he's glad he wont be dying alone.

• Alt text

No, I mean like Rhys holding loadbot in his arms as he breathes his last digital breathes and looks up in the stars and tells Rhys how he's glad he wont be dying alone.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

l really hope not, he's by far my favourite character in the game.

• I was thinking more like Loaderbot pushes Rhys out of danger, but his jets die and he begins to fall into a pit of lava. Rhys screams and reaches out for him, slow motion and sad music begin, and Loaderbot gives one last thumbs up as he sinks to his death.

Alt text

But yours is good too.

• That's totally going to happen.

mirashade posted: »

I was thinking more like Loaderbot pushes Rhys out of danger, but his jets die and he begins to fall into a pit of lava. Rhys screams and re

• He's just sleeping!

And when he wakes up Vasquez is going to take him to a nice farm where he can frolic and play and live out the rest of his years in robotirement - I think it's the same place Jack sent all the CL4P-TP's...

Alt text

• Maybe we can take him to Scooter and 'hijack' him from Hyperion.

Piggs posted: »

He was probably shut down; I don't think Hyperion would want to waste a loader. Their plan is most likely just bring him back to Helios for repairs and reprogramming.

• If that was a kill i think they'd have made him explode or something as final as that.

Pretty sure turning off a robot in borderlands isn't the same as killing him.

He'll be back.

• What If Loader bot Die and Rhys want to fix him and loader bot will be where are Cl4P - TP Units ?
    IF This will Happen Maybe Hammerlock Will fix him

He's just sleeping! And when he wakes up Vasquez is going to take him to a nice farm where he can frolic and play and live out the rest of his years in robotirement - I think it's the same place Jack sent all the CL4P-TP's...

• Nahhh, he's fine. Loader Bot will never die... Right? ;_;

• I was only joking - Loaderbot will be fine!

BUT someone did fix him in between evacuating him and him reappearing at the Atlas warehouse (and he now has pink graffiti on him), which has led some people to speculate that either Tina or Gaige helped him - maybe it was Hammerlock, though? And he only had painted-on spare parts!

SzymeG posted: »

What If Loader bot Die and Rhys want to fix him and loader bot will be where are Cl4P - TP Units ? IF This will Happen Maybe Hammerlock Will fix him

• loaderbot was one of my favourite characters hope they don't kill him but he is just shut down I really wanna shoot Vasquez (wallet head) in the face

• yeaah of course not

• Oh my god. That's going to happen for sure, he already made a terminator reference

mirashade posted: »

I was thinking more like Loaderbot pushes Rhys out of danger, but his jets die and he begins to fall into a pit of lava. Rhys screams and re

• Don't forget our lord and saviour

Alt text

• That is not our lord and savior. This is our lord and savior.

Alt text

And since that is a hated and overused joke.

Alt text

Miny77 posted: »

Don't forget our lord and saviour

• What do you mean by joke?

That is not our lord and savior. This is our lord and savior. And since that is a hated and overused joke.

• Kenny and Omid were both Saviors <3

That is not our lord and savior. This is our lord and savior. And since that is a hated and overused joke.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.