Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• There's no "Coming Soon"

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Not much longer hopefully ;__;

• My guess is it is in or is about to go through the certification process.

• Aw, I'm genuinely sorry - I sometimes can't resist being a dick.

Alt text

That was low.

• Damn it Telltale!

Alt text

• Job played ep 4 of GoT on May 11th/12th and it released on the 26th. J23 hype?

• "So y'know that @telltalegames feeling where you just REALLY hope all your choices don't come back & bite you in the butt? Yeah, I got that."

• Just in time for good ol' page 100. :P

• For the last few titles, they have not publicly named the files for the press codes. I don't think watching for press codes on SteamDB is as easy now as it was in the past.

Let's see the steamdb too :d.EDIT:Hmm interesting. by now i think we might get ep3 in one or 2-4 weeks.And all that list is only for "TFB EP3 PC and MAC"

• edited June 2015

Let's see the steamdb too :d.EDIT:Hmm interesting. Alt text by now i think we might get ep3 in one or 2-4 weeks.And all that list is only for "TFB EP3 PC and MAC"

Just in time for good ol' page 100. :P

• Makes no sense we still dont have a date for release. 100 pages smh.

• edited June 2015

Just overlooking to just see...Episode 3 was surely played at office(ttg).

For the last few titles, they have not publicly named the files for the press codes. I don't think watching for press codes on SteamDB is as easy now as it was in the past.

• YES! YES! YES!!!

Alt text

Aussie classification is done and dusted. Let's remember that the shortest date between Aussie rating and episode launch was 6 days.

What are we feeling, J16 or J23?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Valve changed the way some names are displayed to stop people like us snooping :P

Alt text

For the last few titles, they have not publicly named the files for the press codes. I don't think watching for press codes on SteamDB is as easy now as it was in the past.

• First quarter 2016

YES! YES! YES!!! Aussie classification is done and dusted. Let's remember that the shortest date between Aussie rating and episode launch was 6 days. What are we feeling, J16 or J23?

• With this and the Aussie classification I think it's all happening!

PRAISE 100 PAGES!

• It's happening!

Alt text

Ah, I'm so happy now. I thought It'd be J30, but now I really hope for J23.

YES! YES! YES!!! Aussie classification is done and dusted. Let's remember that the shortest date between Aussie rating and episode launch was 6 days. What are we feeling, J16 or J23?

• :O J16

• Probably J23, but goddamn I would cry of happiness if Telltale dropped it on J16 without warning.

Also... "Nudity"?

• ಠ_ಠ

First quarter 2016

• Whew.

Whew.

Finally. We're getting somewhere.Thank you, Telltale.

• edited June 2015

Its was classified June 2nd?! How did I miss this! :U

Alt text

With this and the Aussie classification I think it's all happening! PRAISE 100 PAGES!

• Yeah, that's super weird. Neither episode 1 or 2 had nudity checked in any category.

But we also don't have sex ticked, whereas the other episodes did, probably due to Vasquez's dick jokes (OH GOD, VASQUEZ IS DEAD, or at least maimed enough that he can't make bad double entendres!)

Courtenay posted: »

Probably J23, but goddamn I would cry of happiness if Telltale dropped it on J16 without warning. Also... "Nudity"?

• Probably just more shirtless Vaughn lol

Courtenay posted: »

Probably J23, but goddamn I would cry of happiness if Telltale dropped it on J16 without warning. Also... "Nudity"?

• Nah, I've been checking every day - the Aussie's are just lazy buggers who didn't update their website straight away.

Its was classified June 2nd?! How did I miss this! :U

• Alt text

This, and Laura Perusco's tweet was 4 minutes after my Gortys bribe- I mean fanart.

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was also checking most days and i noticed that the list on their latest decisions page was stuck on May 28th for a while, i guess they where being lazy :P

Nah, I've been checking every day - the Aussie's are just lazy buggers who didn't update their website straight away.

• F17

J7 lel...kidding

• J7 lel...kidding

• My hype is gone, lel.

Gah, I have 3 essays due tomorrow but I can't focus because of the hype!

• Gah, I have 3 essays due tomorrow but I can't focus because of the hype!

Alt text

• And thus the cycle will continue. 8D; We will play the episode and forget we were ever mad or impatient at TTG. I just hope there won't be another long insane wait. OTL

• J14 J7 lis;Tales J? J?

F17

• Telltale didn't even do anything.

Piggs posted: »

Whew. Whew. Finally. We're getting somewhere.Thank you, Telltale.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2015

Two more tweets from Laura

Really cannot wait for folks to play this one! My favourite 'Tales from the @Borderlands' episode so far. <3

— Laura Perusco (@lauraperusco) June 9, 2015

Done w/ 1st playthrough! Intense, hilarious, &... surprisingly emotional. I had no idea I'd come to care about this bunch of idiots so much.

— Laura Perusco (@lauraperusco) June 9, 2015
  • They broke the silence.

Redoxide posted: »

Telltale didn't even do anything.

• surprisingly emotional

Yes, that is exactly what I was hoping for.

Kind of like the end of ep 2 where I was just like, "wait, what are these emotions I am feeling?" It came out of nowhere.

OzzyUK posted: »

Two more tweets from Laura Really cannot wait for folks to play this one! My favourite 'Tales from the @Borderlands' episode so far. —

• Alt text

Two more tweets from Laura Really cannot wait for folks to play this one! My favourite 'Tales from the @Borderlands' episode so far. —

• //screaming internally

I can not wait!

• I'm too invested in J23 to back out now so if telltale has it be released any other day I-I-I don't know what I'll do Q.Q

Alt text

• Episode is a little under 2 hours judging from the time span of these tweets.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.