I really don't like Sasha. Do you? (Poll)

2»

Comments

• Sometimes, things need to be done.

AChicken posted: »

Well, there already has been a "do you like Fiona?" thread. This is racist to Pandorans! How could you only like the hyperion bros? there must be SOME love for the fearsome females...

• Umm... yeah.

Poogers555 posted: »

Um, no...?

• You wouldnt like them if they bitched to you..

I'm all about bitchy girls so no problemos. Plus Rhysha

• I do like Sasha. I do NOW, anyway. I talked more about this in this post here. But briefly speaking, I didn't like Sasha at first because she seemed to think she was so blameless compared to Rhys and Vaughn, and she hypocritically criticized Rhys for working at Hyperion and causing pain when she herself has caused great pain. However, Ep 2 made me realize that Sasha is just young at heart and her flaws actually give the audience an idea of the directions she needs to grow in and does indeed seem to be growing in. And I like it when characters grow and develop. I also appreciate that she is very vulnerable and cared so much about Felix.

• I like her. The only thing I have disliked about her so far is the whole Felix thing. Like when you chose to kill him/let him die she's pissed off at you then when you let him live she's Still pissed off at you. Unless she's just confused, I don't know what telltale are doing with Sasha.

A side from that I like her, she's a little cocky, badass and I find the little thing she has with weapons cute.

But I don't get why Fiona and Sasha are "bitchy" and yet Rhys is an adorkable guy who can -well if he can- emotionally and/or physically hurt people and everyone will still love him. Don't get me wrong I like him, but when you think about it he could turn into a piece of shit -due to Jack- at any moment and all the fangirls will want to suck him off (I'm sorry that I put it in that way) This fandom and women somtimes...

• "all the fangirls will want to suck him off"

Alt text

I like her. The only thing I have disliked about her so far is the whole Felix thing. Like when you chose to kill him/let him die she's piss

• As I said, I'm sorry I put it that way. But what I'm trying to say everyone will still love him. I think I should of put it in that way insted :S

"all the fangirls will want to suck him off"

• Nah, it's cool I was only joking - it's a valid (yet inherently creepy) point.

As I said, I'm sorry I put it that way. But what I'm trying to say everyone will still love him. I think I should of put it in that way insted :S

• Yeah I know, I don't know why I put it like that. Oh well whats done is done xD

Nah, it's cool I was only joking - it's a valid (yet inherently creepy) point.

• edited June 2015

Yeah,I've had enough of a woman that keep dwelling on the past mistakes.

• edited June 2015

But I don't get why Fiona and Sasha are "bitchy" and yet Rhys is an adorkable guy who can -well if he can- emotionally and/or physically hurt people and everyone will still love him.

The same reason why people like Jack. Cause he's funny and it negates his questionable traits - I mean, if we don't take him seriously and the game doesn't the same applies to the things he's done. It seems majority overlooked the fact that he's quite a douche and it seems some even believe all he did was some paper work or at least nothing serious. It doesn't help that they never clarified what he did exactly to get so high in Hyperion foodchain, I mean they never focus on that too much and the only thing we hear in the game is them mentioning the deal with Eridium mines. Briefly and at the very beginning. There was also a cut dialogue where he says looking in the mirror that he's perfectly fine doing this despite what everyone says (you know, that "you won't be able to look at yourself after all you've done"). I think they originally intended to make his character a lot darker but somewhere along the way they've changed him too much and now everyone thinks he's harmless.

But despite saying that, yep, I still like him more than others (tho I despise him a little).

I like her. The only thing I have disliked about her so far is the whole Felix thing. Like when you chose to kill him/let him die she's piss

• The same reason why people like Jack. Cause he's funny and it negates his questionable traits

I think this unused voice line from Shade sums it up perfectly.

Snarkiness is inherently loveable, even when the person is literally a monster.

DeityD posted: »

But I don't get why Fiona and Sasha are "bitchy" and yet Rhys is an adorkable guy who can -well if he can- emotionally and/or physically hur

• Sasha's alright, I'm starting to like her. Though I don't care about her as much as I wanted to... yet. Her problem with Felix didn't really strike me emotionally (guess their father - daughter relationship didn't seem to me as builded up enough), but I'd love to see how she'll cope with that in the future episodes. I really hope that TTG will expand on this theme and won't just drop it.

Also I like her character design and her trigger finger attitude. It's an essential detail that makes her stand out, like some kind of shtick and I always love those.

• I think they originally intended to make his character a lot darker<

That would explain why he looked a little scary before in game

DeityD posted: »

But I don't get why Fiona and Sasha are "bitchy" and yet Rhys is an adorkable guy who can -well if he can- emotionally and/or physically hur

Sign in to comment in this discussion.