Just curios about your thoughts

Comments

• Both.

No one can force me to choose.

No one.

• Same with me.
    Can not choice

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Both. No one can force me to choose. No one.

• Alt text

Same with me. Can not choice

• Rhys, I prefer his character compared to Fiona.

• edited June 2015

I like all of the characters, but I honestly think Rhys has better writing and that he is the better character.
    Which is ironic that I like Rhys better considering Fiona is my avi.

• fair enough

I like all of the characters, but I honestly think Rhys has better writing and that he is the better character. Which is ironic that I like Rhys better considering Fiona is my avi.

• I like them equally

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rhyiona?

• Brother!

Eryka posted: »

Rhyiona?

• edited June 2015

I'll endure anything for them.

armis37 posted: »

I'm using the force to make you choose! Here's what I can do already, imagine yourself in that situation:

• I'm using the force to make you choose!

Here's what I can do already, imagine yourself in that situation:

Alt text

• edited June 2015

This reminds me of the rather infamous theory that you would have to choose between the two of them at the end of Episode 5. Most people will probably go with Rhys (with what I've seen on this forum).

Personal opinion to answer this question? Fiona

Edit: Actually, I love them both equally. They both have their pros and cons that seemingly balance the other's personality out. Choosing one would be a brash decision that I doubt I'd be able to make without a little research into their lore, personalities, and just overall fondness of each character.

• We'll see, Wolf, we'll see...

• Right. :P

armis37 posted: »

We'll see, Wolf, we'll see...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I personally prefer Rhys, although Fiona is still a cool character.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Endure anything? What if he makes you start shipping Rhysha?

• My will is stronger than magic, Dojo. ;P

dojo32161 posted: »

Endure anything? What if he makes you start shipping Rhysha?

• Because the way the question's worded, you can't "prefer" both.

• I like both. c8

• Alt text

Piggs posted: »

Because the way the question's worded, you can't "prefer" both.

• Whatever man, I was just joking around.

Piggs posted: »

Because the way the question's worded, you can't "prefer" both.

• Just clarifying. Everyone's giving that answer.

Whatever man, I was just joking around.

• Thiiiiiiiiis. I refuse to choose....

At this moment coughs

• Both are great characters.

Rhys though has had the better writting & is more fleshed out as compared to Fiona. Imo the writers have to do a better job potraying Fiona becoz she's a cool character as well.

I feel in future episodes we'll get to so lot of character development for Fiona ( atleast I hope so )

• edited June 2015

To be honest I think Rhys is more interesting, more relatable and likable. Fiona is by no means a bad character but she just doesn't engage me like Rhys does. I'd like to say I like them both equally, since they are both protagonists, but at the moment it would be a far too easy choice for me if we did ever have to choose between them (which I doubt).

• This !

I get the feeling we dont really know who Fiona is. I dont think she's had a great character defining moment yet. She seems so distant & unrelatable.
    TTG writers have done a great job defining the guys on the roster but the girls .. not so much.. not so much. I wouldnt say they have totaly bombed it but it's clear that they have been below par in this case.

To be honest I think Rhys is more interesting, more relatable and likable. Fiona is by no means a bad character but she just doesn't engage

• Rhys for sure he's my favourite character but I'm a big Fiona fan as well.

• Can't choose, really. I love Rhys and I adore Fiona.

• Rhys
    Because he is (currently) more likeable, and WAY more interesting. Plus he has the Jack AI and the plot line(currently) is centered on him.
    the next episode will probably give some much-needed depth and importance to Fiona and Sasha, but because of Jack I still think that in the end Rhys will be a lot more important to both this game and the future of the borderlands series.

• Rhys for now but I like both a lot. I'd like to say I might like Fiona more eventually if they ever release the next freaking episode lol.

• The one that has Handsome Jack inside of them.

:resists urge to insert eyebrow wiggle gif.:

• Rhys cos he can echo eye and more funny than fiona

• Personally, I prefer Ryhs. I find him funnier and his interactions with Vaughn are hilarious. He also has Handsome Jack with him for even more laughs. His parts are more interesting and when I play as Fiona, I want to go back to being Rhys. Loader Bit is indebted to him in my game and he is also a waking reference do there's another plus.

• Alt text

The one that has Handsome Jack inside of them. :resists urge to insert eyebrow wiggle gif.:

• ErykaEryka Banned

Sister!

Brother!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.